Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser (15932 Views)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by jimfarayola(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
they will end up not being paid
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Godwin616: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ndawe:
"Grow the Naira they said", but no.
We have more than capable Nigerians who are more than able to coach the National Team (who will be cheaper, encourage local content empowerment etc) but our "all knowing" government wants for foreign made. Now, he has brought his fellow foreigners and at what cost to who? Meaning that he may not even have plans to have a Nigerian Assistant.
With that said, it also means that there's no succession plan in view because if and when he goes, we start running around again, looking for replacement.

Na wa for wa
Infact I laugh in swahili. Is it the same NFF that is owing siasia five months salary that will be able to pay foreign coach? Let's see how it goes. We are watching.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Reference(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
NameChecker:

Who will pay those guys' salary?
It's obvious you won't get yours . . . on time undecided

Is that a joke? grin

I smell new members for the Super Eagles Team grin

The dream team are doing nothing after the olxmpics. Get them a couple of Grade A friendlies and if they pass the test adopt them into the Eagles team hook, line and sinker.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ndawe:
"Grow the Naira they said", but no.
We have more than capable Nigerians who are more than able to coach the National Team (who will be cheaper, encourage local content empowerment etc) but our "all knowing" government wants for foreign made. Now, he has brought his fellow foreigners and at what cost to who? Meaning that he may not even have plans to have a Nigerian Assistant.
With that said, it also means that there's no succession plan in view because if and when he goes, we start running around again, looking for replacement.

Na wa for wa

The Minister of Sports did not support the appointment of a foreign coach. It was a decision of the NFF. Coach Rohr is here. It is time we throw our support behind him. He is also to carry out development projects here. These projects will help our local coaches and players in the long run. Coach Yusuf, a local coach is part of his coaching crew. Coach Yusuf will gain technically working with this coach.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by robosky02(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reference:

The dream team are doing nothing after the olxmpics. Get them a couple of Grade A friendlies and if they pass the test adopt them into the Eagles team hook, line and sinker.

to be honest

the future of Nigeria football lies with the u23 bracket

I mean the once at Brazil currently and a couple of other guys that were not allowed to go by their club

such at Iheanacho, Iwobi etc

we only need a good coach to blend them... if you ask me a combination of our best local coaches and siasia will do
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Reference(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Angelb4:
Let's throw away all those guys and convert all the Olympics guys straight to senior team

Supported. Whether they win medals or not, they are a team and have played long enough together to weather the storms of qualifiers that leaves teams little time to gel.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by oladipo322(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
hope he has been told abt what happen to d previous coaches if they refuse to perform well
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by quickly: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Where den Wan see money pay am? Dem Neva pay siasia finish
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Johnbelovd: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
What about PRAYER WARRIORS?
His team isn't complete without prayer warriors and prophets. He will need them by the time his employers starts messing his effort up, and that will definitely happen.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Kazrem(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
At this dire economic period. And no money o.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is to the "Delta state environmental protection agency" in particular and all other related bodies. Please for the sake of the generation yet unborn, lands owners and investors or would be investor(s) in the twin towns of ORUWHORUN and ARAGBA in Udu LGA of delta state, We call on all relevant authorities to check the activities of sand dredgers, whose operations are causing serious havoc and untold environmental hardship to residents and visitors alike. A visit to some of their numerous sites in the company of my business partners while searching for lands to locate/site our factory leaves everyone in the team/entourage awed and speechless, seeing the vast level of wanton destruction and environmental degradation perpetuated by just some few elements who are supposed to be sons of the soil and their collaborators.
An on-the-site findings reveals that they (dredgers) neither carried out any form of Enviromental Impact Assesment EIA nor care about the effect of their activities on the surrounding houses, some of which are at the verge of collapsing. Also none of them (dredging operator or businessmen) have any form of landed property or investment within the vicinity of their nefarious operation.
As a Nigerian and a deltan, I believe it is everyone's responsibility to watch out for our neighbors, neighborhood and the Enviroment. Hence my using this wonderful forum. I promised some of the residents I spoke with that I will revisit the sites and also help them pass their plea to the relevant authorities through wherever legal means possible. Please Nairalander help repost this until justice is done. Thanks
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by stonemasonn: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
I hope the shameless people won't end up owing the guy.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by daveP(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
robosky02:

the body language of the man looks serious cheesy

hitting the ground straight away.....
I tell you. If only Wenger paid attention. that match that they defeated Barca, that was exactly what happened. Fast dispossessed of barca and sprint towards opponents goal. I won't be surprised if Mou or Conte don't beat these Klopp Kops.
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by Maski87: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Please tell this man to come alone with his wife if not ashawo no go gree am rest ,all the other things including video analyzer we have them in Nigeria
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by mensdept: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Some people are already deceiving themselves by pictures, just like all the APC pictures of Buhari smiling on a train without even asking what did he say.

Inferior complex is the name of this country, as once again, we bring in Oyibo to chop money and go. As the whole world is moving forward with innovating ideas, we continue to do the same thing over and over and expect good results. Are you folks not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by jhidey08(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2016
NameChecker:

Who will pay those guys' salary?
It's obvious you won't get yours . . . on time undecided

Is that a joke? grin

I smell new members for the Super Eagles Team grin

he'll pay them. They'll only come around when the Super Eagles are preparing for a match.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by NameChecker: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
jhidey08:
he'll pay them. They'll only come around when the Super Eagles are preparing for a match.

Ok o
Re: Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser by daveP(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
robosky02:

the body language of the man looks serious cheesy

hitting the ground straight away.....
This man would do all to ensure his career gets another boost of relevance at least.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Beats Montpellier 0-1. / Giannis Antetokounmpo Named As Finalist For 2020 NBA MVP And DPY Of The Year / Ighalo Named Chinese Super League Player Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.