Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan (724 Views)

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo. / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by mamabomboy: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Erstwhile President, Goodluck
Jonathan, has applauded the
Nigerian Dream Team for
their performance after they
lost to Germany.
He urged them to bounce
back in their match against
Honduras on Saturday,
August 20.
Recall that Nigeria’s hope of
winning the gold medal at the
2016 Olympic men’s football
competition ended
Wednesday night, after the
Dream Team VI lost 2-0 to
Germany in their semi-final
clash.
But reacting to this,
Goodluck, on his Facebook
page said all hope is not lost.
He wrote: “The Dream Team
gave it their best. A
commendable performance. All
is not lost. I look forward to
a resurgence against
Honduras on Saturday.”
“I am so proud of our Dream
Team whose victory over
Denmark has pushed them
through to the medal
rounds. #ProudlyNaija. GEJ.”
http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/18/im-proud-dream-team-goodluck-jonathan-speaks-nigerias-loss-germany/
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by BLINGZ88: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
He was being sarcastic right?
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by Abraham4christ(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
I SMELL SARCASM
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by mamabomboy: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
While Dalung and his dull**dic boss are busy looking for who to blame, the best Nigerian President ever is showing decorum and maturity by praising the boys and celebrating their success

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by mamabomboy: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
BLINGZ88:
He was being sarcastic right?
If this is what you could decode from his statement, then you don't know Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by TyrantInAsoRock: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks My real G

Don't mind the cow-dung (dalung)

Saying trash

He's merely singing their theme song

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by Pierocash(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
hypocrisy
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by mazimee(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jonathan type of personality and leader is rare to see in a country like ours. That is why he soaring higher regardless of the hatred flying from from all corners.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by ammyluv2002(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm so proud of them too! Those guys really tried, they went through a lot of stress yet got to the semi finals. We all called them names yesterday forgetting what they went through. I will honestly say, this is the best i have seen them perform since the Nation's Cup. I mean, how can we forget so soon? They did so well from day one to the semifinals, but we suddenly threw everything away in anger.

A father who refused to buy a text book and a pen for his child should not complain about his results. I really wish I can meet them and tell them how much i respect their efforts.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by Abeymills(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gudluck d great
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by dunkem21(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
African Hero and my personal role model cool
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe they did well in their previous matches, but this one they played with Germany i was disappointed in them...they messed up big time.

"But"

Buhari's government doesn't give incentive to players, could understand.
Re: I'm So Proud Of The Dream Team: Jonathan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
The incumbent did not even utter any word on their performance and expectation in the third place match. Afterall, "Minister Dalong did not send them message" embarassed

(1) (Reply)

'you're A Failure Buhari ' / Nigerians’ll Soon Have Reasons To Be Happy With Buhari – VON DG / Who Is To Blame For Nigeria Current Calamity (recession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.