Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ma Chat Room - Forum Games (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ma Chat Room (34572 Views)

Free Recharge Card For All Ma Friends In Nairaland!! / Ma Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ma Chat Room by nellaluv(f): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Missy B: Speak Ingrish Jare. tongue
tongue
Re: Ma Chat Room by deneut: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

Speak Ingrish Jare. tongue
gud 4 u,so u dont kno wat that means, tongue
Re: Ma Chat Room by MissyB1(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2010
No embarassed
Re: Ma Chat Room by deneut: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2010
oooh dont be embarrassed its not a big deal
Re: Ma Chat Room by MissyB1(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2010
Lol. Ok Sir!
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ma Chat Room by MissyB1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ma Chat Room by MissyB1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
I'm bored tonight. Who wants to chat? cry
Re: Ma Chat Room by deneut: 3:00am On Jun 30, 2010
anybody at home?
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
Where is the contractor?
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ma Chat Room by kashmo: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ you don see the on going war? ya boiz 4 music section ain't joking!
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
kashmo:

^^^ you don see the on going war? ya boiz 4 music section ain't joking!

Me I'm just waiting patiently for corner just dey gbadun am.
That plce has been dead for a while now . . . it's not how it used to be.
It's nice seeing it's resurrection. The bamsyle track is okay . . .nice choice of beat and the chorus was on point. I gbadun am.
But Ibime na beast ontop mic o . . . let's just wait and see.
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

It's nice seeing it's resurrection. The bamsyle track is okay . . .nice choice of beat and the chorus was on point. I gbadun am.
You're involved in the rap thingy too? Awww jeez. . .it's ridiculous. Everyone's track is just causing trouble as far as I'm concerned but bamsyle has always been sick. I am not sure Ibime can beat him.

Anyway, I need you to help me teach someone how to get girls . . . i'm sure it's right up your alley as you're the only dude hanging with playbunnies now, right?
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

You're involved in the rap thingy too? Awww jeez. . .it's ridiculous. Everyone's track is just causing trouble as far as I'm concerned but bamsyle has always been sick. I am not sure Ibime can beat him.

My record speak for itself cheesy cheesy

Moonstone:

Anyway, I need you to help me teach someone how to get girls . . . i'm sure it's right up your alley as you're the only dude hanging with playbunnies now, right?

NA wa o . . . You've turned me into Bishop Magic Don Juan. grin I'm a church boy you know.
Who is the chick and who is the guy sef?
Re: Ma Chat Room by kashmo: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

Well, it seems the battle was staged out of love to get the section spiced up! I don't frequent the music section but had to become a regular since the talks btw both parties was blown out of proportion! Me likey how they balling and, Bamsyle chorus na suicide!
Lets wait & see how Ibime comes out roaring b4 we make a bow.
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

My record speak for itself cheesy cheesy

You've turned me into Bishop Magic Don Juan. grin I'm a church boy you know.
Who is the chick and who is the guy sef?
Firstly, I would like to see that record please.

Secondly, Your church boy ended the day you declared yourself a permanent house mate of Hugh Hefner. You're more than Bishop Magic Don Juan. I'm sure with the way you're going, you're Casanova's mentor

Thirdly, the guy is a very good friend of mine . . . girl not specified. He's on NL and I am determined to break him out of his spell. If I tell you who it is, it will demean your swagger. It's not that he needs the help per se, it's just that I'm being very nosy about his biz.
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

Firstly, I would like to see that record please.

Secondly, Your church boy ended the day you declared yourself a permanent house mate of Hugh Hefner. You're more than Bishop Magic Don Juan. I'm sure with the way you're going, you're Casanova's mentor

Thirdly, the guy is a very good friend of mine . . . girl not specified. He's on NL and I am determined to break him out of his spell. If I tell you who it is, it will demean your swagger. It's not that he needs the help per se, it's just that I'm being very nosy about his biz.

