Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (61544 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by hazyfm1: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
angry
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by sexychocho(f): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
A lot is wrong with it ooooo

D girl is matured already and a step daughter for dat mata

Naso e dey start oooo

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Came:
People get dirty mind. The man fit no even notice him hand self .
i dey tells u ooo
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
see as I dey look all of una wey dey talk nothing is wrong

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by precious1967(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
y putting this on fp?
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Emeka71(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing wrong.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by funkyibodude(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
pezeji:
Click share if u want ur dad to carry ur daughter like dat click like if u don't. I click like
abeg na election be dis

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by MiztaMarvel(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2016
It doesn't really mean anything tho... Its obvious they are having fun and he was just about to throw her into the pool.

Meanwhile, Do you think you are very good in marketing and can get buyers for trucks of Diesel & Kerosene?

If your answer is yes then trust me, you can start making serious money without you investing a dime.

Its a very simple business you can run while still doing your normal activities and you receive your alert on a regular basis.

If interested just call me through the number in my signature.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Chuksemi(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
nairalife2013:
Depends on d individual's mind. Itz only possessed folks dat stumbles into such dirty horrible thoughts, with their relations!!!

She isn't his relation. Legally, they can have intercourse.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Never trust fathers with step daughters.
You can ask Morgan Freeman. grin
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Emeka71(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2016
misspicy:
There ia nothing wrong with carrying a little girl or even older girl/woman like this,when she is your blood relation or step.daughter,just that the world has gone to the dogs,only people with odd minds will see anything wrong in this.

Now I remember how I and my uncle play real rough some years back gringrin
You enjoyed the play.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Who took the pictures and why did he choose to upload this one...but wait is it that the OP don't have anything to do other looking into people's private life, I just don't understand...
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by yomz1e(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2016
If you married , and your wife has a child from a previous relationship, she should suspect you and never leave the child alone with you.

Chuksemi:

She isn't his relation. Legally, they can have intercourse.

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Btruth: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2016
crotonite:
nothing wrong undecided
my thought too. angry
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing Bad.They were both laughing and I'm sure he didn't know he held her that way

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by samazagudu(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
I will never trust this man , there must be something underground ooh.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Juban(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016
The careless way he picked her up shows that his my is clean.

2 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by tuvade: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Norin 2 say ooooo.
olaboo123:
A seemingly innocuous fun photo has put his followers up in arms because of what many consider as the inappropriate position of his hand in the little girl's anatomy

Going through his Instagram page, opinions are divided with many calling the rapper 'sick', and Flacko has been defending himself nonstop.

The comments are written in bastardised English, but I was able to deduce the general sentiments, which is that of disapproval.

more : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/08/anything-wrong-with-this-photo-of.html
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by 4ward(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2016
olaboo123:
A seemingly innocuous fun photo has put his followers up in arms because of what many consider as the inappropriate position of his hand in the little girl's anatomy

Going through his Instagram page, opinions are divided with many calling the rapper 'sick', and Flacko has been defending himself nonstop.

The comments are written in bastardised English, but I was able to deduce the general sentiments, which is that of disapproval.

more : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/08/anything-wrong-with-this-photo-of.html

Nothing..

A Negative minded person will see this and get all suspicious and shiit..

A Positive minded person sees this and sees two people laying at the pool.

2 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by easybram(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2016
Daddy Why? She No More A Baby,becareful It Might Leads To Something Else.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by wakes: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2016
But why?
Even if there is nothing wrong, why did you post to ask? Were you involved in an argument over it and wanted to get our opinions here to justify/buttress your point?
Anyway, I wouldn't do that personally.
Thanks.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by mhisbliss(f): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2016
its not big deal, people always like to make a mountain out of a mole hill

2 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Chuksemi(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2016
yomz1e:
If you married , and your wife has a child from a previous relationship, she should suspect you and never leave the child alone with you.

Truth. Therefore, it's inappropriate to hold a step daughter like that. Someone was saying something about blood ties and innocence.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by MrHenshaw: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=olaboo123 post=48595209]A seemingly innocuous fun photo has put his followers up in arms because of what many consider as the inappropriate position of his hand in the little girl's anatomy

Dis is not father and step daughter case.Blogger y not say it d way u saw it,must u attract traffic at any picture.She is d bae so nothing is wrong.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Geeezz! People's minds are fuckèd up!!

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by PAQ(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2016
I see nothing wrong abeg! They are having fun, the picture is a motion shot, he is about to throw her into the pool, everybody just having fun! how would he have held her? Am sure if he held her by the waist/hips people would have still commented negatively.

Of all the pusy he has to play with its his step childs pusy in a public pool, on camera! Haba people! If the man ignored her and just sat on his own people will talk that because its not his child, he's a bad step dad. i bet even if it was his child people will still talk.

I have two daughters and because of all this rubbish thinking i get scared playing with them in public before i will be labeled inappropriately.

I swear even if that child was a boy people will still talk.

4 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Kgdavid(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2016
repogirl:
It was a spur of the moment thing Na. When one is doing play play like that, it's only normal for one's hands to go up anywhere without one even realising it.

Back in the days this was one reason we used to have pool parties wink coz once ur having fun in the pool, the girls don't seem to care where your hands end up
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Reference(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing there but.....the fact they are both unconscious is a problem in itself. Even if it is desirable to have a 'village' body strong enough to withstand mosquitos and well water, the vast majority will prefer to live in the city..... of consciousness and preventive medication all our lives..... because when it happens to the village man.... a new disease, he will not survive it. It is good to be free, it is better to be conscious.
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Deilluminator(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
This is a very fat lie. Only a fool will believe that the pick is that of a father and daughter. Fake story. Try again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.