Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? (1199 Views)

Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
For the past 2 weeks now, there have been tremendous improvement is power supply. Usually it used to be 10-12 hours, but now its been 15 to 20 hrs power suply. As a matter of fact, light have only been out today for less than 4 hours from 12am this morning

I think this is as a result of terrorists slowing down on bombing of gas lines. With the many power project going on accross the Federation, i think good things are ahead of us.

Who else is experiencing this?

2 Likes

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
A topic already on FP

Closed
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by Nkemtreasure: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
My area, Concord Ave, Owerri, just got the first 20mins of power since this week and we don't know when we are going to see it again till.......
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by shege45: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
omo I tink say na only me ooo...ago okota d light has increased for over a week nw
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Been enjoying over 12 hours of light too everyday but i refuse to write out my area cos I'm afraid phcn might see it and think im exposing them for giving us light grin

1 Like

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by tartar9(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yes o,it has greatly improved to its normal level before buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by gebest: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
well, not in akure
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by PaulIdu: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Stop lying abeg ..no significant omprovementp
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2016
tartar9:

Keep living in self deceit. That is the most foolish thing ever to do.
PaulIdu:
Stop lying abeg ..no significant omprovementp

IPAD zones are inconsequential. They support gasline and pipeline terrorists. So they can remainin darkness for all we care

5 Likes

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by jiinxed: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

Keep living in self deceit. That is the most foolish thing ever to do.

IPAD zones are inconsequential. They support gasline and pipeline terrorists. So they can remainin darkness for all we care

oily afonja grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2016
tartar9:

Which normal form before Buhari? During the era of the ineffectual buffon, we got light once (which usually lasted for 2 hours) in a week.

3 Likes

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by MONITZ: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Nigerians are a very funny lot,its only in Nigeria that u see people giving plaudits to somebody who is only performing his duties.

Is it that poverty has so battered our senses that we don't reason well as normal human beings again??,maybe we ve been so battered that things which ordinarily should be a right or necessity are now seen as luxuries.

@ op, is the light free of charge or they re paying for it??

This ur nonsensical observation truly shows that we still ve a very very very long way to go as a country because of the kind of people inhabiting this geographical location called Nigeria and we also deserve the kind of leaders that we ve.

1 Like

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by Rossikki: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2016
MONITZ:
Nigerians are a very funny lot,its only in Nigeria that u see people giving plaudits to somebody who is only performing his duties.

Is it that poverty has so battered our senses that we don't reason well as normal human beings again??,maybe we ve been so battered that things which ordinarily should be a right or necessity are now seen as luxuries.

This ur nonsensical observation truly shows that we still ve a very very very long way to go as a country because of the kind of people inhabiting this geographical location called Nigeria and we also deserve the kind of leaders that we ve.

Abeg make we hear word. Nigeria is a developing country. In most developing countries (ie 80% of the globe) they are power outages.

See India:

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/Vikkxh6Y197JND8rN9zraJ/Power-cuts-in-a-time-of-surplus.html

''Yet, the stark reality is that many states are witnessing power cuts of 4-5 hours every day. In Uttar Pradesh, planned load shedding is as much as 11-12 hours in rural areas and 5-6 hours in urban, according to the Uttar Pradesh Power Corp. Ltd website.''

So when we see improvement in Naija, we are right to celebrate it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by MONITZ: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Rossikki:

Abeg make we hear word. Nigeria is a developing country. In most developing countries (ie 80% of the globe) they are power outages.

See India:

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/Vikkxh6Y197JND8rN9zraJ/Power-cuts-in-a-time-of-surplus.html

''Yet, the stark reality is that many states are witnessing power cuts of 4-5 hours every day. In Uttar Pradesh, planned load shedding is as much as 11-12 hours in rural areas and 5-6 hours in urban, according to the Uttar Pradesh Power Corp. Ltd website.''

So when we see improvement in Naija, we are right to celebrate it!

Abeg swerve go one side, who be this one nd where u come out from.

Answer my question:" is the light free of charge or u pay to ve it"?
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
MONITZ:

[/s]

SHUT UP

When things go bad we complain, when things gets better, nothing absolutely wrong in giving kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by andyanders: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:
For the past 2 weeks now, there have been tremendous improvement is power supply. Usually it used to be 10-12 hours, but now its been 15 to 20 hrs power suply. As a matter of fact, light have only been out today for less than 4 hours from 12am this morning

I think this is as a result of terrorists slowing down on bombing of gas lines. With the many power project going on accross the Federation, i think good things are ahead of us.

Who else is experiencing this?

I think you must be one of those people that own PHCN and wants to come on air to talk of power supply.

No power at all.Stop this nonsense publication.
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2016
andyanders:

I think you must be one of those people that own PHCN and wants to come on air to talk of power supply.

No power at all.Stop this nonsense publication.

Guy...if your village does not have Light. That does not moeans others don't have. As i speak with u now, there have been light since yesterday 2pm till now. No blinking.....not even once! Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2016
MONITZ:

Mr. Idiot, good morning oh, I hope u re done opening that ur garbage filled mouth,one funny truth is:people like u who re always quick to insult people online re cowards in reality.So enjoy ur Dutch bravery while it lasts.

Your assertions are as inconsequential to me as the O in colonel.

Telling you to shut your buccal cavity is not an insult. If u feel offended by that, you can G n D. I care less.

Now kindly SHUT UP once again

1 Like

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by QuotaSystem: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2016
God bless President Buhari and Fashola for this improvement in power supply reported.

Haters can go suck a cactus.

3 Likes

Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by shukuokukobambl: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2016
jiinxed:

oily afonja grin grin

powdery (cocaine) OSU cheesy cheesy
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by RALPHOW(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Glory be to God , in my area in CALABAR we now enjoy at least 20X7 light. It look unbelievable and I was told it will soon be 24X 7 after they finish the power line at Odukpani. I think God is behind Nigeria our major problem was corruption
Thank God for you Fashola and GMB.
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by obaaderemi: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2016
MONITZ:

Which duty are they performing?the improvement is usually around this time of the year when water level rises at kainji.
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by cpapa: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2016
progress69:

Your assertions are as inconsequential to me as the O in colonel.

Telling you to shut your buccal cavity is not an insult. If u feel offended by that, you can G n D. I care less.

Now kindly SHUT UP once again
the way u insult people it's either ur in yr1 or 2nd yr
Re: Tremendous Increase In Power Supply, Who Else Is Seeing This? by progress69: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2016
cpapa:
the way u insult people it's either ur in yr1 or 2nd yr

Get lost!!!!

If u dont know the meaning of insults. And for ur info. I graduated i graduated long b4 u. U can as well shut up too. If shut up is an insult i am sure i would have been banned long ago

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Take Over APC Secretariat, Chase Away Members With Charms (photo) / The Western Worlds And Usa Were Jittery Of Buhari! / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For President 2019??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.