Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

See The Shameful & Bad State Of College Primary School Owned By Abia Govt(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Shameful & Bad State Of College Primary School Owned By Abia Govt(pics) (474 Views)

Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shameful & Bad State Of College Primary School Owned By Abia Govt(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
As shared by Kenneth Chimezie on Facebook....

'God have You forsaken Abia State?
Earlier today I visited one of the popular and prestigious government primary schools in Aba Abia state College primary school and nearly got traumatized over the negligence of duty by the so called Abia past and present leaders.
Our so called leaders have no shame in them, they have distroyed the state and dried her treasury without mercy.

The delapidated old structures in the school and the dirty elements in there can cause one to vomit on sighting.

Education is sinequanon, that  which we must embrace for the future sake, but our wicked politicians have turned the state for selfish economic purposes.
God is watching!
What you sow, that you must reap.'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-bad-state-of-college-primary.html

Re: See The Shameful & Bad State Of College Primary School Owned By Abia Govt(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016

Re: See The Shameful & Bad State Of College Primary School Owned By Abia Govt(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
ebosie11:
More
More

Re: See The Shameful & Bad State Of College Primary School Owned By Abia Govt(pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is to the "Delta state environmental protection agency" in particular and all other related bodies. Please for the sake of the generation yet unborn, lands owners and investors or would be investor(s) in the twin towns of ORUWHORUN and ARAGBA in Udu LGA of delta state, We call on all relevant authorities to check the activities of sand dredgers, whose operations are causing serious havoc and untold environmental hardship to residents and visitors alike. A visit to some of their numerous sites in the company of my business partners while searching for lands to locate/site our factory leaves everyone in the team/entourage awed and speechless, seeing the vast level of wanton destruction and environmental degradation perpetuated by just some few elements who are supposed to be sons of the soil and their collaborators.
An on-the-site findings reveals that they (dredgers) neither carried out any form of Enviromental Impact Assesment EIA nor care about the effect of their activities on the surrounding houses, some of which are at the verge of collapsing. Also none of them (dredging operator or businessmen) have any form of landed property or investment within the vicinity of their nefarious operation.
As a Nigerian and a deltan, I believe it is everyone's responsibility to watch out for our neighbors, neighborhood and the Enviroment. Hence my using this wonderful forum. I promised some of the residents I spoke with that I will revisit the sites and also help them pass their plea to the relevant authorities through wherever legal means possible. Please Nairalander help repost this until justice is done. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) / PROMO: Why Buying Airtime Credit When You Can It Free On Your Mobile Phone... / SHOCKING!! See What 6 DELSU Lecturers Are Requesting From Student (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.