Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Help On How To Develop Mobile Application For Church Hymn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On How To Develop Mobile Application For Church Hymn (566 Views)

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone / Pls I Need Someone Who Can Develop Mobile Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Develop Mobile Application For Church Hymn by Onistephen1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls i need help on how to put my church hymns(Yoruba hymns) together as mobile application on playstore. I am a novies on mobile applications development. Can anybody advice me on how to go about this Pls.
What does it entails to do that myself and if I am to source for a developer like how much will it cost to do that. Though I am much interested in doing that myself
Re: Help On How To Develop Mobile Application For Church Hymn by NameChecker: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Onistephen1:
Pls i need help on how to put my church hymns(Yoruba hymns) together as mobile application on playstore. I am a novies on mobile applications development. Can anybody advice me on how to go about this Pls.
What does it entails to do that myself and if I am to source for a developer like how much will it cost to do that. Though I am much interested in doing that myself

Make research on Google
Re: Help On How To Develop Mobile Application For Church Hymn by Onistephen1(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2016
I got a developer who asked me to pay 40k for d app to be developed for me. Pls do you think that price is OK? I mean not too high

(1) (Reply)

.. / Recharge Without Limitation; With One1card, No Amount Is Too Small / Why Samsung Battery Don't Last. And What To Do To Correct It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.