Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu (16479 Views)

Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by flowx(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Now it is a crime to say your mind in Nigeria...Military era activated...
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by lexyclasy: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2016
olisasegun:

Any evidence?
I knew ZOMBIE must show itself.....even when your senior Zombie said he receive the cars through office of ONSA you still ask for evidence.....some of you are astute doom

2 Likes

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by AMYSTEV(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Not only Garba but the presidency.

Nigerians that voted buhari are realizing their foolishness too late.

A leopard can't change its spots.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Mylove55(f): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2016
frisky2good:
What is our business with Buhari's pension?
just to burst one of u ipod many lies
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by yeyeboi(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2016
tundexijim:

What made u think u will be able to eat drop plate if ur inefficient buffoon is still in power even when the goat has bin borrowing to pay salaries b4 he left...

As e be sey things no cost for were u dey kwantinue u go soon smell ur yansh soon
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by chiefololade: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
So, buhari received car from ONSA too, EFCC should invite him too.

How old are you please?
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Mylove55(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2016
flowx:
Now it is a crime to say your mind in Nigeria...Military era activated...
lie is a crime, anyone that lie wil not only go to hell, he wil go to jail
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by explorer1906: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2016
“The cars he got came from the former President through the ONSA.
ONSA=Office of the National Security Adviser(DASUKI). would it be polite to align him with the beneficiaries from ONSA?

3 Likes

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2016
bishopkay:
The cars na kom wetin? He stopped collecting the allowances accrued to former HOS but it's not pension? What is it then?

This people are so funny. They think Nigerians are fools. Well technically most Nigerians are fools because only a fool would vote in an old certificate less bigot with a penchant for obsolete economic policies and expect him to transform a multi facetted economic clime as Nigeria’s into London.

Another Nigerian that thinks he is intelligent. The problem with Nigerians is that each one thinks he is more intelligent than the others so what you have is a multitude of clueless people like this guy^^^

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Yeeyo: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2016
sunday1994:
Buhari is a disaster......
virus
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Amanwulu1(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2016
bishopkay:
The cars na kom wetin? He stopped collecting the allowances accrued to former HOS but it's not pension? What is it then?

This people are so funny. They think Nigerians are fools. Well technically most Nigerians are fools because only a fool would vote in an old certificate less bigot with a penchant for obsolete economic policies and expect him to transform a multi facetted economic clime as Nigeria’s into London.
what exactly does he wnt to prove or achieve with dis threat? If buhari does not wnt money let him forfeit his current allowances. Even osibanjo is richer by atleast N4b but I know dis is a sweet music to d ears of d zombies in d house.

2 Likes

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by appini: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2016
sunday1994:
Buhari is a disaster......

I swear!
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Amanwulu1(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2016
nijanigga:

you get certificate but can't comprehend simple English. I would rather take standard VII of the 1960's than today's Ph.D in Nigeria.
depends on d one u've earned bros.

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by val15: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2016
military man in civilian attire, I hail
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Felixtuta(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2016
We've heard.
Youth defending the old, Old leaders of today and tomorrow.
We really have a problem here.
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by chidozieikeji2: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
olisasegun:
The Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, has said that anyone who claims that the President received pensions from the army should face “criminal investigation.”

Garba said this on Wednesday, claiming that the President did not receive pension or cars from the army, as did former commanders-in-chief.

“After his overthrow, they didn’t remember him, even in the annual distribution of diaries or calendars. Since his overthrow as military ruler, the army did not institute a pension for him,” Garba said.

He added that the President stopped collecting “allowances that are usually paid to former heads of state” the moment he took office as elected President last year.

“This is verifiable from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation,” he said; adding that, “If anyone is laying his/her hand on any such payment, they should face criminal investigation.”

He said though the army was known to supply cars to former heads of the army, Buhari did not get any.

“On the other hand, there is a directorate in the SGF’s office paying allowances to all ex-heads of state. This is not pension. And President Buhari stopped collecting this from last year.

“The cars he got came from the former President through the ONSA. This was after the bomb attack on his convoy in Kaduna.

“Before this time, the Presidency did not supply cars to him as they did to the former heads of state,” Garba said.

http://punchng.com/accuse-buhari-receiving-pension-risk-criminal-investigation/
nonsense from pit of hell they supplied him cars he shud have also rejected the car useless propaganda I don't have anything to say till 2019

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by cyberguy72(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2016
What about BUBU Certificate?
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by frisky2good(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2016
What is ipod and have we ever had any discussion to make you believe I am a liar? Let me just assume you are a responsible lady and that I just misinterpreted your comment because I see no reason why you should imply that I am a liar for absolutely no reason.

Mylove55:
just to burst one of u ipod many lies
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by proprince(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2016
garba shehu u lie too much
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2016
chiefololade:

How old are you please?
Google is ur friend maybe u can get an answer.
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by july66: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2016
bishopkay:

Did Nigerians truly voted for him? So soon you have forgotten of all the child voters in Kano. In that state, the ratio of registered voters to votes cast which were similar across the country was completely different in Kano & other few states as almost all the registered voters voted in that election. We knew what happened. Only GEJ ddnt know what transpired.

2 Likes

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by frodobee: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2016
olisasegun:
The Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, has said that anyone who claims that the President received pensions from the army should face “criminal investigation.”

Garba said this on Wednesday, claiming that the President did not receive pension or cars from the army, as did former commanders-in-chief.

