Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (39626 Views)

Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Islie: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Afeez Hanafi

There was pandemonium in Okwelle community, in the Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State after a couple were murdered by some suspected assassins.

It was learnt that the assailants had stormed the couple’s house on Saturday evening wielding cutlasses and other weapons.

They were said to have taken turns to rape the woman in the presence of her husband and their children, after which the couple were hacked to death.

Our correspondent learnt the assailants subsequently fled with the deceased’s three children.

The Imo State Police Command, which confirmed the incident, said the cause of the attack had yet to be ascertained, He added that some arrests had been made in connection with the killings.

However, a resident of the community, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the husband had a serious disagreement with a woman lately.

He said, “I got to know about the incident from a friend, who is a neighbour of the couple. I learnt the husband had a quarrel with a woman who followed the assassins to deal with the family. His wife was raped and given matchete cut and the killers went with their three children. The woman has been arrested.”

The Imo State Police Public Relations, DSP Andrew Enwerrem, said the police were making efforts to arrest the killers and to rescue the abducted children safely.

He said, “The couple were murdered and their three children were taken away and the police have made arrests of about three suspects, who are undergoing investigation. The children have not been recovered. I don’t have the names of the couple with me now.”

http://punchng.com/assassins-kill-couple-abduct-three-children/
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by HungerBAD: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Damn.

Man's inhumanity to man.

Some crimes you read about about, and it requires one to say a silent prayer to God that he has been protecting his own. And then they took the Kids?as what?trophies? this is exactly why i will always support Jungle Justice for criminals.

They are just too heartless.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2016
This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by DesChyko: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2016
This news dey somehow o

If they hacked the couple to death and made away with the children, then who was the source of the information that they molested the wife in front of the kids angry

But.. This world wicked!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by uwagimboo: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2016
This kind wickedness pass natural wickedness of the devil..

These are the kinds of crime Police should shine on but instead they will prefer going to obstruct people doing convention..

Endtime wickedness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by thesicilian: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2016
My advice to all: If you have the means and opportunity to leave this demon - infested country, please do not hesitate!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by ijustdey: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2016
He said, “I got to know about the incident from a friend, who is a neighbour of the couple. I learnt the husband had a quarrel with a woman who followed the assassins to deal with the family. His wife was raped and given matchete cut and the killers went with their three children. The woman has been arrested.”

wickedness resides in women....

so, this is how a woman decided to deal with a man she had quarrel with

8 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
angry
O ma se o.
The evil in this world is just too much. Some people are just demonic. There are human beings who the devil envies in Nigeria. Because they are so evil that even the devil himself feels insecure and his throne threatened. On the other thread was a neighbour who decides to wipe out a whole family with sniper because he felt insulted.Seriously, I'm still in shock as to how a human being will sit down to think such wicked evil.

Poverty I spit on you. The rich are not wicked oo. Na poor people wicked pass.You can never see a big man light a stick of matches to set a common thief ablaze. Thief wey enter ikoyi thief better (at least you are sure of your life )pass the one wey devil push enter Orile. Even high way robbers will set you ablaze.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Devil na human being.

7 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
They were said to have taken turns To Molest the woman in the presence of her husband and their children, after which the couple were hacked to death.

Imagine the emotional and psychological trauma the kids would face for the rest of their lives.
Not only did they rape their mother in their presence, their parents were brutally hacked to death and they saw it all happen with their eyes! Blood of God!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by lekpaboy(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
If you watch Nat Geo, you'll believe with me that humans are just higher forms of animals. Some even more ferocious than the wild beasts.

6 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Fiwasayo(f): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by NameChecker: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:
This news dey somehow o
If they hacked the couple to death and made away with the children, then who was the source of the information that they molested the wife in front of the kids angry

Same question I wanted to ask o

8 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by mastermaestro(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
A nation without conscience and justice is a favourable place for wickedness to excel. sad

4 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by uzo4real(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
This one no follow atall.. ..

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2016
ijustdey:

wickedness resides in women....

so, this is how a woman decided to deal with a man she had quarrel with
Women are potentially more dangerous than men. Some don't live up to their potentials though.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Feraz(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2016
LynnPetra:
Devil na human being.
Even the devil will disagree with this comment. He will tell you he has more mercy than humans.

8 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by sheyee(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Even the Devil will fear dis kind of wickedness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by ooshinibos: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
these people are worst than Boko Haram ...

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nathkem01(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Oga oooo......ppl are wicked shaaaa
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
However, a resident of the community, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the husband had a serious disagreement with a woman lately.

The resident and his friend should be the first suspect to me . Both of them seems to know so much. How did they know about the disagreement and the multiple rape by the assailant?

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Spells(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:
This news dey somehow o

But.. This world wicked!
From an autopsy one can tell if she was raped or not.... But the watching part na him I no cum understand... Wicked world indeed

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by omofabulous(f): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
What is the blood of humans profitable to another human I just couldn't help the tears cry

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Ratello: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
This is real gbege

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by ifyemex(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
[b][/b]End time wickedness!
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by tomakint: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
[size=23pt]Even the Devil himself is still a learner when it comes to the degree of wickedness some humans harbour in their hearts against their fellow humans. The only privilege the devil enjoys is that he is a spirit, hence, cannot die. I can wager even the devil is trembling right now[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by ehinorlive: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2016
this is a plan work, I think the police Shu's investigate them properly

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Akeem79(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Which Way Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Pavore9: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Disheartening!

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Flexherbal(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Bad news!
May God help those children.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.