Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Facebook New Additions "React" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook New Additions "React" (1020 Views)

Global Mobile Subscriptions: Nigeria Among Top 5 Countries By Net Additions / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React / Facebook’s New Suicide Detection A.I., Could Put Innocent People Behind Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
mark zurkerberg the owner of facebook have resently added new features on facebook to boost the liveliness of the platform.
Namely: Love, Haha, Wow, Sad and Angry

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Vision4God: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Interesting
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by wenebunwo(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Mark My good friend

how market??
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by dominique(f): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Stale
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Who still uses facebook? That boring arena.
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by elektra80: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Addictions kwa cry
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Joeyjones(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2016
NinjaX:
1.7billion people still use facebook.

1 Like

Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2016
Joeyjones:
1.7billion people still use facebook.
If you say that's the number of registered accounts, I quite agree with you. But know that most people don't frequent it as before compared to now that social media platforms, some even better than facebook, have flooded cyberspace. I only visit that place once in a month, twice at best, to check updates.
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
elektra80:
Addictions kwa cry
yeah, addictions cry
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Joeyjones(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
NinjaX:

If you say that's the number of registered accounts, I quite agree with you. But know that most people don't frequent it as before compared to now that social media platforms, some even better than facebook, have flooded cyberspace. I only visit that place once in a month, twice at best, to check updates.
No its the number of active users. It knees growing every day. No other social can beat that.
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Sphilip1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Me and my soul are still waiting for the dislike button...
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
NinjaX:
you mean 2go?
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
stardragon:
you mean 2go?
Lol. That media is one of the best ever created.
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Joeyjones:
No its the number of active users. It knees growing every day. No other social can beat that.

The reason for its increasing members could be because it beats others in terms of good user experience and have peculiar functions that they don't have.

And the fact that people like using it for commercial purpose.
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Olasco93: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
I think something better than Facebook won't be seen in the next 100years in the seemingly future of social media by waying its Merit and Demerit.
Re: Facebook New Additions "React" by Joeyjones(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
NinjaX:

The reason for its increasing members could be because it beats others in terms of good user experience and have peculiar functions that they don't have.

And the fact that people like using it for commercial purpose.
Yeah that's true.

(1) (Reply)

Camera Enhancer Gadget / Tecno Phantom 6 / How To Root Tecno Phantom 6 And Install TWRP Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.