Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode (620 Views)

How To Fix Iphone 6/6S Stuck In Apple Logo Screen / Creating Enough Storage On Iphone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode by ammyour4: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2016
"I need to install a app on my iPhone 6S, but it prompts to obtain the highest authority of the phone, so I agreed with this. However, during process, my iPhone 6S was stucking on recovery looping, and can't reboot yet, how can I do to repair it, all my data are still storing on the phone without backup, please help!!!!"

Get your iPhone 6S or 6S Plus stuck on recovery mode/recovery looping dur to iOS upgrade, iOS downgrade, iOS jailbreak, factory settings restore, etc.? Please don't worry, iOS System Recovery can help a lot.

iOS System Recovery and iOS System Recovery for Mac, making it easy for iOS users to get their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch of white screen, Recovery Mode, Apple logo, black screen, and fix the issues when your iOS device perform abnormally. It can't cause any data loss while repairing the operating system of your iOS device.

One click to Fix iPhone 6S Stuck on Recovery Mode in few simple steps:

Step 1. Download, install and run the program on PC.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus to computer via USB cable.
Step 3. Choose the Repair iOS System feature on the software.
Step 4. Download and select firmware for your iPhone.
Step 5. Fix your iOS to return it to normal for your iPhone.

Read the video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ7fav6eV4M
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode by hoashui88: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Well, iOS Data Recovery can not only restore lost data from any iOS devices, but also can one click to get iPhone 6S out of recovery mode/Apple logo screen without losing data.
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode by y4code(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
how can i remove icloud from my iphone 6s+
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode by konersye: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
iOS Systerm Recovery enables on click to fix iPhone 6s stuck on recovery mode, and restore lost data from your iPhone 6s/6s plus in three simple ways.
Re: How To Fix Iphone 6S/6S Plus Stuck On Recovery Mode by ltaidays: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2016
iOS System Recovery enables one click to fix iPhone 6S stuck on Apple logo screen without losing data, you can also restore lost and deleted data including photos, videos, call logs, calendars, notes, contacts and more from any iOS devices by using this tool.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Visited Website In Nigeria / Rain! Rain!! Go Away-see The Outcome Of The Rain. / Joyetech Ocular And Ocular C Temp Control Box Mods With Touch Screen Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.