Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira (1141 Views)

See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself / Jamb Releases Results For Candidates That Wrote On Monday 15 / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by lazeal: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
I want someone here to read through this content and guess the age of the person that wrote it. You get 5000 naira!

It's a great life. I'm living in Beverly Hills, California (yes 90210). My family's income is about $1 million dollars a year with a net worth of about $20 million and growing.

I answered a question on a similar topic. It goes into more detail. You can read it here Anonymous' answer to What are the advantages of growing up wealthy (in the top 1%)? I’ll repeat a lot of things.

Location. Beverly Hills is a really close knit community. It's really just a small town in the epicenter of Los Angeles. The weather is great, you can surf in the morning and ski at night, there's a plethora of great restaurants and things to do, not to mention Rodeo Drive is minutes from your house. The quality of life is really high.

Cars. This is one of my favorite parts. During the week my mom drives a G63 AMG and my dad drives a Lincoln Navigator. Pretty common cars around here although my mom wants the to upgrade to the Rolls Royce Dawn. On the weekends we bring out the fun supercars, my favorite the SLS AMG (pictures at the bottom). On the road we get thumbs up and lots of looks. People take pictures and sometimes even want to sit in them. Taking them to car shows is really fun. We also have access to the AMG private lounge and their tracks. At the exotic level cars becomes like a business and you can actually make money off them.

Our house was bought in 1997 for $980,000 now it is worth about $10 million. We haven't touched the house since the day we bought it. That is what you call appreciation. My dad always says that if he had more money at the time he would have bought the whole neighborhood.
Travel. I don't think we travel all that often but when we do it is luxury. Fly coach like everyone else. The hotels are all the best around. Four Seasons/Ritz type places. My parents have extensively traveled the world.

Food. One of the better advantages. We eat out a lot. From fine dining to fast food. Been to a couple Michelin starred places.
Not having to worry about money. This is the most important aspect. Our lives are really relaxed because we don't have to stress about our financial situation. We also hire a live in housekeeper so cleaning is another thing we don't have to worry about. I remember when the recession hit in 2007 we were really worried about our future and it was not a good feeling.

Most of my dad’s income is reinvested. We live off of a very small portion of it. Most rich people have the mentality to always continue making money no matter how wealthy they are. I go to public school and my life is really normal (with the exception of the cars and stuff). A lot of my friends are wealthy too so my life doesn't stand out at all. The cost of living is pretty high too. I know a lot of wealthy parents are so busy making money they don't spend time with their kids. My dad works normal hours and is always around. Note that it really isn't the top 1% that controls most of the country’s wealth. That is more like the .001%. Those are the guys with private jets, chauffeurs, etc. That is a big misconception people believe. Being part of the top 1%, about 450k in income per year isn't all that special. Also wealth is better measured through net worth rather than yearly income. I just want that to be known.

I hope this paints a picture of my family's life. There are some things I left out but I think you get the idea. If you want more details look at my other answer.
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by afeezzezo: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
lazeal:

I want someone here to read through this content and guess the age of the person that wrote it. You get 5000 naira!

Lool.

OK
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by igraman(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bookmarked for leisure period .

Ire o!
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by sjobest01(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
19yrs old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
abeg,I dey come..make i run wash Nyansh
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by diegorod(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
26 year old
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Princepoint(m): 2:21am On Aug 18, 2016
12 years
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by jiab1121(m): 3:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 18, 2016
15 yrs old
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by liztop2012(f): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2016
probably 8yrs old.
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Phemmy99(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Solodex550(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
20yrz
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Lemme Say 14 Years Old
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Alhajipablo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Quora-
8 years old.Make ah send u my account numb
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by mranswer: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Probably 15 years old
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by kaima2015: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
15 years old grin
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Snow5(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
5yrs old
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Xtiani: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2016
7years
Re: Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira by Pweedycutie(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2016
8years old
How wud we know if we answered correctly

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Postgraduate Admission Application Form 2016/2017 Is Out / . / JAMB Commences Registration [see FULL GUIDELINES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.