Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Cossy And Eldee Caution Ruggedman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy And Eldee Caution Ruggedman (530 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy And Eldee Caution Ruggedman by Spicylate(f): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
*clears throat* Ruggedman has openly frowned at this bride’s wedding gown over the ‘too much’ boobs exposure.

He posted the photo of the bride and said “So her husband and family allowed this? Smh!! Shame on them all. Which church did she enter looking like this?

He responded to cossy: but we will judge this one. This is a wedding, holy matrimony. It's one of the best days in a woman's life. In front of all family and friends she decides to dress like this? In #nkechi'svoice the thuuuuuuuuuunder that will fire her dry hide behind the pastor back.

My contributete: was she trying to act "the empress cloth"? Her girls did not try for her at all. #trashy. Me too, I judge. What do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Buahri, Call IGP & Attorney General To Order Over Dog Issues - Ali Baba / Stephanie Okereke Discusses Violence Against Women In Election At TVC / Comedian, Ali Baba Throws Shades At Governor Fayose In New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.