Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath (1358 Views)

Top 10 Android Smartphones That Charge Very Quickly / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / Meet ASAP DASH, The Worlds Fastest Charger That Can Charge Any Device In 15 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Princepoint(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
see this

2 Shares

Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'm not comfortable with stuff like that being over my nose..
I'll hang it where it'll charge faster instead..
Over my assh0le..
After a meal of beans with kulikuli for dessert cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Drownedgod(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hg
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by soberdrunk(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
What if you have halitosis? Will it spoil ur battery?
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Petersamuel8(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
So u mean i should wear dat stuff bcause i want to charge my phone
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by NameChecker: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
DesChyko:

Over my assh0le..

You are one of those destroying the Ozone Layer

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
DesChyko:

Over my assh0le..

mehh you wicked..... laughing in Chinese

1 Like

Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
DesChyko:

Over my assh0le..

You must be the sole reason for global warming and climate change

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Cunninlinguist: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2016
O di egwu
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by srrrr(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:

Over my assh0le..

abi...

BREAKING NEWS: Beans + kulikuli + Eva wine = wireless charging

1 Like

Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by DesChyko: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2016
srrrr:

abi...

BREAKING NEWS: Beans + kulikuli + Eva wine = wireless charging

Choi.. ā˜†ā˜†B R U T A Lā˜†ā˜†
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by francis247(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2016
No description? @ OP
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Idrhas(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
I believe it should charge faster with bad breath
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by joseph214(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
See the way the guy looks like someone on life support.
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Scarpon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigerians will buy
Re: Amazing Charger That Charge With Ur Breath by Princepoint(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Android Wont Increase/decrease In Percentage While Charging / Sony Xperia Z1 For Sale / How Cam I Unlock My Pphone To Use All Sim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.