Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

"Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. (1884 Views)

Hating Them Will Kill Us Faster / Note To Afonja, Ipob And Aboki....please Read With An Open Mind / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Zikavirus(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nepa has neveer seized light for the past six days now.
Yes! for the past six days now the neigbouring villas of: Oworoshoki, Ifako and Gbagada etc, starting from on Saturday we haue had Light Un-epileptically (me sef go school now) .
They only take the light to bring it back Afta like 30 mins.
The matter here is that d light has been 2 much, and that gives us cause for worry.

PLS WAT SHULD WE DO??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by UrWorstNitemare: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by NameChecker: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Are you sure of what you are saying?

Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Justiyke4u: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Write an open letter to them
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by mhisbliss(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
wao Nigerians complain of everything good or bad
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Tolexander: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians have been programmed by the PHCH/NEPA in such a way that uninterrupted power supply looks like a disaster if experienced!

3 Likes

Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by bettercreature(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Right time to hug transformer
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by dunkem21(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
A picture of your fridge/zeer sir cheesy

I remember when people dey complain of their drinks breaking inside their fridge..

Campaign and propaganda is over cool
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by DesChyko: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
How else would they make their money from prepaid if not by giving you light so that it will get exhausted. If they like, they can keep it now. After removing the service charge, there is no way to benefit until customers use their recharges.
And they were actually complaining of Niger Delta rubbish beforw the service charge was removed o.

The next thing is for them to reduce the cost per kW. And to verify that they can't mess with the meters from their stations.
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by orisa37: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Praise God for everything.
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by uwa1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pull out ur fuse. Hmmm...
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Abra4real(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Believe me, I understand. Over here, it also happens the same such that we wonder and worry if PHCN go bonkers in a 24 hours timeframe. Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by etenyong(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not only in ur area. its d same here in Ikoyi we have light at least 22 hrs a day for d past two weeks
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by kossyablaze(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Even us here in gbagada
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by KUNZY02(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Man it's same in Mushin o
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Balkan(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Zikavirus:
Yes! for the past six days now the neigbouring villas of: Oworoshoki, Ifako and Gbagada etc, starting from on Saturday we haue had Light Un-epileptically (me sef go school now) .
The matter here is that d light has been 2 much, and that gives us cause for worry.

PLS WAT SHULD WE DO??
Guy relax, My house in Magodo, has for over one week now has steady light, I became worried.
I use prepaid metre so I had to go and recharge this morning because I spend N2000 only every 3 months. I called one of the
PHCN staff aside asked him what has gone wrong that I have been having steady light over seven days now that I hope no problemm

The guy now told me that a major distribution cable servicing some areas around Mowe and Ibafo area fell down and PHCN has not
been able to erect it back so they decided to distribute the light to Magodo, Ketu and Gbagada axis. So I was not disappointed
with his statement. I was very sure something was wrong.

I dont know if I should fastt and pray for that cable not to be fixed

2 Likes

Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by braine(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Its the same here too.
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by seedgreen(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Balkan:
Guy relax, My house in Magodo, has for over one week now has steady light, I became worried.
I use prepaid metre so I had to go and recharge this morning because I spend N2000 only every 3 months. I called one of the
PHCN staff aside asked him what has gone wrong that I have been having steady light over seven days now that I hope no problemm

The guy now told me that a major distribution cable servicing some areas around Mowe and Ibafo area fell down and PHCN has not
been able to erect it back so they decided to distribute the light to Magodo, Ketu and Gbagada axis. So I was not disappointed
with his statement. I was very sure something was wrong.

I dont know if I should fastt and pray for that cable not to be fixed
God nor dey answer that kind prayer
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by hungryboy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Even for my area,
PHED wan use light kill us
But when you are hungry and jobless,
How Nepa light go take help you?
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by deji68: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin the 3 frozen bottles of coke, that image no fit comot for mind,the same freezer content for all APc fans
dunkem21:
A picture of your fridge/zeer sir cheesy

I remember when people dey complain of their drinks breaking inside their fridge..

Campaign and propaganda is over cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by gebest: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
well light here in akure is notin to right home about
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Esdb3: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
KUNZY02:
Man it's same in Mushin o

It is the same here in Ilorin. It is not good good but it's improved and it is worrisome. We are scared we won't have electricity for a month or so if it continues like this.

Nigeria. You can't even enjoy a good thing you've got to be scared. We have suffered so much. Smh. We really have suffered. I'm talking the kind of suffering a slave can relate to.
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by uckennety(m): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2016
I wish I can say D same 4 port harcourt,aba infact S.S/S.Ee
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Nigerians have been programmed by the PHCH/NEPA in such a way that uninterrupted power supply looks like a disaster if experienced!

There is something wrong, hw can they hv light for 6days it is a disaster
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by Zikavirus(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2016
There is something wrong, hw can they hv light for 6days it is a disaster

that worries us. mehn
Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by 99100(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order. Constant electricity with 2000MW? grin

1 Like

Re: "Pls Help NEPA Wants To Kill Us With Light" Kindly Read With Details. by tuniski: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Zikavirus:

PLS WAT SHULD WE DO??
U are enemy of progress! U had fluke light in a nation of 200m people just 3800MW generated and u are screaming what do u want the millions who haven't seen light to do. Until the yeye govt delivers 20000MW on a sustainable basis, they are a failure to a nation requiring over 50000MW and increasing!

(1) (Reply)

Meet 4 Nigerians Contesting In US General Elections (photos) / Posters Flood The City Of Aba Accusing Buhari Of Kidnapping Innocent Citizens(pi / Boko Haram Relaunches Radio Station, Now Massively Recruting Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.