Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School (1445 Views)

Unilorin Screening; How Is It Gonna Look Like / Unilorin Screening form is Out. 2017/2018 Session / Ignore All Rumours About Unilorin Screening Exercise .. See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by Highbhee(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
LATEST: INFORMATION TO ALL PROSPECTIVE UNILORITES (ADMISSION SEEKERS)
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE GENUINE SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN IS THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL www.unilorin.ed
u.ng
On admission screening exercise, note the following vital information from the authentic source.
screening exercise guidelines to be out soon on the school website.
there shall be no written screening exercise
screening shall be done online, students are not expected to travel down to the school for screening.
amount to be paid is #2500 only.
the cutoff marks will be on the school website as well as the highest cutoff mark is 240. There are courses with 180 JAMB scores.
Goodluck to you all
Aded That,All Engineering Courses are will have cuf off of 200 or above And 180 for less competitive courses.

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by Highbhee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Glaring PROOF

Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by Boooooooooni: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
op I checked the official Facebook page now and I didn't see anything like this

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by muba4huss(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
plus what abt direct entry candidate, do u have any info?
Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
DE candidates nko
Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by michaelolayinka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Boooooooooni:
op I checked the official Facebook page now and I didn't see anything like this

They only said screening exercise guidelines will be out soon on th website. It's not yet out sir
Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by Boooooooooni: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
michaelolayinka:

They only said screening exercise guidelines will be out soon on th website. It's not yet out sir
you didn't get what I said. Check out the screenshot above and see The Facebook link
Re: Unilorin Screening: A Must Read Info From The School by michaelolayinka(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Boooooooooni:
you didn't get what I said. Check out the screenshot above and see The Facebook link

Sorry I got u wrong

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Oldest Man At 145-years (photos) / Please What Is The Acceptance Fee & School Fee Of Unizik / All School Admission News Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.