Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). (463 Views)

Recite This Poem To Your Woman And She Would Love You More / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Who Remembers This Poem "Building The Nation"? #DOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). by AndyAustin(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2016
There used to be that juice
That made me innocent,
That made me simple,
That made me care.
There used to be that juice
That permeates all about me
Making them tender, naive and soft.
They used to fill my days
And saturates my world...
Though, that world I see now, only when I retrospect..
Of days I smile, laugh with all my hearts,
Of when I still made friends...and more when that circle was with no selection.
There used to be that juice that filled my world
It used to be but now no more.
Sometimes I wonder where it has gone
Sometimes I wonder how it has gone
Maybe with those giving hands, it receded
Or ever since the rising sun no longer met me on the bed.
Re: Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). by Kruzilano(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Its cool.. Message so simple.. *unflavaoured juice* I would name it.. Would be fantastic if u can make em Rhyme. More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). by AndyAustin(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks @ Kruzilano.
Re: Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). by Kruzilano(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2016
AndyAustin:
Thanks @ Kruzilano.
you welcome.. Why not move over to the poem for review section...
Re: Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
WOW!! Made back my startup cost PLUS an additional profit in THE FIRST 10 MINUTES!! (+EVIDENCE)
http://onushaibu..com.ng/2016/10/wow-made-back-my-startup-cost-plus_11.html

(1) (Reply)

Thump, Thump Goes The Fist Part 1 (story Of Domestic Violence) / Her Fate (conclusion) / Creating A Team Of Writters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.