Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (108609 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
okonja:
The wedding gown was borrowed
Hmmmmmm
Really? What is your evidence??
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
It is so shameful

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
END TIME BRIDE
I can only but imagine how the gown would look on you
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wadraj:

I can only but imagine how the gown would look on you

I can't put it on so no need to imagine
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Jetwld(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

I pity the man na Olosho she marry no be wife
See tattoo all over her body
Shiooooorrr
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Daeveed(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
truthsayer007:
Mehn, to be honest, She got some big ass boobs to be envied.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

I can't put it on so no need to imagine
Lol

Even if you do, it would be a consummate gown on you...You are not busty like the girl now
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wadraj:

Lol

Even if you do, it would be a consummate gown on you...You are not busty like the girl now

Lol
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by blaqiz: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
after she will say no other man has ever seen her breast expect her husband

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
Yea....That's what I'm driving at!
So, when is your own wedding? And what will your outfit (gown) look like?
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by brosammy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
This one wife, no but original Olosho.surely such man that married this kind of a woman is irresponsible
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wadraj:

Yea....That's what I'm driving at!

So, when is your own wedding? And what will your outfit (gown) look like?

Marriage is not in my agenda for now. When the time comes I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by lakes99: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lexxyburg:
is it ur boobs? wetin concern u..
Lol
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by gonkraziiiiii: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cold no catch her.....as I c d pic cold catch me oooo.....she's foncused.....
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

Marriage is not in my agenda for now. When the time comes I will let you know.

Is there anything wrong in planning ahead the desires you need to gratify?
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by hizaya61(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
End time gown, Vaseline boys food is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wadraj:

Is there anything wrong in planning ahead the desires you need to gratify?

I believe there is time for everything
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

I believe there is time for everything
I do as well.

But if you're convinced of meeting the right One that offers to pay the bride price, would you say "Yes" to him regardless the time?
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by coaco(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dat is a gud milk source 4 milk industry.

Sorry 4 her husband coz he is already in hell.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wadraj:

I do as well.

But if you're convinced of meeting the right One that offers to pay the bride price, would you say "Yes" to him regardless the time?

He will have to be patient
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by benzems(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
END TIME BRIDE

my bro see the tattoo
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

He will have to be patient
Lol
The rightest time for you might not be the rightest time for Him!

You are not being considerate, here
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wadraj:

Lol

The rightest time for you might not be the rightest time for Him!

You are not being considerate, here

If he truly loves he would wait.

Marriage is not a thing one can rush into. It's a lifetime commitment
I

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by neocortex: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:
For clarity sake (especially to our Muslim friends)

Before you say 'See how these Christians behaves",

You need to know that this woman is not a Christian. Anyone can claim to be a Christian and wed in a church, but not have a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.

A good proof that she isn't yet a child of God is the tattoo on her arm.

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.

Who are you to determine whether she is a christian or not ?
You even went made a ridiculous claim that having tattoo
makes her a non-christian.

She is a christian no doubt, she is part of the
billions you often quoted as being christians
worldwide.

Are you in any way better than her , Judge child of god ?

Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Spidermon: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
the guy na oloshho. see her tattoos for both arms like para military badges.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by neocortex: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
webincomeplus:

Now you know how it feels when Christians attack Islam and blame all Muslims for the actions of some overzealously foo.lish perverts who call themselves Muslims.

We all need to understand that religion didn't come to corrupt man. It's man who is seeking to corrupt religion.

Point of correction, religion never came from anywhere, it was created by men to
control others.
When muslim and christians who always claim moral superiority commits crimes that
can be linked to their holy books, it is apt to blame religion for such crimes.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by goldtube(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
and the pastor will joyfully wed her
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by goldtube(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is an hoe, a former olosho. look at her arm with tatoo
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by danidee10(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
truthsayer007:
Mehn, to be honest, She got some big ass boobs to be envied.

Correct guy joor

Most people running their mouth of they leave them with those boobies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by MamaletASO: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Check tattoo for her hand..
She be ashawooo.. Nollywood movie
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by webincomeplus(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
neocortex:

Point of correction, religion never came from anywhere, it was created by men to
control others.
When muslim and christians who always claim moral superiority commits crimes that
can be linked to their holy books, it is apt to blame religion for such crimes.
Well, your opinion. And you're entitled to it just as I'm entitled to mine.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by muazuk1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
her friends are to be blamed for not properly advising her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.