Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide (745 Views)

Universal Basic Education Staff Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Unpaid Salaries / The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Undergraduate Of Babcock Varsity Commits Suicide By Hanging Self (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by Confirdagency01(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
According to our source, woman, who was found hanging from the ceiling of her apartment reportedly gave no reason for her suicide.

Omolola Atejioye, the wife of a staff of Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, has reportedly committed suicide at her residence in Ikenne, Ogun State.
Her body was discovered hanging from the ceiling by her husband, who had to force the door open in a bid to get entry into the house.
No suicide note or hint was given concerning what might have led to her death.
Abimbola Oyeyemi, the Police Public Relations Officer for Ogun State, gave a confirmation of the incident.

He stated that a post mortem test will be carried out to ascertain the circumstances of her death.

“A member of staff of the Babcock University reported to our men in Ilisan-Remo, that he returned from work around 5.30pm, and met the body of his wife dangling from the ceiling of their apartment, after the door was forced open.‎"
“The policemen later brought the body down and it had been deposited in the mortuary of the Babcock University in the same town. The deceased did not leave any suicide note."
“A post mortem would be carried out on the corpse”, he said.

Source: http://www.prokotinz.com/2016/08/wife-of-babcock-university-staff.html
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by Vision4God: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Hhhmmmm
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2016
How horrible! I still cringe when I hear Nigerians commit suicide, I thought we're supposed to thick skinned!
People are really going through shït, more reason why we should be careful of how we relate and talk to others.
RIP to her.
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by casttlebarbz(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Ah
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by pyyxxaro: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe she has committed a sacrilege cry
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by searchng4love: 12:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Whaat happened?
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by hungryboy(m): 12:49am On Aug 18, 2016
R. I. P,
I have been there,
But thank God, I found my way back and didn't do it
Those small demons kept telling me,
"drink that poison ",
I almost did,
But I changed my mind,
And replied 'em,
Una Papa,
Una no wan make I watch when Arsenal go finally carry league Abi?,
Una plan don fail.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by hedonistic: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
How horrible! I still cringe when I hear Nigerians commit suicide, I thought we're supposed to thick skinned!
People are really going through shït, more reason why we should be careful of how we relate and talk to others.
RIP to her.

You don't know the half of it. A significant portion of the population here in Nigeria would have committed suicide if there was a method to do it as easily and painlessly as pushing a button. Many people haven't committed suicide not because they are "thick skinned", but because they are lily-livered and afraid of pain.

I do agree with you that we ought to be careful how we relate and talk to others. Putting already beleaguered people down for no reason and treating them with contempt is very bad. You never know when you deliver what turns out to be the last straw....
Re: Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide by nonjebose(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2016
hungryboy:
R. I. P,
I have been there,
But thank God, I found my way back and didn't do it
Those small demons kept telling me,
"drink that poison ",
I almost did,
But I changed my mind,
And replied 'em,
Una Papa,
Una no wan make I watch when Arsenal go finally carry league Abi?,
Una plan don fail.
Lol. Good news to you, you will not see death. Rip to the dead

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 3-day Old Baby Butchered By Badoo Boys In Ikorodu / Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Constant Checking Of Husband’s Phone / OMG: Shocking Video Of A Boy Who Tear Bible, The Reason Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.