Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) (21171 Views)

The Execution Of Doctor Ishola, Notorious Nigerian Robber / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i donshow again.... i came to check name... cool cool i no dem already..THEY ARE *** WITH THIS U GO DON UNDERSTAND...
let ibos catch u I swear
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by MutantMetahuman: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
mile12crises:
Yorubas undecided
you no see him flat head abi?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by pjamas(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
NCAN HQ whats the full name and biography. NCAN OSUN BRANCH OVER!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Spells(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

if he doesnt rob cast a spell on him na
is that wat u want
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Spells:
is that wat u want
No i dont wish bad luck on people
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bullet1234:

Will you shut it and be sensible for once?
I never mentioned Biafran, can't you see it's BEERFRAN? Are you a BeerFran?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Unfounded allegations. Talk of giving a dog a bad name and hanging it.

Until they provide proof he's Nigerian, I don't believe it.

(Chai, hope this wouldn't come and bite me in the a$$ grin grin cheesy)
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
mile12crises:
Yorubas undecided
How do you know he is Yoruba? Why are we so primitive. This is what the system has reduce us to... tribalism has taken the better part of us. Mind you am not Yoruba and not here to take side.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Spells(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i dont wish bad luck on people
better pikin.....
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
i didnt say antin oooowhy u judging me like that... wink grin
Drchristian:

let ibos catch u I swear
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by dionpholly(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
The person in the pix resemble dis man... Isn't it??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
am reporting from alagbado branch... ncan.. am not disapointed.. i already no dem.
NameChecker:

My Guy how far na

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by lhawale(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
NCAN.. REPORTING LIVE FROM ALAGBADO BRANCH....i don show again.... i came to check name... cool cool i no dem already..THEY ARE *** WITH THIS U GO DON UNDERSTAND...

Tribalist , what does it matter if he is IBO , Yoruba , Ibibio or Hausa . what matters is that he is Nigerian.

People that say such things just make me feel what is d point in our being together as a country.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bolustic:

I never mentioned Biafran, can't you see it's BEERFRAN? Are you a BeerFran?
I don't give a flying fk...how you spell it... but I want you to realise that tribalism is one of the major problem in Nigeria.
Tribalism create room for corruption. Be honest... I don't know where you are from but if someone from your tribe... happens to be the president... and he is robbing the country blind will you kick against him?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
why must people comit crime...why cant dey find sometin better to do ..is very wrong angry angry angry
lhawale:

Tribalist , what does it matter if he is IBO , Yoruba , Ibibio or Hausa . what matters is that he is Nigerian.

People that say such things just make me feel what is d point in our being together as a country.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by NameChecker: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am reporting from alagbado branch... ncan.. am not disapointed.. i already no dem.

Nice job! grin
Guess you are going for next term?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by monex(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Zico5:
My God in far away liberia. What are these people turning themselves into, giving this country bad name everywhere. It seems parents don't even care about children welfare again. No child with proper training will consciously take to crime. Thank God no name checking here, just Nigerian but from the look of thing, ur guess is as right as mine.

you didnt even read the article well enough. The article says that someone ran into somewhere but was not found and they picked on this guy.

you were just excited that an opportunity could present itself to degrade the igbos with your name checking nonsense.

Well both yorubas & igbos on nairaland do it so i don't blame you. it is just the way you tried to mask your post as showing true concern i want to point out.

You are a NameChecker. Be proud of it!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by rita25(f): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
THEY HAVE CARRID THIS THEIR ONE CHANCE PICKUP STYLE TO LIBERIA WELL HOPE THEY KNOW THAT EBOLA IS STILL ANGRY WITH NAIJA PPLE OH.........SO SAY WHA SAY WHA ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN....DEM FOR KNACK THE GUY EBOLA AS THEM BEAT AM FINISH
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NameChecker:

Nice job! grin
Guess you are going for next term?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Phemmyrans: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Did u say his name na Ikechuckwu? ha these people self! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Phemmyrans: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
bullet 1234 leave Bolustic na, una know say na true
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by loomer: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
I always talk am say everybody na Nigerians for where crime dey
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by donodion(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
bbbabes:

The brutalized man in the photos above is believed to be a Nigerian man accused of being part of a robbery gang that terrorized citizens in Monrovia, the Liberian capital. He was caught after an alleged botched robbery on Monday August 15th. A Liberian, Arrington Ballah, who put up the pics wrote;

"This guy is alleged to be a member of a robbery group that has a black four-door pickup moving around Monrovia. Unfortunately, on Monday, August 15,2016 they had an unsuccessful mission that led him to how you see him in this photo. Before I arrived on the scene, it was said that one of the guys managed to escape into the 72nd Community swamp (directly opposite the new health ministry in Congo Town with with the fire arm they use for operation. He was never found.

However, the angry crowd managed to get this guy (believed to be a Nigerian National) and brutalized him as you can see. Thanks to the LNP for having this guy transferred to the Police Station and listening to my advice. The unidentified black car escaped and on lookers alleged that the car was taken off by on quote-un-quote white man. The young lady who was victimized, after being thrown out of the car, was rushed to the hospital for treatment. Hummmm! Liberia, Where are we now in terms of security?".

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/nigerian-man-brutalized-in-liberia-for.html

Its d ifficult for me to believe this story.

Criminally minded Nigerians outside their shores are not into stealing or robbery...they do bigger crime with bigger gains, drugs, prostitution, scam , gun running,...but to partake in robbery? in Liberia of all country? with the Ebola thingy still hanging around there? NO!!!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Did they write Nigerian on his forehead because iv'e not seen anything on him to show he's Nigerian.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Zico5:
My God in far away liberia. What are these people turning themselves into, giving this country bad name everywhere. It seems parents don't even care about children welfare again. No child with proper training will consciously take to crime. Thank God no name checking here, just Nigerian but from the look of thing, ur guess is as right as mine.

Sometimes., don't blame them much. Life may not be easy with them, some people don't know what poor people pass through in life....so sad #saynotorobbery#
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by ClitRaider: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check name
Hmmm, Since there is no name, I will check the head grin
See the head?! He's a flat.head jew.. Make dem lynch am jor.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Name checkers hwfar

The shape of his head has revealed the identity already: no bigi. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by titi2020: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
disgrace on the highest order
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by marshmonii: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
from the look of things the guy resemble ummmmmmmmmmmm, una kno na, from the skin, get rich or die trying attitude, december is fast approaching so i need to drive a big car down to my village for our normal meeting, etc
Re: Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
This guy gt mind oo not even within Nigeria again but far away Liberia dis guy get Bsc for robberying ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix / Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) / Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.