Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) (60838 Views)

Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Fenzyflames: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Your own better. Our papa and mama no dey even remember the date them born us...
asin eeehh i no wan talk ma no vex scarra

1 Like

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
HolarQD:
So because Dangote called thats why Omotola open all her teeth??
Yolobas sef never cease to amaze me
What as tribe got to do with this now?

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by fireforfire: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mtchewwwwww. ......
Must she put it in d micro phone for d world to hear??
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by idk016(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Personally, if am d father, i will have my son DNA test immediately after d bday celeb. Common sense....

2 Likes

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Donshemzy1234: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
chukkystar:
I would prefer he dash me money on my Bday than to call sha, wetin I wan use Em voice do? I doubt he can still even remember what Dangote said
look @ you.......you know how much go don land gidigba for the guy account wink
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
His mom held the phone to the microphone so the guests in attendance the billionaire birthday wish.
Women with dem showoff. Yoruba proverb says ''when ur yam is matured to eat, u cover it''

1 Like

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
nawa oh, the rich fir the rich, the poor for the poor. May God lift us to the top oh. poverty na bustard. wetin concern Dangote and omotola pikin. nawa oh.
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Donshemzy1234: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:
His mom held the phone to the microphone so the guests in attendance the billionaire birthday wish.
Women with dem showoff. Yoruba proverb says ''when ur yam is matured to eat, u cover it''

you talk sense....... but dangote's call is an achievement
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Nelbless(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
The kid looks like dangote.....if you like misunderstand me.....afterall Atiku and Genevive happened.....Impossible is nothing
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
some people son turn robot with that who you epp nonsense.If person born, who she epp,if person die, who he EPP, naso tey their wife go go commit adultery and I go ask : who she EPP?
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
holluwai:
Only the rich has the privilege to mingle with rich, na wha oooo

Dangote no remember my birthday o

He remembered but doesn't have your number. Don't worry, God remembers and rejoices with all of us. grin

1 Like

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by beautiful232(f): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Dunwory, I will call u, lol

I won't pick
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
beautiful232:

I won't pick
Lol, is it cos am not Dangote pikin abi grin
beautiful232:

I won't pick
Lol, is it cos am not Dangote pikin abi
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by pearlygirly(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
and how does dat reduce the numbr of flies in sokoto?
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by musakasim28(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
That is own cup of tee
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by johnson232: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
amiibaby:
And how does that affect the Nigerian's economy mttw
how nigeria economy take concern d boy birthday?
na him be president
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by galadima77(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
holluwai:

NAIRALAND and gtbank rmmba me yesterday sha!!!
even if na electronic programme, dem sha try!

1 Like

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by joyli: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
holluwai:

If dangote doesn't know you , God knows u, he knows ur name keep moving forward there is light at d end of every tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by aalangel(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
HRich:
So because Dangote called him to wish him a Happy Birthday e don make headline?
Who call don Epp?

You think it'll end with a call? His account will get a call too.
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by oodua1stson: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dangote, why u no call me?

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by JaypeeMaurice007(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Big man talk 2 big man...na wo o
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by tabisegroup(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
holluwai:

e no remember or e no even sabi ur birthday?
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Ameekas(f): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Poverty is a disease...Baba God answer my call now
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by holluwai(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
tabisegroup:

e no remember or e no even sabi ur birthday?

Him no kuku know me, for now.
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by taurustm(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Happy birthday to him. My own time is coming.
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Iscoalarcon: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tomorrow is my birthday I'm expecting a call from Mike Adenuga Buhari Obama Mr Putin King Salman seun Lalasticlala and otherz kiss cool smiley wink
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by moyoz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Your own better. Our papa and mama no dey even remember the date them born us...
Baba God abeg answer my call. Make me rich so that dangote go dey call dey ask me if party go dey dis weekend

If dangota happen to be ur biological fader he will surly call naw
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by afrohi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
by the time wey God for don pick my call na Dangote go de look for me to take picture that time hmm I for no get em time
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by uyisteven(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2016
HRich:
So because Dangote called him to wish him a Happy Birthday e don make headline?
Who call don Epp?

Adekunle Gold....grin
Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2016
every aboki with him kettle

Re: Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) by driand(m): 4:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Buffer:
Sweet boy
as ugly as he is? You go get a life! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nomzamo Mbatha's Outfit To AMAA 2016 / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.