Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash (22183 Views)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie's Birthday Outfit: Fans Blast Actress For Exposing Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by henryutd(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Q... of the coast
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by free2ryhme: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
she hold cup like say na the only thing she dey there for
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by sinaj(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Seunwife:
hehehehehe for their pocket
lol grin
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by Timijo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
winkmart:
As you are all aware, Yesterday was Angela Okories's birthday and the fun really went down att Club Cube somewhere in Las Gidi. Don't ask me.

We are about feeding with photos from the birthday bash that has got a lot of naija celebrities in attendance. Most notably of all is Solid Star, Emeka Ike and a host of others.

Angela really looked so elated and she was almost on everyone that was there present. I hope she didn't get drunk.

Happy Birthday to her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/live-photos-from-angela-okories.html

op, point of correction, I was not aware before.
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by seguno2: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Benjom:
Happy Birthday... but na so so men full there ni? Igwe of Umuhu Village must here this.

The women couldn't pay the ticket fee to join the party.
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by jesusjewel1(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
PERFECT2:

I forbid this on behalf of Seun....
Wetin na...
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by BlueMagic2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why do most of these Nigerian female celebrities or whatever they call themselves look all washed out. Damn!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by lordkhalifa(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
throwing bash in this odd time even as that one of ur colleague is lying critically ill in the hospital.... God please bless my hustle let me show them how to make this life worth living.... Angela and yur edochie I'm highly disappointed in u guys... dozie needs ur help.. help him in a little way u can...

Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by chimaobinelson(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
sinaj:
modify ur taught b4 bashers committee will notice it tongue
isnt she correct?, its thought, n not ur "taught"
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
chimaobinelson:

isnt she correct?, its thought, n not ur "taught"
sssssh!

Don't jump into conclusion quickly. She understood wot I meant wink

Stp being nosy tongue
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by winkmart: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Timijo:
op, point of correction, I was not aware before.

lol
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by chimaobinelson(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
sinaj:
sssssh!

Stp being nosy tongue
Young lady,i Think u can still buttress ur point without purging geneological streams of invectives on me right..
Am well meaning,but stumble on ur perceived correction,so i pinpointed it,jus for some other ppl lik me who learn from pplz comment...#Be guided#
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by chimaobinelson(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
sinaj:
sssssh!

Stp being nosy tongue
Young lady,i Think u can still buttress ur point without purging ur geneological streams of invectives on me right?..
Am well meaning,but stumble on ur perceived correction,so i pinpointed it,jus for some other ppl lik me who learn from pplz comment...#Be guided#
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by gold2222(f): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
pretty boo

i was der but you didnt see me o grin
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
chimaobinelson:

Young lady,i Think u can still buttress ur point without purging ur geneological streams of invectives on me right?..
issorites
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by peaceMma(f): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2016
OK,she try mk w self rest.. but i no come c her husband dr...
Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by Emeraid: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Happy birthday

Re: Photos From Angela Okorie's Birthday Bash by Alameer(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2016
winkmart:
As you are all aware, Yesterday was Angela Okories's birthday and the fun really went down att Club Cube somewhere in Las Gidi. Don't ask me.

We are about feeding with photos from the birthday bash that has got a lot of naija celebrities in attendance. Most notably of all is Solid Star, Emeka Ike and a host of others.

Angela really looked so elated and she was almost on everyone that was there present. I hope she didn't get drunk.

Happy Birthday to her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/live-photos-from-angela-okories.html

I love this lady aswear...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard / Falz Signs Deal With BBM As Ambassador (Photo) / Desmond Elliot And His Family Grace Genevieve Magazine Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.