Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post (33477 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by pennywys(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:
Bro, I don't have the patience to see patience behind bars grin grin
your presido has already put you behind bars of hardship and untold difficulties and ur head is malfunctioning. But believe me the worst is yet to come. The entire niger delta region is waiting for the day that fulani herdsman will send his so called anti corruption dogs on Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Misterdhee1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
sunnyside16:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/call-buhari-to-order-cleric-tells-jonathan/
Big simpleton! He asked for the original link where Buhari was quoted as saying what you nd your ilks alleged him to have said, not who reported him to Jonathan, for the statement. Se you pass English in your O levels sha?
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Oblitz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
if the oil installations we're pre rigged, how come after repairing some oil installations they were re bombed.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
slap1:
Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if he loses the last election.undecided

Can you pls provide a link to where Buhari made that statement?
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Mboi: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
This Buhari's govt is a huge joke. They have tried to tarnish GEJ's image with arms deal, no way. They misquoted Okonjo Iweala saying GEJ did not save, it did not work, now they are bringing up this report thinking the international communities will stop appraising Jonathan. Sorry dead brain Zombies, GEJ is the farther of Democracy in Africa, a man of peace and a noble intelligent gentle man.

Buhari in 2011 said if he loses election, Monkeys and baboons will be soaked with blood and that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. He fulfilled his promise with Bokoharam that was why he said attack on Bokoharam is attack to the North, he said Boko Haram terrorists should be pampered not killed, Boko Haram named him as their representative to negotiate with federal govt.

You people should carry this media propaganda to your Zombies and gullible Nigerians like the AFONJAs here on nairaland above me.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by olajizz01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Anybody that touches GEJ is seeking for the end of Nigeria as it is right now.

Bubu do your worst but at the end you will be shamed that GEJ is innocent.

Up GEJ
Empty threat,u these lazy ass said worst before the election,besides,your people were not excluded from the hardship caused by your senseless sabotages,they should continue prasing those fools.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by ephi123(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari and his government still chasing SHADOWS all around rather than facing GOVERNANCE.
And the paid lackeys are zombie-ing as usual. Shameless folks

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
OLADD:

A good man is not known to be a talkative. Those who believe in his good works and personality often speaks for him. Please can you just shut it up!
Shut up! Muhammed Ali could be regarded as a talkative for always shouting "I'm the greatest". I guess he was a bad man.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
IDnoble1:

Why did he respond immediately the allegation was raised against him then? Try to be objective for a while.
If he didn't respond immediately problem if he did problem. I wonder how you accusing a man of responding too quickly to an allegation against his person is being objective.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Big simpleton! He asked for the original link where Buhari was quoted as saying what you nd your ilks alleged him to have said, not who reported him to Jonathan, for the statement. Se you pass English in your O levels sha?
Don't mind him. I asked for the link where he claimed PMB said he would make Nigeria ungovernable, he is giving me something else. They keep repeating the mistake Rueben Abati made, that took GEJ to plead with PMB.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
sunnyside16:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/call-buhari-to-order-cleric-tells-jonathan/

Lmao. The statement was actually made by an unpopular PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita. Many people, including the cleric in your link, thought the statement was made by Buhari because he was a contending force at the time and known for making such controversial statements when angry.
You people should get your facts rights before posting.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by TopOne1: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can this current govt. read or intelligent report? I doubt that.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by OLADD: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
IDnoble1:

Why did he respond immediately the allegation was raised against him then? Try to be objective for a while.

Very funny. So you expected him to have kept quite? I am through with you.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by fx45(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government and their national nations paper embarassed
Did they stop your pay-per-post allowance?

Jonathan sef.......
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
NairaMaster1:

They want to divert our attention from their imminent failure. OK, who is sponsoring boko haram? GEJ?

Lol you're funny a guy already posted something like that.He said GEJ invented Boko Haram to reduce population in the North..
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by flokii: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oga Jonatus.. how many times I call you?

Lies can go for a thousand years, buh truth will surely prevail someday.
All these wolves in sheep clothing sef undecided
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Ofin11(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
then it used to be buhari is behind bokoharam, now it's Jonathan is behind NDA. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Mhudi: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Do you mean intelligence report or intelligent report, because the two have different meanings.

