Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Live On The Joy Of Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live On The Joy Of Today (687 Views)

The Joy Of Living With Eternity In View / Vision:the Joy Of The Rapture And The Sorrow Of Those Left Behind! Be Ready / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live On The Joy Of Today by alakijo: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
Divine Home
Solution and power Arena
Tel. 234- 8023195970.
devine_two@hotmail.com
You have to live a life where you forget about all the evil's, pain's, injuries, hatred, and betrayals of yesterday, but live on the joy, love, peace,and happiness of today because you simply have the rigth to live a happy life.
Remember, every problem in this material world have it's expiring date, and today shall marked the begining to the end of yours, if only you will allow the Lord Jesus christ in.
All these your Pains, Betrayals, Injuries of yesterday, and every Sorrow afflicting your possesion, Stagnancy and limitation in your life, Suden destruction and failiure in your buissness, and The evil sacrifices organised for you sake, shall all seized to exist in your life if only you will give Him the chance.
Are you seeking for prosperity?
Do you want a good Husband?
Do you want to be favour always?
Do you want a good job?
Do you want to be successful in all your endeavour's?
Do you seek protection for yourself and family?
Do you seek a child of your own?
Do you want to known about your fucture or the cause of your present situation?
Do you want to be delivered of that evil spell of poverty placed on you?
Do you want a total freedom from all the evil manipulation of your enemies?.
Then pick the courage to write us today and solution will surely be provided to your situation.
Remmember, the power of life and death is in your tongue. So let Him contend with those who contend with you, let Him put a stop to all your problem's and invade your life with unlimited prosperity and complete fufillment in life.
Remember God doesn't always call the qualified, He qualified the called. The more you keep trying to have it your own way, the longer the process takes. The enemy won't give up without a fight, wether the battle is over your Buisness, your Family, your Health, your Job, your finance, your marriage and others. The closer you get to victory the more intence and confused the battle becomes, therefore you must rise above the attitude around you.
We are fighting the faithless of a generation moulded by secular media and godless values,if we allow it, it will pull us down and wear you out, but you can prevail. That day Jesus said if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to the mountain MOVE and it will. (matt 17: 20-21). For without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that comes to Him must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that seek Him. ( hebrews 11:6).
For while we look not at the things which are seen,but the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal but the things which are not seen are eternal.( 2 cor 4 : 18). This we promise to offer you, and bring you also into full understanding about the things concerning our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Psamist said 'i was young and now iam old, yet i have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread. ( psalm 37 :25).
please stop trying to figure everything out all by yourself, sometimes you need somebody to agree with you in prayer, somebody who knows how to stand on God words and intercede with Him for your situation.
Right prayers is the link between the physical and the spiritual world, and since the spiritual world control the pysical getting connected to the world above affect our functioning in this world below.
For God says; ''The thing I have in mind for you are those thing which an eye has not seen nor has ear ever hard about'.
Bt His grace I am a child and a servant of the supreme most high God, the Alfa and Omega, the begining and the end, the one who cause the sun and the moon to shine. I am talking about the one who will heal you physically, materially, finacially, and spiritually without asking for anything in return.
I realised that when God favour you with powers, wisdom and understanding, and you refused to put it in use to help others, it becomes useless, hence my decision to reachout to you and others.
My aims and objective is to fight and move away every sturbon and spiritual evil mountains in every lives, it could be mountain of sickness, mountain of loneliness, mountain of finacial failliure, just name it , iam very confident that it will be a thing of the past if only you will make it know to God.
The forces of evil around us are real, and we must know how to deal with them, to fight and win, you must know what you are up against, you must be able to look beyond the obvious and see the actual, you are dealing with pricipalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness, spiritual host of wickedness.Therefore you must take up the whole armour of God that you may be able to withstand in the evil days. It take nature to fight nature and the spirit to fight the things of the spirit. The knowledge of nature and things of the spirit are available for you to know and use for answer in that situation.
I hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Live On The Joy Of Today by africhika(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
how romantic ?  undecided
Re: Live On The Joy Of Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

Design Or Chance? / Let Reason Together:is God Faithful Or Not ? / No Masculine And Feminine Genre In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.