Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Is Ruth Kadiri Engaged? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ruth Kadiri Engaged? (784 Views)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ruth Kadiri Engaged? by Yankeeboi2(f): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Well i was just looking around on Instagram when i spotted a bling on actress Ruth Kadiri's finger, i can't confirm yet if she is truly engaged because her team refused to say anything concerning the issue which raises more speculations...But congratulatory messsages has been pouring in since she posted this photo....
Anyways if this is true, then congrats to her! if not...Ruth please stick to your acting, and stop looking for cheap controversy,....LOL
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/08/is-ruth-kadiri-engaged.html

Re: Is Ruth Kadiri Engaged? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mehn, that Faith sha! See direct and personal question angry

"I heard you're pregnant" shocked
Re: Is Ruth Kadiri Engaged? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
If she is engaged then congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Art Fusion Season 3 Calls For Fashion Designers / List Of Winners At VMA 2016 / Emenike's Newly Fiancé, Iheoma Nnadi Shows Off Her New Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.