Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerian Police:are They Really Your Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police:are They Really Your Friend (309 Views)

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC / Mike Smith on Twitter: "Nigerian Police Are So Friendly" / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police:are They Really Your Friend by ariesbull: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
The police is your friend, that is a popular saying and to some folks they will want to avoid this force for obvious reasons or reasons best known to them. In short they “got no chill” for them.

But, I think otherwise. Nigerian police might not be the friends of many but to me they are my friends.

Yes, you will ask what is wrong with me? I am not insane, I have taken a look a the police force and I have encountered some good police men of the force and I can’t just place a blanket statement that they are all bad. We have bad people erythema be it doctors, teachers and lawyers so police won’t be an exception and even in some parts of the world like Mexico City, Soweto and some drug infested cities of the world we have some terrible police. Just look at USA that had trigger happy police shooting and you will come to understand that Nigerian police are bunch of God guys. At least they just don’t shoot at other races.

I have a car that I Park outside and in my area of Lagos, it has been relatively safe, the security has been top notch and don’t forget that this is a police force that has been underfunded for some years ad they are still underfunded. Yet they still protect us. This is a police that doesn’t have the kind of top notch equipment that you see the NYPD and Metro police carry, yet they perform their magic by protecting us.

This a police that has been proven to perform credibly well in foreign mission … So I think that what police need is basically motivation , get them good apartment and barracks then we can see the best.. https://etimesafrica./2016/08/17/nigerian-police-are-they-really-your-friend/
Re: Nigerian Police:are They Really Your Friend by Abra4real(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Space booked.

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement On Measures To Urgently Revitalize The Economy / . / Saraki: Senate Will Investigate Idps Hunger/nutrition Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.