Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) (26377 Views)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by NameChecker: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
sommy03:
Why did you quote me na?

because, it's my hobby grin
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by zizoo36: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God! This time around no be Hausa/Muslim paedophile or Lamido Sanusi, na Christian paedophile called John Onose from Delta State grin grin
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Pidggin(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
If I say dis nus nor swit me for belle na lie I dey lie grin
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Joshuamilarge(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
no am new here. for 6years I have trying to join nairaland. now u understand my joy.
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by kabrud: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
There is the saying that pretenders do the worst. U condemn it in the public and and that is exactly what u derive pleasure in doing. U condemn some faith for marrying a 14yr old (who has attained the age of puberty) because she is young of which even if they are not married, some are already professional oloshos at that age and u end up raping infants of 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 yr old. Nothing can be more hypocritical and God hates hypocrites more than the unbelivers because while the position of the latter is known, same cannot be said of the former and he ends up destroying his unsuspecting victims. The hypocrite can be likened to the proverbial green snake under the green grass. We are still waiting to see where hypocrisy is taking us to.
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let's pretend and forget about the defilement abit.Look at the hood an ex-councillor is coming from.He looks so hungry and may have been better if he was never a councillor at any time,perhaps the curses he received bent his life towards this direction.

Prostitues offer services as cheap as 500naira some even give you if they like you for free,now you're spending 6years for touching an innocent girl scarring her life.Well let's hope prison do you good cause i don't delight in sinners going to hell.Perhaps you'll come out a minister after ur jailterm
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Princejboy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
i dont think thats enough,he shld b castrated
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Kelly2713(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good for him

Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Queenoma(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shebi na person husband nd papa be this one
Yeye man undecided
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Max24: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ekejoestar:
The recent wave of rape cases both the reported and the unreported has led credence to the fact that the "spirit of lust is in the air", and only through daily communion with Jesus can we be safe...
What's with all this religious nonsense in Nigeria . Know what give your daughter all the holy communion and put her in the midst of rapers and let's see if she will not be raped. The girls mother is probably a deacon in church and yet this happened. So Jesus allowed the small girl to be raped before arresting the criminal ? Kudos to the human rights lawyers that did something. Religion does not solve mans problems. Man must solve mans problems.

1 Like

Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is to the "Delta state environmental protection agency" in particular and all other related bodies. Please for the sake of the generation yet unborn, lands owners and investors or would be investor(s) in the twin towns of ORUWHORUN and ARAGBA in Udu LGA of delta state, We call on all relevant authorities to check the activities of sand dredgers, whose operations are causing serious havoc and untold environmental hardship to residents and visitors alike. A visit to some of their numerous sites in the company of my business partners while searching for lands to locate/site our factory leaves everyone in the team/entourage awed and speechless, seeing the vast level of wanton destruction and environmental degradation perpetuated by just some few elements who are supposed to be sons of the soil and their collaborators.
An on-the-site findings reveals that they (dredgers) neither carried out any form of Enviromental Impact Assesment EIA nor care about the effect of their activities on the surrounding houses, some of which are at the verge of collapsing. Also none of them (dredging operator or businessmen) have any form of landed property or investment within the vicinity of their nefarious operation.
As a Nigerian and a deltan, I believe it is everyone's responsibility to watch out for our neighbors, neighborhood and the Enviroment. Hence my using this wonderful forum. I promised some of the residents I spoke with that I will revisit the sites and also help them pass their plea to the relevant authorities through wherever legal means possible. Please Nairalander help repost this until justice is done. Thanks
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by kajoula(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chai
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by pappy4real(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'm seriously wondering y the duration of the sentence isn't mentioned anywhere in d news. Is it cos he's influential?
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
He better not drop the soap in jail
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by bravojohny(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
any way, I blame d small girl
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by kadiri3(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
deltans dey rape past hausa

1 Like

Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by nyabinghi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
And the mumu people dey yab sanusi and islam yet dem dey rape 6 year old.
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by babooshka: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
We're not told how many years he's sentenced for? Or did I miss it?
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by santosesq1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fake news i just called sapele now cox he his my cousin nieghbour he said he ws discharged & aquinted. Yet they publishing fake news here

1 Like

Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
omanifrank any particular reason why u simply couldn't tell the story in English? undecided I couldn't even read d damn thing!
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2016
deltan and bad english.

This peadophile need to be eletrocuted.
Konji is very bad i swear. La bastard, la fake
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2016
deltan and bad english.

This peadophile need to be eletrocuted.
Konji is very bad i swear. La bastard, la fake
Re: John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Oladele5991(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.