Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Corel Crib;) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Corel Crib;) (2096 Views)

Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / Rate My Corel Draw Designs. I'm A Self-trained / Rate My Corel Draw Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
I should have done these a while ago. maybe it would have saved me from procastination embarassed . i finally dived into coreldraw early this year, after many years of eyeing it as a mountain. i would post a few of my designs on this thread, including the making{s}. and i must say, my words may be more than the graphics atimes.
lets roll.
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
after learning coreldraw. i chose this as my first design cheesy don't mind me, it appears too huge for a novice, but thats just me undecided
all designed with corel x7
steon dx-76... steon designs, corel x7, 2016

Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2016
i got banned the last time i posted. sad the car took me weeks since i drew it part by part. being a novice is not interesting. i had to go through long routes to achieve this.

Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2016
i designed this earlier this year. i can't seem to find its .cdr again

Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2016
its been a while...playing around corel tongue
the first tomato i drew was worse..cos i gave it the leaf of an orange grin( not entirely worse, the leaf gave me the "falling leaves concept"wink

Re: My Corel Crib;) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please where did you get the resources you learnt corel draw with? I'm assuming you are self taught?
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2016
crownedrookie:
Please where did you get the resources you learnt corel draw with? I'm assuming you are self taught?
resources ke? if you need resources you can try youtube. i don't really have them o. i just tnrive on motivation, creativity, and determination. and the tubes.
you are the first to comment, let me know if i can help you move in corel
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 2:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Evarmila

Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2016
currently working on a vector portrait tongue 60% completed. no ears yet embarassed
this is my first time trying it, if you have done something like this on corel, pls upload. i can't find a tutorial on youtube i had to do it my way with a little thanks to vectorboom
Re: My Corel Crib;) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2016
GSteve001:

resources ke? if you need resources you can try youtube. i don't really have them o. i just tnrive on motivation, creativity, and determination. and the tubes.
you are the first to comment, let me know if i can help you move in corel
. Kkay thanks man. Im only just starting out. I recently fell in love with editing pics and doing my own album artworks on my android and im thinking of taking it all the way to corel draw, Photoshop and eventually video editing and animation. I'd be glad if you made a list of all the apps you think I should get. (Android and p.c). Thanks
Re: My Corel Crib;) by Chuksemi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
GSteve001:
currently working on a vector portrait tongue 60% completed. no ears yet embarassed
this is my first time trying it, if you have done something like this on corel, pls upload. i can't find a tutorial on youtube i had to do it my way with a little thanks to vectorboom

Hello there, just starting out with Corel draw myself. Please, did you download the background of the car graphics online? including the body and all. Seems you built everything from scratch?
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Chuksemi:

Hello there, just starting out with Corel draw myself. Please, did you download the background of the car graphics online? including the body and all. Seems you built everything from scratch?
yes, everything from scratch. the background wasn't downloaded, i used only mesh fill.
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2016
vector portrait.....not yet completed

Re: My Corel Crib;) by Chuksemi(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
GSteve001:

yes, everything from scratch. the background wasn't downloaded, i used only mesh fill.

Wow. Wasn't that a bit stressful for you? Your arts are cool by the way.
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chuksemi:

Wow. Wasn't that a bit stressful for you? Your arts are cool by the way.
lol very stressful bro. It took me two weeks actually. Thanks for the compliment
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
crownedrookie:
. Kkay thanks man. Im only just starting out. I recently fell in love with editing pics and doing my own album artworks on my android and im thinking of taking it all the way to corel draw, Photoshop and eventually video editing and animation. I'd be glad if you made a list of all the apps you think I should get. (Android and p.c). Thanks
wow, thats quite... much. I'll suggest you take them one after the other. Download photoshop for photo manipulation and editing, and corel draw plus illustrator for your arts. I don't know much about video editing and animation- i intend to learn animation in coming years too. All the skills up there are not something you can rush and know if you want to be really good. Sorry for d late reply

1 Like

Re: My Corel Crib;) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
GSteve001:

wow, thats quite... much. I'll suggest you take them one after the other. Download photoshop for photo manipulation and editing, and corel draw plus illustrator for your arts. I don't know much about video editing and animation- i intend to learn animation in coming years too. All the skills up there are not something you can rush and know if you want to be really good. Sorry for d late reply
Thanks man. I did this on my fone using pix art and text art. Still very rusty though

Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:35am On Sep 22, 2016
crownedrookie:

Thanks man. I did this on my fone using pix art and text art. Still very rusty though
hmm... rusty, disorganised? someone might not notice that at first glance. it looked like a message when i saw it . whats behind the art? do you use a computer? it offers you more freedom.
morning, Sir.
Re: My Corel Crib;) by GSteve001(m): 1:36am On Sep 22, 2016
triangulation art...did it some hours ago

(1) (Reply)

Logos And Flyer Designs...hook Me Up On Whatsapp Now! / Projector Video And Photos Display Needed / Hyper Realistic Drawings And Sculptures That Will Leave You Speechless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.