Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Selfie Madness In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Selfie Madness In Nigeria (5101 Views)

Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones / Pictures from Tecno Selfie contest in Lagos today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
STUPIDITY IS WHEN UA RUSHING TO BUY CANON C9 WITH GIRLS JUST FOR SELFIE.... WHILE OTHER GUYS ARE OUT THERE HUSTLING TO GET MARRIED AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR HOME.... BROTHER IF U DON'T CHANGE.... U WILL FIND THAT GIRL U LOVE IN THE HANDS OF ANOTHER GUY WHO'S USING NOKIA3310....

10 Likes

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
So true, boys who are selfie masters are jobless.
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by teelaweee(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by donbenedict(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by somehowpenis(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
where do you stay? I want to come and ask for your hand in marriage..
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
somehowpenis:
where do you stay? I want to come and ask for your hand in marriage..
I stay in heaven, this your moniker sef! nawao, almost made my eyeballs fall out.
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by somehowpenis(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I stay in heaven, this your moniker sef! nawao, almost made my eyeballs fall out.
you stay in heaven? Mtcheew, be serious for once angry
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
somehowpenis:
you stay in heaven? Mtcheew, be serious for once angry
Lasgidi
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by somehowpenis(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lasgidi
where can i meet your parents or kinsmen or people for your hand ?
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
So getting a good camera smartphone translate being lazy and visionless abi. Op u need a serious brain resetting.

8 Likes

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
So getting a good camera smartphone translate being lazy and visionless abi. Op u need a serious brain resetting.

U CAN ASWEL GET A GOOD SELFIE STICK

1 Like

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
help me ask am. as if the hustling guys wouldn't buy iPhone 6 for their chick while they manage Nokia torch light phone. who's deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by power900: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Op get a life and work hard to enjoy it, some people can barely feed their own mouht talkless of buy a smartphone even with all their hardwork while some a way smarter than smartphones that they have an iPhone 6s plus just for making calls and they are rich and independent too,

1 Like

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Xbox222: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
So is now a crime to take selfie with the smartphone you bought with your hard earned money?
Do you think everybody is jobless as your entire family?
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2016
power900:
Op get a life and work hard to enjoy it, some people can barely feed their own mouht talkless of buy a smartphone even with all their hardwork while some a way smarter than smartphones that they have an iPhone 6s plus just for making calls and they are rich and independent too,

ATUO INU NKANKA NKATA.... OFEKE EFEGHARIWA( WHEN A PROVERB IS SAID THE FOOLISH ONES GETS MORE CONFUSE)

3 Likes

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by westlius(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2016
very tru talk

1 Like

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by EmmySparky(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
ezenwajosh:
STUPIDITY IS WHEN UA RUSHING TO BUY CANON C9 WITH GIRLS JUST FOR SELFIE.... WHILE OTHER GUYS ARE OUT THERE HUSTLING TO GET MARRIED AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR HOME.... BROTHER IF U DON'T CHANGE.... U WILL FIND THAT GIRL U LOVE IN THE HANDS OF ANOTHER GUY WHO'S USING NOKIA3310....
lol u are on point...
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by chachanga: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lasgidi

Gloribaby, oyah, answer dis my broda now? wink
His containers have just landed at the Wharf, abi you nor become anoda Mrs E-Money? wink cool

somehowpenis:
where can i meet your parents or kinsmen or people for your hand ?
Chai, Somehow-pipipi! Na here you tanda dey denge-pose woo lasgidi babe when everybody dey expect you for Village?
I will tell Ichie Dike & Mazi Omenuko b4 reporting u to mama if u dare blow all ur money on Yoruba gals. undecided
Adaeze the village wine Tapper's daughter still dey wait u o lipsrsealed

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by somehowpenis(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
chachanga:

His containers have just landed at the Wharf, abi you nor become anoda Mrs E-Money? wink cool

Chai, Somehow-pipipi! Na here you tanda dey denge-pose woo lasgidi babe when everybody dey expect you for Village?
I will tell Ichie Dike & Mazi Omenuko b4 reporting u to mama if u dare blow all ur money on Yoruba gals. undecided
i have no time to waste on her, unto the next girl who is ready to chop money angry
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
chachanga:

Lol seems like you drank mixed rum and milk
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Xbox222:

So is now a crime to take selfie with the smartphone you bought with your hard earned money?
Do you think everybody is jobless as your entire family?
Seems like the truth has bitten off your Divk so hard, get well soon, before butt-hurt turns you into a maniac, truth hurts badly and it is hurting you like your entire family is hurt already, keep posting selfies and stay jobless.
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by chachanga: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol seems like you drank mixed rum and milk

More like Amstel Malta jarey.
Am appointing myself as NL Minister For Love Affairs!
Wedding food dey hungry me chop
Abeg, gree for the guy make we go start wedding preps grin

somehowpenis:
i have no time to waste on her, unto the next girl who is ready to chop money angry

Taa! If I hear...!
Nor turn me to LiarMohammed o tongue
We dey beg fynegirl for u, ur head dey swell
If I market her for anoda buyer (sorry, suitor cool), I knw hw much commission I go dey wait ontop bride price. grin Mind yhu, she go school dey do M.Sc sef now. So, cool ur body.
Abi u wan turn Tuface dey babymama dem upandan?
Oyah, make we go beg am.
She sef don begin dey jell
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Xbox222: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Seems like the truth has bitten off your Divk so hard, get well soon, before butt-hurt turns you into a maniac, truth hurts badly and it is hurting you like your entire family is hurt already, keep posting selfies and stay jobless.
Keep fuckng around and claim you are working.
After all your mother is into it
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
SĂȘun should put an IQ quiz on the register page on NL. If you score below 90, it kicks you out.
It would save us from retarĂ°ed threads.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Xbox222:

Keep fuckng around and claim you are working.
After all your mother is into it
That's a common phrase for a Low life like you tho, not amazed if your mother and sisters are strumpets, You must have down syndrome.
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
chachanga:

More like Amstel Malta jarey.
Am appointing myself as NL Minister For Love Affairs!
Wedding food dey hungry me chop
Abeg, gree for the guy make we go start wedding preps grin

Taa! If I hear...!
Nor turn me to LiarMohammed o tongue
We dey beg fynegirl for u, ur head dey swell
If I market her for anoda buyer (sorry, suitor cool), I knw hw much commission I go dey wait ontop bride price. grin Mind yhu, she go school dey do M.Sc sef now. So, cool ur body.
Abi u wan turn Tuface dey babymama dem upandan?
Oyah, make we go beg am.
She sef don begin dey jell
Chachanga, you really get strength today to type.
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Xbox222: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
That's a common phrase for a Low life like you tho, not amazed if your mother and sisters are strumpets, You must have down syndrome.
E pain am grin
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by chachanga: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Chachanga, you really get strength today to type.

tgif, ma sis, tgif
besides, it's all for da luv of a beautiful damsel grin
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by somehowpenis(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nonsense. angry
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Xbox222:

E pain am grin
it pained you most nigga, the pain ripped off your brain too hard, lmao and it will continue to
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
chachanga:

tgif, ma sis, tgif
besides, it's all for da luv of a beautiful damsel grin
I like your moniker chachanga, it is funny
Re: Selfie Madness In Nigeria by Xbox222: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
it pained you most nigga, the pain ripped off your brain too hard, lmao and it will continue to
I finally got you under my armpits

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus Update. / Samsung Is Killing It With Innovation!! Check Out The New Crazy Galaxy A80!! / How Can I Unlock My Phone That Is Locked To Airtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.