Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Moderator U De Bif Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moderator U De Bif Me? (1608 Views)

Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) / Who is a moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2009
its seems me and the moderator of this section had some unknown bif, each time i post things on this web section i dont find it after some hrs wen i come back to check my post is dis how u delet post here? then i should take my leav out of this site
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2009
chances are that ur posts arebeing marked as spam. Post the links to the posts you have made for follow-up purposes.

sorry for any inconveniences
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2009
where can i get the links to the post when i cant find the post?? but i could remember my post didnt carry any hypertex character how then was it seen as a spam that is left for u guys, abeg make una fix una bug,
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2009
rockafela, again, I am only guessing. maybe a screenshot would help. I am not saying give me the post, but the link to the actual topic? Are you the original author or did you contribute to a topic?

thanks.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Yeah am the original author , well no leles now, maybe i will try and paste the topic on this thread so u can just see wat i was trying to bring out , thanks for ur suport. i cant consetrate now wen am done with my my chick she's nocking @ d door
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
lesson of the day:
** never ** draw conclusions for which you have no proof. Always ask (nicely) first. You'd be surprised how far being nice can go wink
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2009
SO wat u re saying now is dat i don ve a proof that my post is missing? will i just saying so wen my post aint missing? no let me vex o,
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-330123.0.html#msg4630869 that is wat exactly i ve on the missing post, nothing much
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by gentysho(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

lesson of the day:
** never ** draw conclusions for which you have no proof. Always ask (nicely) first. You'd be surprised how far being nice can go wink
Lesson of the day         be wiser than others but you dont have tell them by rubing it in.

@ rockafela
  The mod is female computer geek, wetin you expect? leave matter jare.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2009
gentysho: it finally shows that you are sexist.  Eventually, these things have a way of coming out of us  tongue

I personally hate it when people make unsubstantiated assumptions and conclusions. Also, I say it is hypocritical for you not to say what you mean/mean what you say, so my "lesson of the day" regardless of how you choose to interpret it stands.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kolitos007: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

gentysho: it finally shows that you are sexist.  Eventually, these things have a way of coming out of us  tongue

I personally hate it when people make unsubstantiated assumptions and conclusions. Also, I say it is hypocritical for you not to say what you mean/mean what you say, so my "lesson of the day" regardless of how you choose to interpret it stands.
ROFL
gentysho just got OWNED!!!!
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
what suprises me most is that the reason for this thread isnt met yet, moderator wat do u intend doing, i don have mouth for plenty english, abeg
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
and that is? cool
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
na wa o
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
@yawa you're too nice if i was a mod i clear dumb topics cuz we have idiot trolling nairaland.Also i do it just to show i don't give a f u c k abeg don't abuse my teachers. [color=][/color]
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
People will always abuse you even if you do the right thing on NL sometimes. . .
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kolitos007: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
pc guru:

@yawa you're too nice if i was a mod i clear dumb topics cuz we have idiot trolling nairaland.Also i do it just to show i don't give a f u c k abeg don't abuse my teachers. [color=][/color]
Well t hen am really glad your ain't the mod, as your abusive language is no different, maybe you are one of the idiots. Hypocrite, that's what you are, you looking for excuse just to be abusive, its a forum, people should be free to say what they want, maybe if you have your own forum, you wont' have any one on it, just you registered 20 times talking to yourself to make it seem like if you have got loads of people on.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
I dont think i ve got my time to waste in here i better get the Bleep outa here b4 i sees wat makes me hangry that even the owner cant hold me to peace, AM OUT THRU THE BACK DOOR::::::::::<<<<
Well t hen am really glad your ain't the mod, as your abusive language is no different, maybe you are one of the idiots. Hypocrite, that's what you are, you looking for excuse just to be abusive, its a forum, people should be free to say what they want, maybe if you have your own forum, you wont' have any one on it, just you registered 20 times talking to yourself to make it seem like if you have got loads of people on.
@kolitos007  Thanks 4 your remark!!!!
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
@yawa and dhtml i'm downloading the joomla just want to create some cms stuff then later know the raw codes.Dude your library how do you intend to make it popular.@007 don't mind me am just foul mouthed sometimes.Though some pple ave wrong mentality like some dude i chatted telling me cheating on his wife is a way of life. How do you expect me to relate with pple like that.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2009
I USE TO HAVE DAT joomla but cant find the apropriate installation file, i downloaded d full .zip file unziped but no executable file 4 installation or is there any other method , pls brief me @mod and co
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2009
@rocafella you use it with a web server,php and mysql.Just copy it to the root of your server n start it up.There's a visual guide there.Makes it easier.No hard feelings bout what i said earlier thanx
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by rockafela(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2009
Nothing do u man, OH thanks for da help am getting it, no hard f33ling5
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kolitos007: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2009
pc guru:

@yawa and dhtml i'm downloading the joomla just want to create some cms stuff then later know the raw codes.Dude your library how do you intend to make it popular.@007 don't mind me am just foul mouthed sometimes.Though some pple ave wrong mentality like some dude i chatted telling me cheating on his wife is a way of life. How do you expect me to relate with pple like that.
Fair point then, I know that some people can frustrate with the things they come with, I think sometimes its just lack of intelligence and some people just have no morals, I won't bother talking to people like that its a waste of time. Good luck with what you doing man.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kok(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hello Guys, I am setting up Joomla for the first time and went through it successfully but got choked on the Administration login. It is requesting a username and a password. I remember entering only a password but not a password.

Can someone please give me a clue of what the username should be, and is the password thesame one I entered while setting it up?
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by quadrillio(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
your username is admin, dat is d default username

and yes d password is d one u entered during installation.

SAFE
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
kok:
Please, next time, create a brand new post as opposed to introducing another topic on a thread that is discussing something else, thus causing a distraction. Next time, your off-topic posts will be deleted.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kok(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
Your lord, pardon me for the off-topic post.

Thanks quadrilloio, I have tried that and it still doesnt work. what could be the problem?
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
"lord"? cool

Anyways, quadrillo is right. Chances are that you have forgotten your password. You will probably need to uninstall joomla, reinstall and start from square one, noting your password this time.

good luck!
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kok(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
does it matter if I dont uninstall? thinking of just starting up on a fresh directory.

thanks! for the brief!
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by yawatide(f): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
yep, u cd do that too smiley

you will probably need to specify a new database, to avoid data corruption, that's about it.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by kok(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
having more problems now. I think I would just start a fresh post for this.
Re: Moderator U De Bif Me? by OmniPotens(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
@kok Before creating a new post on this, make a research on the forum for topics relating to joomla installations. There are existing threads on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 1000 Facebook Followers In A Day / I Have 1000$ Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale... Cheap Rate $/330 / Cryptomining Script With Many Features For Your Bitcoin Doubling Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.