I'm a very gentle boy.
So how exactly do I come in this equation? Is there a pay package?
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

I'm a very gentle boy.
So how exactly do I come in this equation? Is there a pay package?
What? If you're a gentle boy, Arsenal will get a treble this season (laughable, really laughable)

I need you to give a few serious tips on how he can go about it. I'm sure you can handle that, right? How do you wanna be paid? Visa? Mastercard? Cookies? whatever. . tell me. smiley
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

What? If you're a gentle boy, Arsenal will get a treble this season (laughable, really laughable)

I need you to give a few serious tips on how he can go about it. I'm sure you can handle that, right? How do you wanna be paid? Visa? Mastercard? Cookies? whatever. . tell me. smiley

This is a hard job for me o. How can I help someone I dont know
I accept all cards baybee . . . how do you want it?
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

This is a hard job for me o. How can I help someone I dont know
I accept all cards baybee . . . how do you want it?
You're a self-proclaimed lover and you cannot handle one dude? How can this be hard for you? I thought you'd be able to help knowing fully well that Eldee has his hands occupied. I just need the dude to either get a girl himself or I'm getting one for him by force. . . by advertising him on NL. Besides, I'll let you know who it is as soon as it works out.

All cards? LOL - let's talk price. I'm not a rich girl o!
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

You're a self-proclaimed lover and you cannot handle one dude? How can this be hard for you? I thought you'd be able to help knowing fully well that Eldee has his hands occupied. I just need the dude to either get a girl himself or I'm getting one for him by force. . . by advertising him on NL. Besides, I'll let you know who it is as soon as it works out.

All cards? LOL - let's talk price. I'm not a rich girl o!

So what's the next step?
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
You're the pro, not me. Tell me what he needs to do or are you afraid to share your skills with all NLers?
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

You're the pro, not me. Tell me what he needs to do or are you afraid to share your skills with all NLers?

Nah, my secret formula is unique . . . I can't put it on here.
The servers will run down.
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

Nah, my secret formula is unique . . . I can't put it on here.
The servers will run down.
Kai! Chamotex! Are you saying huge, massive NL servers cannot handle your dating skills? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How are you sure my computer can cooperate?
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

Kai! Chamotex! Are you saying huge, massive NL servers cannot handle your dating skills? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How are you sure my computer can cooperate?

I dont' want people to jack my swag cheesy
It's copyrighted wink wink
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

I dont' want people to jack my swag cheesy
It's copyrighted wink wink
Think of it as charity. Your swag cannot be jacked cos it has only one main ingredient they need and can't get.
So what do we do?
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
I need some more details now . . . so we know how to go about it.
Pimpi[i]n[/i] aint easy you know tongue
What does the dude need exactly?
Re: Ma Chat Room by Moonstone(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
chamotex:

I need some more details now . . . so we know how to go about it.
Pimpi[i]n[/i] aint easy you know tongue
What does the dude need exactly?
Now you know it's pimping. . . I reserve my comments.
Keep Pimping o!
He's a young, good looking guy that wants a girl but wants me to do the finding since I complain so much about him being single. The problem is that he is in an area where I have no single friends so I thought it would be best if WE could teach him how to fish instead of giving him fishes. That way, He'll know what he wants.
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moonstone:

Now you know it's pimping. . . I reserve my comments.
Keep Pimping o!
He's a young, good looking guy that wants a girl but wants me to do the finding since I complain so much about him being single. The problem is that he is in an area where I have no single friends so I thought it would be best if WE could teach him how to fish instead of giving him fishes. That way, He'll know what he wants.

Hmmmn . . .
Re: Ma Chat Room by MissyB3(f): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
Chamo,
Getcha a$$ in here, a.s.a.p
Re: Ma Chat Room by chamotex(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
What have I done again? sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Five Letters Word Game:use The Last Letter To Form A New Five Letters Word.... / Logical Questions & Answers / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.