Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Microfinance Bank Or Insurance Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microfinance Bank Or Insurance Company (733 Views)

Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In A Renowned Insurance Company (FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY) / Customer Service Officer Wanted In An Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microfinance Bank Or Insurance Company by Gydion(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good afternoon,

Kindly advice a friend of mine.

Microfinance bank with 80k as loan officer or insurance company as a finance officer with 60k.

Both are on contract.

The same location.
Re: Microfinance Bank Or Insurance Company by chyna4luv: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gydion:

Good afternoon,

Kindly advice a friend of mine.

Microfinance bank with 80k as loan officer or insurance company as a finance officer with 60k.

Both are on contract.

The same location.

I would have advised you opt for insurance since both are contract but selling policy in Nigeria is not that easy.

Also, as a loan officer, you MUST ensure that clients payback whatever you disbursed to them and you might even pay with your salary. So, both have pros and cons.

Please is the 60k insurance job basic salary or commission? if it's basic, kindly go for insurance otherwise opt for MFB.

Regards.

Chyna
Re: Microfinance Bank Or Insurance Company by Gydion(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
chyna4luv:

I would have advised you opt for insurance since both are contract but selling policy in Nigeria is not that easy.

Also, as a loan officer, you MUST ensure that clients payback whatever you disbursed to them and you might even pay with your salary. So, both have pros and cons.

Please is the 60k insurance job basic salary or commission? if it's basic, kindly go for insurance otherwise opt for MFB.

Regards.

Chyna

The insurance work is as a finance officer, so there is no commission, only basic salary. The insurance work is not to sell policies.
Re: Microfinance Bank Or Insurance Company by smartleo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mfb is better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Standard Chartered Bank Business Development Jobs; Apply Now / Please Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invitatation(na Scam?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.