Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Really Missed Oghenekaro Etebo #rio2016 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Really Missed Oghenekaro Etebo #rio2016 (334 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Missed Oghenekaro Etebo #rio2016 by iamSPAWN(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
In today's clash; Germany 2-0 Nigeria, it was a tough and breathe taking match watching the Dream team trying to get their way through to the finals for the Gold medal.
And huge amount of fans backing the Nigerians even as we seem to wonder if #Etebo would come in. The early Goal killed the game and players were demoralized and lacked concentration. The passes were horrible... Its really painful to see them go for the bronze medal nw cuz their patriotism shud av earned them the Gold in the end. Well! If wishes wre horses...

(1) (Reply)

Bolt On Cloud Nine As Jamaica Win Relay Gold / Two Of The Nations Power Plant Stop Working / Nigeria Now 60th In FIFA Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.