Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years (43561 Views)

How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? / See How I Earned $700 Online Today From This Site (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by justmenoni: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op i can really see that you're a great shoemaker..i love all of your shoes grin grin grin grin
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by citrate(f): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
There are ladies out there uh can't still do what ur gf did. But what u guys always use to pay them back is so terrible.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
angry u knw u lied on a particular thread 2day!

And u just lied again! Viz u aint a good husband material! tongue grinundecided
vizkiz:

how, when where
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
justmenoni:
Op i can really see that you're a great shoemaker..i love all of your shoes grin grin grin grin

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bros I envy you ooo, oboy see change
Lazyreporta:
Hi guys, the first thing I will like to tell you this afternoon is ,"its not yet over until its over. guess what? its only over when its 6 feet."wink

January 2013, I started working with a company somewhere in Ojodu Berger as a front desk officer where my annual salary was #120k.
daily i ask myself what am i going to do with that? buying a new clothe was tough, i cant even keep a girl who pays attention to money because that may not even buy her makeup depending on her level. I cant just keep any girl really. got whole lot outa questions in my head.
2 years after, my salary was increased to 180k per year. i was happy grin but still cant do much, nothing really.

fast ward, i met a girl just when my salary was increased cheesy, but she was wonderful and she knew how much I was earning.. she supported me in her own ways. a year after, I told her i wanted to resign so I can go learn shoe making, she said its okay.
a week after, I visited her and she said ,"I thought about the shoe business and I am ready to support you with #250k. I was surprised. I just said thank you. a month after, I received an alert, 250k was credited into my account. I called her and she said I just took a bank loan for you, pls use it well.
Heaven knows I cant believe their are still few people out there who can do such, for a boyfriend? so I resigned on April 17, 2015.
then I went for shoe making training for 1 month, thanks to my parish, the program was organised the same time I wanted to learn.

while I was working, I had a thing for blogging, I created my first blog then, 'dalyricist', before I and a friend finally created lazyreporta.com .
so couple of my friends know i blog. after my training, I started doing shoes for people with the help of my boss.

I received a call from my church member, more like a brother though, he said "can you work for our company? I said , yes, he said I knew you can handle our social media platforms. he asked how much am I was willing to get as salary? oh boy, see blank cheque o grin , I said a good pay. (meanwhile I no sabi too well because I be newbies but I said yes . 'Don't ever say no even if you cant do it, say yes, then go figure out how to do it'.)

I was invited to meet with their MD (now my MD) she asked 'can you do it'? I said yes, then I got employed the same day, but I resumed on April. my shoe business moving, and I am also getting paid, nobody is 'really well' paid but am far from 15k peanut salary.

I only share this to encourage those who are presently passing through the same or even jobless; get busy, no mater how small, it will speak someday.

Who did it for me? GOD!

thank you!

my trow back Thursday pics.......... before and now grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by olubenjazzy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABE THAT COLLECTED LOAN FOR YOU? YOUNG PEOPLE OF NOWADAYS SHA! UNA NOR DEY ALLOW BANANA RIPE BEFORE UNA CHOP AM! ITS NOT AS IF YOU ARE LISTED ON THE NSE YET, YOU DON ALREADY DEY SHOW URSELF, IF VILLAGE PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU NOW DIAL YOUR NUMBER VIA 4gLITe YOU GO DEY SHOUT WHY ME"? GUY ALLOW YOUR TESTIMONY COMPLETE BEFORE YOU BEGIN FORM SUPERMAN!

Calm down.
Sometimes it's good to testify openly so it can move and make some people move away from d complaining/no.job mentality.

Less I forget. No evil or village thing can touch him anymore...

#respect(no.beef)

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by olubenjazzy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
That your babe na babe o.

She's not even just an ordinary gF. She already see where you are going, she's ready to go there with you and she invest there...

Don't disappoint her too o

#moreBlessings2u
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by FreeSpirited: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
handysuzy:

My thought exactly when I was reading his rather long epistle. I thought in the end he will tell us how he has made 20million dollars. I bet there are over 1000 people reading his story doing better than him and they will just shake their head in dismay. Funny dude!
Chai....nawao....i cant get this............

