Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo (25945 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by Becina(f): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Yes flawless,, thanks to make-up.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by Yinkatolu: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Try harder
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by Qualer: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2016
uzo4real:
The nose is like batman's logo.. .

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by uzo4real(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=Samtoby post=48586666]

LMAO.. I have to check the pic again... U are Wicked o. grin [/quoteis it a lie? cry
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by HarryTellMe(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
With plenty mmary keh and Photoshops... ?
Flawless kor, floorless ni...
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by noble71(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
uzo4real:
The nose is like batman's logo.. .
lol! bro you and fayose are from the same blood group.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by ngmgeek(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Make up is Changing lives cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by uzo4real(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
noble71:

lol! bro you and fayose are from the same blood group.
Haba na.... cry
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
1stCitizen:

And photoshop

She don put braces for her bugs bunny teeth
lol..Tot I Wos The Only One Who Noticed That..
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by ncarry: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
PASJEL CREAM
Finally, a relief cream that eradicates STRETCH MARKS, PREGNANCY MARKS and all other skin spots is now available and in HOT demand. It’s PASJEL CREAM, the lasting solution.

FLAWLESS PRODUCT
1. It gets rid of dead pimples and rough marks.
2. It smoothens your skin, nourishes the skin layers and keeps it fresh and tender.
3. It gets rid of pregnancy marks.
4. It eradicates most obesity driven patterns.
5. It removes Stretch Marks and skin related pigments.

This Imported Hot-In-Demand dermal saving PASJEL CREAM is available NOW on request. The package is Pay-On-Delivery

There is presently a PROMO AND HUGE DISCOUNT offer on this PRODUCT just for the next FEW DAYS. Get it for N6,500 NOW before it reverts to N9,000

You will enjoy FREE shipping on this product; Delivery is NATIONWIDE within 3-5 days And We Accept PAYMENT-On-Delivery for serious clients.

The Payment method is CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) for just N6,500.

HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
Text: 'PASJEL CREAM'
- Your full names,
- Your well detailed address with street number or office (not P.O.Box please)
- Your best 2 Phone numbers.
- Also add your local Government Area and State
- Quantity you are buying.

Send This Information to 08023689596

We also have other Fascinating Products on WEIGHT LOSS that will keep your mouth Open in Shocking Amazement.
Check it on: http://nowcarry.com

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by damon222: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
KELVINXY:
flawless lipsrsealed

Op I no wan tok abeg cheesy
why the nose devide for center and her mouth wide opened?
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by damon222: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
KELVINXY:
flawless lipsrsealed

Op I no wan tok abeg cheesy
why the nose devide for center and her mouth wide opened?
I don help you talk.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by mesoprogress(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2016
This Laura of a girl must be dating seun or one of his mods.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by noble71(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Babe you no fine at all if you like go for the most expensive surgery monkey na monkey. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
1stCitizen:

And photoshop

She don put braces for her bugs bunny teeth
lol..Tot I Wos The Only One Who Noticed That!
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by noble71(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
uzo4real:
Haba na.... cry
sorry ooo I don't know u are allergic to Fayose.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by afrokid(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
And this poo made front page? How does it put money in my pocket?
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by uzo4real(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
noble71:

sorry ooo I don't know u are allergic to Fayose.
Pardoned...go and sin no more grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by Spidermon: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Providence and a lot of make up. Thats all I see here. Moving on to the next senseless frontpage topic.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by Vacora(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Another juvenile thread. Nairaland is a shadow of its former self
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by deekaybeatz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doesn't change the fact that she's ugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by mjswthrt(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chei! Worworski
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by SafeAlhaji(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by brunobaba(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
with these her brown teeth
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by rita25(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
UNA JUST DEY HYPE THIS LAURA FOR NOTHING OH...I DONT SEE ANYTHING IN HER OH.OR NA COS LINDA NA HER SISTER NI?
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mu2ni:
One of her best...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNCJ_FhXzT/
Yea! She is really flawless!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by nurseafrica: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mu2ni:
One of her best...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNCJ_FhXzT/
The Saudi Arabian authorities have arrested three pilgrims from Kwara for alleged possession of substance suspected to be cocaine.

Hajia Fatima Abolore-Jimoh, the Executive Secretary, Kwara Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, confirmed the arrest on Wednesday from Saudi Arabia in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

She said the three pilgrims, who were among the first batch of 505 Pilgrims from Kwara, were arrested in Madina by Saudi Arabia security operatives.

The executive secretary, who did not disclose the identities of the three suspects, said they were still in the custody of Saudi Arabian authorities.

Abolore-Jimoh said the Saudi Arabian law would certainly take its course on the three suspected drug traffickers.

She described the arrest as unfortunate and painful in spite of several appeals to them to be good ambassadors of Kwara and Nigeria.

The executive secretary said that other pilgrims from the state were still in Madinnah, hale, healthy and in good spirit in spite of the unfortunate incident.

NAN reports that 1,978 pilgrims from the state are performing the 2016 pilgrimage exercise.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by sircrabo: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
She fine sha. Pls if you see her, tell her i uploaded this watch for her. She an get it by clicking here :
http:///fOaucY

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by francmoda: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ladies....check out www.nelexperience.com and thank me later
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by LockDown69(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
why does she look like Sid in Ice-Age. grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by bunker235(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
sweet boo
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo by cliquevibes(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Flawless, Abi Fraud, Even with d make-up, she still looks!!! We shuld nt insult any creature created by God.....And All dis ladies saying flawless indeed, Abegi, ur all in d same category, Stop forming Cinderella here jare........ Dat was hw I nearly quit nairaland when I saw a female nairalander in person......Even with all d paint on her face, she still look lyk sometin dey remain.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday / Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In Green Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.