Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Requirements For Nairaland Moderator - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Requirements For Nairaland Moderator (365 Views)

Moderator Urgently Needed For My Tech Forum / I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng / Basic Requirements For Making $10 And $100 Daily From Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Nairaland Moderator by haconjy(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2016
This thread might look and sound funny but I know its true. I have observe here that most of the mod here are not competent and it looks as if they employ their egoism to operate on thread, post and user ban so I will advice that there should reshuffling or screening for the current moderators or they should be giving training ....

In addition, I think I want to make changes to nairaland only if I will be permitted. Am not saying all are worst but some and these are the one that coordinate and leads the thread to front page...
Well I what I want is that I will love to know the requirements or qualification for Nairaland moderator...

Mod...don't because of what I said now ban me cause I know you may instead this post cries for front page..
Re: Requirements For Nairaland Moderator by Kondomatic(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2016
You want to make CHANGE? APC own on do you? Abeg go with your change biko. APC has taught us to never associate with anyone that is given to change.
Re: Requirements For Nairaland Moderator by haconjy(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Kondomatic:
You want to make CHANGE? APC own on do you? Abeg go with your change biko. APC has taught us to never associate with anyone that is given to change.

bro no be fight...
he is desire not force...
am only trying to
CHANGE the change

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons To Start A Blog / A Little Bit Of Inspiration / These Are The Reviews Trainees At UMS Re Saying Abt The Uniqueness Of Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.