“After his overthrow, they didn’t remember him, even in the annual distribution of diaries or calendars. Since his overthrow as military ruler, the army did not institute a pension for him,” Garba said.

He added that the President stopped collecting “allowances that are usually paid to former heads of state” the moment he took office as elected President last year.

“This is verifiable from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation,” he said; adding that, “If anyone is laying his/her hand on any such payment, they should face criminal investigation.”

He said though the army was known to supply cars to former heads of the army, Buhari did not get any.

“On the other hand, there is a directorate in the SGF’s office paying allowances to all ex-heads of state. This is not pension. And President Buhari stopped collecting this from last year.

“The cars he got came from the former President through the ONSA. This was after the bomb attack on his convoy in Kaduna.

“Before this time, the Presidency did not supply cars to him as they did to the former heads of state,” Garba said.

http://punchng.com/accuse-buhari-receiving-pension-risk-criminal-investigation/

Alright Sir
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by buksaylor001: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

You just made a fool of your self in your to rush and make comment for likes from your kind

Bros,the guy is right na-how has common sense become so uncommon?

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by pjsmart(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
olisasegun:

Any evidence?
Are u really serious? the money paid to former head of states and governors is called what? Well u may not know but it is called PENSION. Recently the house of assembly wanted to include themselves in the pension nonsense. pls don't just defend blindly, read and understand first ok
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
bishopkay:

I hope u feel better now?
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
kings09:
Wat is the benefit to u if he collects pension or not. U r hungry wit d hardship in d country n dis yeye govt is tryin to distract u wit flimsy issues n u r here hailing wat won't put fud on ur table. well unless u r bn paid as a zombie. Same sane Nigerians r going hungry

You can make your point without insulting me. If you are the type that depends on govt for food then I wish you goodluck. I hustle to make a living for myself and I don't wait on govt
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by kings09(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
So those dat r complaining of d bad economy r those dat v bn waiting on govt to feed dem ryt? We r talkin abt biz owners, manufacturers, telecoms operators n even salary earners. Am sure govt is spoon-feeding dem. They don't hustle like u ryt?. Check ur argument n knw if u speak sanely. Am sure am lookin forward to buhari's pension (sarcasm incase u dnt get dat)
Martins301:

You can make your point without insulting me. If you are the type that depends on govt for food then I wish you goodluck. I hustle to make a living for myself and I don't wait on govt
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by SamiraF: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can everybody and nobody in Nigeria ask Buhari a few blunt questions? Since he is denying what he earlier admitted in a different denial -

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/presidency-release-statement-denying.html

1) When Buhari was heading PTF, was he collecting pension in former military president capacity?
2) When Buhari was heading PTF, was he collecting allowance in former president capacity?
3) When he was collecting pension/allowance (or not) was it paid from military or from Presidency (or from ONSA)?
4) Was Buhari lacking in scraps of paper to scribble his dictatorial claptrap that he is bemoaning being forgotten in the sharing of diaries?
5) Can Buhari specify whether diaries were being printed and shared and why he should receive diary?
6) Can Buhari tell Nigerians the value of the cars including bulletproof armoured suv delivered to him by Dasuki ONSA GEJ?

This yeye dey smell presidency do not comprehend that Nigerians are tired of their pontificating and posturing. Integrity ko integrity ni. Longathroats that wrecked Nigeria's economy.
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kollyman:

Pls go back to school!

He should go back to school to learn that buhari was collecting his allowance but he wasn't receiving any pension? You must be a product of such school.

Buhari was receiving his allowances which obviously will be in millions since he refused to disclose the exact amount he was receiving yet he has the effrontery to tell his endemic brainless faithfuls that he wasn't receiving his pensions which is not only offensive but also insulting to the sensibilities of all retired senior citizens of Nigeria whose pensions where not forth coming and would have gladly be contented receiving an insignificant fraction of the amount buhari receives as his allowance.

You guys are so alienated from reality to the point where you now take insults as compliments

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by kherington: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
fellow nigerians do not believe anything that comes out of the presidents mouth he will deny it later

1 Like

Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2016
kings09:
So those dat r complaining of d bad economy r those dat v bn waiting on govt to feed dem ryt? We r talkin abt biz owners, manufacturers, telecoms operators n even salary earners. Am sure govt is spoon-feeding dem. They don't hustle like u ryt?. Check ur argument n knw if u speak sanely. Am sure am lookin forward to buhari's pension (sarcasm incase u dnt get dat)

You are obviously a fool cos you lack ability to comprehend. I won't join you in fools fight. Please carry on.

My last response to you.
Re: "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu by bishopkay: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2016
nijanigga:

you get certificate but can't comprehend simple English. I would rather take standard VII of the 1960's than today's Ph.D in Nigeria.
Wish you good luck with that! You that can "comprehend" very well what does Garba's statement tell you? Read the article again and get your Dormant brain running...thanks for your cooperation wink
Phinity318:

I hope u feel better now?
I don't know what you mean but i really do feel better! cheesy cheesy grin cool cool
1stCitizen:

Another Nigerian that thinks he is intelligent. The problem with Nigerians is that each one thinks he is more intelligent than the others so what you have is a multitude of clueless people like this guy^^^
You my friend need help. Read the article again and digest the contents very well

Y'all wanted some attention...you got it albeit at the expense of making fools out of yourselves! To the other inconsequential Zombies quoting me, crying and foaming at the mouth over my comment, ye shall be ignored accordingly!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari / Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death / Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.