Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan (3952 Views)

6 Month Tourist Visa To Georgia / Azerbaijan Calling / Nigeria Living In Azerbaijan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by euroboy95: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please house any a genuine info about this country Azerbaijan at euro Asia ....I have a 3 months tourist visa to there and I want to know if I can fix my papers if I get there and also how the country treat black Africans especially Nigerians and also can I survive there interms of getting a local job to support my self...please genuine info guys...
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by kaykay22: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
The place is ok and please how can I get the visa too
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by euroboy95: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
kaykay22:
The place is ok and please how can I get the visa too

Bro please explain more about the place because my visa is already counting and I want to make up my mind and move there...do you have someone there at Azerbaijan and please tell me more about the country please in terms of hussling and fixing of papers bro.....the agent that did for me can help you on the visa
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by euroboy95: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
euroboy95:
Bro please explain more about the place because my visa is already counting and I want to make up my mind and move there...do you have someone there at Azerbaijan and please tell me more about the country please in terms of hussling and fixing of papers bro.....the agent that did for me can help you on the visa
please you guys should comment not only come here and look and go I need genuine info about this country please for some one who knows that place Azerbaijan very well...
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by sniffydon(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Fly to Dubai, you will get the visa there then when you arrive Azerbaijan and start your registration, The school will apply for a resident permit for you. It just $50 you will pay to the school for the permit.
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by ibhazukorm(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2016
sniffydon:
Fly to Dubai, you will get the visa there then when you arrive Azerbaijan and start your registration, The school will apply for a resident permit for you. It just $50 you will pay to the school for the permit.

Is it necessary i fly 2 dubai to get d visa...can't i send my document through courier service and get it done?
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by ibhazukorm(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2016
euroboy95:

Please, where and how did u apply for ur visa?
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by ibhazukorm(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2016
euroboy95:

How can i meet this your agent?
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by sniffydon(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2016
You can apply for a tourist evisa from one of the authorized agents in Azerbaijan (you can find the list in their immigration website)and when you arrive the country then you can go to the school for your permit.
ibhazukorm:

Is it necessary i fly 2 dubai to get d visa...can't i send my document through courier service and get it done?
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by sniffydon(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Be very careful of Nigerian visa agents they will give you edited fake evisa.. You were warned.
ibhazukorm:

How can i meet this your agent?
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by iykem02(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2016
I got an Iranian employment visa too , but don't know what to do guys I need info about Iran.
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by TWoods(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
iykem02:
I got an Iranian employment visa too , but don't know what to do guys I need info about Iran.

shocked shocked What do you need this visa for?
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by SlowlybtSurely: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
TWoods:

shocked shocked What do you need this visa for?

Employment naw. cheesy
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by TWoods(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

Employment naw. cheesy

Well then you can kiss visiting the US goodbye.
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by tripoli007(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
iykem02:

E be like say death dey hungry you ,how u go open your eye dey go Iran of all places
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by jpride(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2017
euroboy95:
Please house any a genuine info about this country Azerbaijan at euro Asia ....I have a 3 months tourist visa to there and I want to know if I can fix my papers if I get there and also how the country treat black Africans especially Nigerians and also can I survive there interms of getting a local job to support my self...please genuine info guys...

Bro are u in Azerbaijan now??
Can we talk on whatsapp??
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by adedoyin88: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2018
How do I get Azerbaijan evisa
Re: Tourist Visa To Azerbaijan by marrywasiu: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
euroboy95:

Please bros, can you tell me how to get the Azerbaijan visa

(1) (Reply)

American Visa Lottery - Expiry Date / Yellow Card Centres In Ibadan Search / Photos/video: Passengers Flee As Fire Outbreak At Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.