Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) (49128 Views)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nigerians and their fixation on Charms and blackmagic, the so called love can happen at any moment, race doesn't matter, there are foreign guys who like black girls tho.
Sure there are, but the ratio is very small.

I get your point.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
ireneony:
His small diick though undecided

Modified: To all the small diick guys quoting me, back off!
Why the oyinbo com dey look like zombie na
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by namuguibe(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2016
planetx:
Look at her grinning from ear to ear like she just won the lotto, instead of a 4 foot Asian midget. Negros and their Inferority complex to anything with a light skin..I be damned if my daughter brought some racist Asian midget to my house to marry.
Wow, that is quite harsh. Why can't they be in love?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Way to go!
Naija babes don dey see light smor-smor!
Amen!!!! grin

What has BIG BLOKOS don for you lately? cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2016
I like them healthy grin
DeeTus:
LOL, so you like them big? cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Spells(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
guy...this ur comment mk sense 2u?
This country make sense 2u?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Blessograo:

Lol, don't worry I'm still single but will marry Yoruba demon cos I don't like them small.

I don't understand you like them small as in.....?

then what will happen to the tall once that are crushing on you... cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Blessograo:
I like them healthy grin
You're a pretender! embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) by RoyalMail: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Don't accept being ignorant
You're actually ignorant.

The raised two fingers signifies bunny ears (rabbit ears). It originated from the USA, even pictures taken in 1967, you will see people raising their two fingers behind someone's head

Dumb dumb

I sent you a PM... Pls reply bro..

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos / Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.