Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Great experience with "warrenweste"... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Great experience with "warrenweste"... (516 Views)

My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja / My Terrible Experience With Mikkyangel / My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by MotorConnectz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
So here I was scrolling through the Technology Market section and I stumbled upon a Topic advertising a Used Spectranet 4G LTE for sale @ 10k posted by "warrenweste https://www.nairaland.com/3283272/used-spectranet-4g-lte-modem#48553504. I was so very very interested that I had to comment on it to show my interest first. I also noticed it was in Ibadan and I'm actually situated in Lagos. I called the OP to ask how I could get it across. Now we all know na 9ja we dey, so I was sceptical about sending him the money and having him send it over because I no sabi am and him no sabi me. But he assured me that I had no problems and I could trust his services. Well I went ahead without pricing to pay him the sum of 20k (10k for the modem and 10k for the Subscription of 25gig + free night browsing) like he charmed me. Now this is the part that where I asked myself "why u send am this money?" "where u sabi am na?" "what if him carry this money run?" lol. To my surprise he called to alert me he has received the money, also contacted me when he was at spectranet office subscribing for the data, called to connect me with the driver coming from Ibadan to lagos and finally called to know if I have received it and put me through on how to get started.

My point exactly here is, though I see some complains about people that dupe/scam others for their hard earned money on this site, there are still some guys here that are worth doing business with. Kudos to you "warrenweste". I still haven't met you but ready to do biz with you anyday.

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by warrenweste(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks much bro.. smiley enjoy your modem..
Re: My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by twinskenny(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is the kind of review we want

3 Likes

Re: My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by MotorConnectz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
twinskenny:
This is the kind of review we want
Abi naa
Re: My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by ceejay80s(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
But Em...... Op ur registration date and immediately u don dey drop review, well anyways , thank God but I hope u are not the seller trying to fake us with another I'd as a buyer

Thank God all the same sha.......
Re: My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by CARLOSZ: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
ceejay80s:
But Em...... Op ur registration date and immediately u don dey drop review, well anyways , thank God but I hope u are not the seller trying to fake us with another I'd as a buyer

Thank God all the same sha.......

What brand of saw dust is in your coconut head?
God help you sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Great experience with "warrenweste"... by Proffdada: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
CARLOSZ:

What brand of saw dust is in your coconut head?
God help you sha.
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New App By Google Allo Messagenger / . / Emerson Ups Expert (08058420049, 08037213372)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.