Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? (865 Views)

Free Offline Games?... Anyone? / New Instagram Feature Lets Users Use It Offline / How To Accelerate Time In Offline Games (andriod) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by Marvel1206: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2016
I despise online games alot esp the idea of not being able to play a game at freewill and some unnecessary loadings.. but recently some guys said online games are the best and after much pondering, I decided to give it a try, then I went for this game called 'Kill Shot bravo' , an online action game... then I noticed I really can't cope with online games. To me, the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.... to cut the long story short, I decided to check my data usage and guess what, this is the end of the road for me and online games....
Imagine! 120mb
what exactly do you guys see in online games?
NB: I only downloaded this game yesterday

Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by peterjero(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Online games are way cooler than offline games but I prefer my offline because I don't have the data for that kind of thing. Sometimes when I'm having troubles browsing or just do not want unnecessary instant messages, I just turn off my data and get my freak on with my games.
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by FriedYam: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2016
offline anyday, anytime
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by CuteStalWart(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2016
jeffreyjamez what do you have to say?
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2016
CuteStalWart:
jeffreyjamez what do you have to say?

Well.. For me I have both online and offline games.... But I prefer the online games because it never gets boring.. You get to play with players from all over the world, get to make new friends.. Most Nigerians don't like online games because of the data and network issues... Africa isn't really ready for stuffs like this, but right now, most gaming companies are creating more of online games than offline games.

So.. .I prefer Online games.... I have the data to burn grin
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by CuteStalWart(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Well.. For me I have both online and offline games.... But I prefer the online games because it never gets boring.. You get to play with players from all over the world, get to make new friends.. Most Nigerians don't like online games because of the data and network issues... Africa isn't really ready for stuffs like this, but right now, most gaming companies are creating more of online games than offline games.

So.. .I prefer Online games.... I have the data to burn grin

chai, you mean I have to waste data anytime I want to play a game.. no no
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
CuteStalWart:

chai, you mean I have to waste data anytime I want to play a game.. no no

That's you na grin.... I can afford to. cheesy
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by CuteStalWart(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That's you na grin.... I can afford to. cheesy
chai, i can't o
shuuo
Re: Online Or Offline Games, Which One Rocks Your Boat? by Simeony007(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Online games rocks, most recent and awesome games now are online games. If you have not played any before then you missed!

(1) (Reply)

The ‘internet’ Is 25 Years Today, August 23 / Angry Man Caught Destroying Iphones 7 At Apple Store In France / No To Data Tariff Increase by the NCC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.