Why cant people appreciate their fellow humans? why cant people appreciate progress? No matter how small it is, this story is a success and inspiring one that has touched many youth who have read it. I got to know about this story by a friend who sent the link to me after being inspired and motivated by the story .

So, to become a success u have to make 20million in few days or few years? How about the lives you touch? how about the difference u make? I can see how shallow you think...i can see how mundane and unreasonable you are. Wife like you are ingrate and will never appreciate her husband no matter how he tries.

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by brightDdon(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
nice one bro.. plz i will really like to have a talk with u..need to get some information from u..plz
,,here is my contact just flash i will call back..08064054576. thanks.

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by brightDdon(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by muller101(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Apelex:

Please hold that lady tight..if u let her go...you won't get such again...never.

Speaking out of experience..

Congrats man..more greese to your elbow
you speak from experience. And its more power to ur elbow. U want make grease stain his white shirt. Lol.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by haibe(m): 2:32am On Aug 19, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Chai....nawao....i cant get this............

Why cant people appreciate their fellow humans? why cant people appreciate progress? No matter how small it is, this story is a success and inspiring one that has touched many youth who have read it. I got to know about this story by a friend who sent the link to me after being inspired and motivated by the story .

So, to become a success u have to make 20million in few days or few years? How about the lives you touch? how about the difference u make? I can see how shallow you think...i can see how mundane and unreasonable you are. Wife like you are ingrate and will never appreciate her husband no matter how he tries.

The thing just tire me. I read that guy and girls comment and just felt sorry for them because they don't even know why it is important to be thankful for any little progress. They were basically expecting him to share testimonies only when he becomes like dangote. Like u said, they have a shallow way of thinking
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by haibe(m): 2:36am On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:

My thought exactly when I was reading his rather long epistle. I thought in the end he will tell us how he has made 20million dollars. I bet there are over 1000 people reading his story doing better than him and they will just shake their head in dismay. Funny dude!
i am really disappointed with this comment. You appear to be someone that dont appreciate little things. Na ur husband i pity pass. So you measure success only by making such a huge amount of money? How shallow can ur thinking be.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by JoBabs(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Hi guys, the first thing I will like to tell you this afternoon is ,"its not yet over until its over. guess what? its only over when its 6 feet."wink

January 2013, I started working with a company somewhere in Ojodu Berger as a front desk officer where my annual salary was #120k.
daily i ask myself what am i going to do with that? buying a new clothe was tough, i cant even keep a girl who pays attention to money because that may not even buy her makeup depending on her level. I cant just keep any girl really. got whole lot outa questions in my head.
2 years after, my salary was increased to 180k per year. i was happy grin but still cant do much, nothing really.

fast ward, i met a girl just when my salary was increased cheesy, but she was wonderful and she knew how much I was earning.. she supported me in her own ways. a year after, I told her i wanted to resign so I can go learn shoe making, she said its okay.
a week after, I visited her and she said ,"I thought about the shoe business and I am ready to support you with #250k. I was surprised. I just said thank you. a month after, I received an alert, 250k was credited into my account. I called her and she said I just took a bank loan for you, pls use it well.
Heaven knows I cant believe their are still few people out there who can do such, for a boyfriend? so I resigned on April 17, 2015.
then I went for shoe making training for 1 month, thanks to my parish, the program was organised the same time I wanted to learn.

while I was working, I had a thing for blogging, I created my first blog then, 'dalyricist', before I and a friend finally created lazyreporta.com .
so couple of my friends know i blog. after my training, I started doing shoes for people with the help of my boss.

I received a call from my church member, more like a brother though, he said "can you work for our company? I said , yes, he said I knew you can handle our social media platforms. he asked how much am I was willing to get as salary? oh boy, see blank cheque o grin , I said a good pay. (meanwhile I no sabi too well because I be newbies but I said yes . 'Don't ever say no even if you cant do it, say yes, then go figure out how to do it'.)

