Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? (11291 Views)

JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Antibiotics Resistance, Typhoid And Malaria Diagnosis Debacle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2018
amicable09:

No, I don't expect my employer to run a charity organization but those who will be hired and paid minimum wage, are they going to be robots? They'll be required to go on leave as well.

If a lady in a month takes 2 days off work, except the company means to tell me that she's a key man in the organization and her being away will affect work all together, then there's a problem.
and maybe we may throw paternity leave to the male folks to support this ? And won't it be a nice decision if you allow your intuition guide you before you say or no. A lil prayer of thanks followed by a request for guide to choose rightly would be nice if you don't mind. Wishing you the best. Sorry , the communication channel at the Grassland is one way but here is two. Happy Sunday.
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by amicable09(f): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Babacele:
and maybe we may throw paternity leave to the male folks to support this ? And won't it be a nice decision if you allow your intuition guide you before you say or no. A lil prayer of thanks followed by a request for guide to choose rightly would be nice if you don't mind. Wishing you the best. Sorry , the communication channel at the Grassland is one way but here is two. Happy Sunday.
Lol. Thanks always. Feels like a betrayal already though just thinking to say no. I'll continue to pray and seek wise counsel about it. I'm sure it will end well.

Don't mind grassland, good thing we have a channel here that affords two way communication. Thanks again for your advice. Happy Sunday Mon Amie.
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2018
amicable09:
Lol. Thanks always. Feels like a betrayal already though just thinking to say no. I'll continue to pray and seek wise counsel about it. I'm sure it will end well.

Don't mind grassland, good thing we have a channel here that affords two way communication. Thanks again for your advice. Happy Sunday Mon Amie.
OK , ma cheri.

1 Like

Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ami just tell awaitingkopa to go do d test on Monday o and if necessary remove the kulikuli asap. A friend removed hers 2 years ago and she fine right now . So please tell her .
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Babacele:
Ami just tell awaitingkopa to go do d test on Monday o and if necessary remove the kulikuli asap. A friend removed hers 2 years ago and she fine right now . So please tell her .
Phwwwwww... Dunno what I'm scared about. Really gathering courage to finally go for the test. I guess it's worth it. Please pray for me
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Phwwwwww... Dunno what I'm scared about. Really gathering courage to finally go for the test. I guess it's worth it. Please pray for me
don't just worry, may God go with you, amen.
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by amicable09(f): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Babacele:
B.reast cancer awareness here in Nigeria is very poor. In fact, until I graduated from uni all I knew as cure was to cut off the br.east affected. Things have since improved and early detection is key.

I will encourage her to go for checkup ASAP.

This tells me you read all shared posts cheesy That's impressive! I like. grin

1 Like

Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by amicable09(f): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Hi babes, what's up? Afraid?
Nothing to be afraid of dear. You should go for checkup in a general hospital. I'm hoping it's a minor stuff especially if there's no such history in your family, It may turn out to be nothing.

Please read some of the numerous resource materials available online and calm your nerves. You'll be fine. If you need any support, don't hesitate to reach out. You can find some in me. Health first. Fear last.

Let's hear from you soonest.
Cheers!
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
amicable09:

Hi babes, what's up? Afraid?
Nothing to be afraid of dear. You should go for checkup in a general hospital. I'm hoping it's a minor stuff especially if there's no such history in your family, It may turn out to be nothing.

Please read some of the numerous resource materials available online and calm your nerves. You'll be fine. If you need any support, don't hesitate to reach out. You can find some in me. Health first. Fear last.

Let's hear from you soonest.
Cheers!
thanks so much. I don't even wear Bra that much so idunno where d pain is coming from. As its not saggy cos I was thinking it should go flat after all d movements and stuffs. This Monday I'm finally doing the right thing. Thanks my love, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
amicable09:

B.reast cancer awareness here in Nigeria is very poor. In fact, until I graduated from uni all I knew as cure was to cut off the br.east affected. Things have since improved and early detection is key.

I will encourage her to go for checkup ASAP.

This tells me you read all shared posts cheesy That's impressive! I like. grin
kikikikiki me likey too Anty Ami. I try to read all when chance and circumstance permit. How is you?

2 Likes

Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by amicable09(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Babacele:
kikikikiki me likey too Anty Ami. I try to read all when chance and circumstance permit. How is you?
I am fine o. Hope the day is going well?
We are resting here. Trying to plan for the new week.
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
amicable09:

I am fine o. Hope the day is going well?
We are resting here. Trying to plan for the new week.
Nice. Yes it is. Is our 2weeks hol exhausted?
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by amicable09(f): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Babacele:
Nice. Yes it is. Is our 2weeks hol exhausted?
Tey! Tey!
Back to work.
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
amicable09:
Tey! Tey! Back to work.
OK ,but with a renewed energy I think.
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by amicable09(f): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Babacele:
OK ,but with a renewed energy I think.
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
seems you ain't satisfered by that visit to the clinic? Go to national hospital Garki. A female doctor friend would gladly attend to you if you decide to go. cheers
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Babacele:
seems you ain't satisfered by that visit to the clinic? Go to national hospital Garki. A female doctor friend would gladly attend to you if you decide to go. cheers
I wasn't satisfied atall atalllllll..she didn't really say anything. Garki? Oh okay I think I'll visit there next week
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Babacele: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
I wasn't satisfied atall atalllllll..she didn't really say anything. Garki? Oh okay I think I'll visit there next week
OK will send you her digits
Re: Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Babacele:
OK will send you her digits
bless you dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

105 Tested Hiv-positive During Lockdown In Ogun – Govt / How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? / Public Health Nigeria Condemns CACOVID's Attempt To Demonize BUA Over Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.