LudaChriz:
Silly intelligent report
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Alfa55: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
In every rumor dear is an element of truth so, bt d power comfirm on me as d H. O .D I, other immediate investicaton on dat matter.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by ooshinibos: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Anybody that touches GEJ is seeking for the end of Nigeria as it is right now.

Bubu do your worst but at the end you will be shamed that GEJ is innocent.

Up GEJ

I will touch GEJ .if I ever come across him he disappointed the south ..and Christians too
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by cyrilamx(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Didn't Buhari defend Boko Haram? Did he not say that an attack on BH is an attack on the North and Islam? Did Boko Haram not nominate Buhari as their negotiator? Has Buhari not given BH amnesty? Did Buhari not call for the blood of baboons and dogs to flow freely on our streets if he were to lose the election?

If it is true in this case based on body language and antecedents, why isn't it so in the case of Buhari and Boko Haram? Can it be true in one case and false in another? We need concrete evidence and not all this rubbish from "anonymous" top security officer. Let them take Jonathan to court with hard evidence and if he is guilty, let the law take its full course.

While at it, people should also be allowed to take the president to court if they have any concerns. That's what democracy and rule of law are all about. No hypocrisy. No sacred cows. Equality before the law.

I wonder why ur likes allow sentiment to becloud their reasoning. Didn't Azazzi a Jonathan’s kinsman from same Bayelsa state as chief intelligence officer of Nigeria (NSA) in 2012, accused PDP of being behind boko haram menace? Or do u know more than azazzi? He said the internal wrangling within the PDP birthed the Boko Haram insurgency. That indictment didn't go down well with GEJ and he immediately fired Azazzi. The PDP known for whom they are as nest of killers ensures that Azazzi never lived to tell the tales, have to finished him off in a phantom helicopter crash even if a governor has to die with him.
NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks - Premium Times Nigeria http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Safari29: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
the handwriting was on the wall. only fools will think otherwise. we will be invited for questioning soon
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Izonpikin: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oblitz:
if the oil installations we're pre rigged, how come after repairing some oil installations they were re bombed.
abeg help me ask...mumu wan kill people/....

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by ozoemenaca: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nonsense report. They are just looking for an excuse to prosecute GEJ
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by iLovenaijabet: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria....land of conspiracies, while they bring all these theories am with naijabet
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by melomelo: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dhugal:
Unintelligent report,from an unintelligent fellow,using an unintelligent source.
Association of Enemy of Mr Jonathan at work again. This people just looking all method to convince Nigerian against the only Hero of reformation that always intend to make a striking change for the better in social or political or religious affairs. They promise him that they will make things hard for his government, they did so, now, the man is out they never adjust nor relent.
God of GEJ will drop the rain of fire upon his enemies. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by abobakucannibal: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Intelligent nonsense report.Propagandist no dey rest at all.This is a typical characteristics of how Satan the devil works.Is roaring like a lion seeking who to devour.Rubbish post.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by logicab: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abagworo:
They've just confirmed what I wrote the very 1st time the bombs went off. They obviously planted the bombs long time ago and remotely detonating them.
I remember you did. Kudos.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by Ababadada: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dannyset:
All the evidence are always there, just that we've refused to look at it. The Niger Delta guys said so many rubbish before the election. We can't ignorantly sweep them under the carpet now.
If you know the ex-President very well, you will know he's a pretender and a liar. He camouflags himself as a good man, yet his ogogoro sipping lifestyle and corruption antecedents( cheesy) is telling us otherwise.

The honour(immunity) is there for him as an Ex, but his evil deeds and callous involvements will eventually fish him out soon.
Herdsmen are killing, maiming burning communities what did you say. Leave South South oil alone
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by sunnyside16(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

i understand someone like you, no point taking this further.
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by TyrantInAsoRock: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
dunkem21:
.. Let them arrest him na.. Why are they telling us? cheesy

Better leave those deluded elements alone

Let them enjoy their propaganda it's been a while they have something to rejoice about

GEJ behind NDA

The bombs were planted before election
What about the repairs carried out and got bombed again

It was planted before repairs?
Re: Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post by xpiranza: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
hunger in the land,these one is just a means to divert attention Nigeria's are hungry things are difficult na the one way consign me be that ohhh if our elite like make them arrest any body life lock is not my bizzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Dances As Teni Performs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.