I was invited to meet with their MD (now my MD) she asked 'can you do it'? I said yes, then I got employed the same day, but I resumed on April. my shoe business moving, and I am also getting paid, nobody is 'really well' paid but am far from 15k peanut salary.

I only share this to encourage those who are presently passing through the same or even jobless; get busy, no mater how small, it will speak someday.

Who did it for me? GOD!

thank you!

my trow back Thursday pics.......... before and now grin cheesy grin cheesy

No call your padi (friend) ole(lazy) cuz no be him create himself,
Mape padi Ee lole cuz no one knows tomorrow,
No take the job another dey do dey laugh no condition is permanent.....

No condition is permanent, no condition is permanent, I repeat no condition is permanent...
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Apelex(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2016
muller101:
you speak from experience. And its more power to ur elbow. U want make grease stain his white shirt. Lol.

There is a difference BTW more greese to your elbow and more power to your elbow

They are two different idioms with two similar meanings.

Even if im white stain he will buy another one...
My brothers experience is a great Professor oh.
That u will never fail his course.

Once had such a lady but I let her slip away from me

And now All I have been meeting are Gold diggers.

And they are trying to use a shovel to dig stainless steal like me.

Lolzzzz cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by kilokeys(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2016
yes o>>>

still waiting on your calls guys

earn every month without doing nothing

10% of the fees of clients you refer me to..
on learning the guitar
whatsapp only 0708496868

thanks pple
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2016
JoBabs:

No call your padi (friend) ole(lazy) cuz no be him create himself,
Mape padi Ee lole cuz no one knows tomorrow,
No take the job another dey do dey laugh no condition is permanent.....

No condition is permanent, no condition is permanent, I repeat no condition is permanent...

I hail
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:

Tanks ma'am
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2016
olubenjazzy:

Calm down.
Sometimes it's good to testify openly so it can move and make some people move away from d complaining/no.job mentality.

Less I forget. No evil or village thing can touch him anymore...

#respect(no.beef)

Amen.. Thanks boss. You understand
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2016
brightDdon:
nice one bro.. plz i will really like to have a talk with u..need to get some information from u..plz
,,here is my contact just flash i will call back..08064054576. thanks.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by smilenow(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Lazyreporta:
don't buy from berger it will b expensive.. Go get in mushin. Don't ever buy cheap materials, but quality materials then charge well. Let your work speak for u... I don't sell shoes less Dan 10k, that's my least.. Good luck, ma'am
Thanks a lot

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Isorite... Let me goan write my own story angry
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by toprealman: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Psyrus:
Keep the beards growing
As long as u r not a "Redeemed" Pastor.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
toprealman:
As long as u r not a "Redeemed" Pastor.

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by gentledavid(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Lazyreporta:

you can learn something bro, after school it helps.......

barbing, shoe making etc.
....Hello good morning, I live in Benin city but I like the idea of this your shoe making and I am willing to learn....please how did you go about it ?

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by 0kp0nku: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABE THAT COLLECTED LOAN FOR YOU? YOUNG PEOPLE OF NOWADAYS SHA! UNA NOR DEY ALLOW BANANA RIPE BEFORE UNA CHOP AM! ITS NOT AS IF YOU ARE LISTED ON THE NSE YET, YOU DON ALREADY DEY SHOW URSELF, IF VILLAGE PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU NOW DIAL YOUR NUMBER VIA 4gLITe YOU GO DEY SHOUT WHY ME"? GUY ALLOW YOUR TESTIMONY COMPLETE BEFORE YOU BEGIN FORM SUPERMAN!
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
gentledavid:
....Hello good morning, I live in Benin city but I like the idea of this your shoe making and I am willing to learn....please how did you go about it ?

when the program will be live in benin, i will let you know.. its always free.. my contact 07030407370

dont forget to visit our blog for updates though http://lazyreporta.com
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by JoBabs(m): 5:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Lazyreporta:

I hail

Congratulations bro, please always remember to touch as many lives you come by....
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2016
JoBabs:

Congratulations bro, please always remember to touch as many lives you come by....

Thanks bro

Sure

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57