Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed (1838 Views)

OND Certificate Holder In Computer Science Needed For Job / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / Ond Computer Science Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by oseman(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2009
Our client a leading major service provider requires Fresh graduates of Electrical/computer  Engineers. The engineers must be fast learners who are willing to receive training for growth.The salary is between 15,000-25,000 for a start.

Intrested persons should submit their cvs to Doheney services,55 Coker street,off Town planning way,Illupeju,not more than 2weeks of this advert.

The earlier the better. The first batch have started work.
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by femzy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
oseman:

Our client a leading major service provider requires Fresh graduates of Electrical/computer  Engineers. The engineers must be fast learners who are willing to receive training for growth.The salary is between 15,000-25,000 for a start.

Intrested persons should submit their cvs to Doheney services,55 Coker street,off Town planning way,Illupeju,not more than 2weeks of this advert.

The earlier the better. The first batch have started work.

angry
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by sophianah(f): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2009
Oh my gosh, 15K TO 25K for an graduate, tjis country is becoming something else, and u are not even afraid to post it, U must be a very bad Nigerian,
Can u collect the money urself, a graduate

haba
too bad of u
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by oseman(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2009
Iam not the one who is responsible for it. That is what the client say they require.Iam also not happy about the pay, but there is nothing i can do about it. But i still think you are somehow irrresponsible to have said iam a bad Nigerian. It is still better than none . From there someone can a better one,after being exposed by the job. Regards
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2009
crazy! angry shocked
but then, guyz are desperate. sad
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2009
@sophiana: me think you actually owe the gentleman an apology.
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by femzy(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2009
i think she felt he was the one in charge of the said job in question
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by sparta(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2009
@ poster

The fact that the client offered to pay such does not mean you should accept it. Learn to stand for your fellow nigerians, it is an insult to offer a graduate that kind of money. Even security guards in my office earn more than that, the outsourcing company could have accepted less but am sure they stood for these pips.

Its not all about your personal gain! angry
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by davese: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2009
Pls provide email address so that those outside Lagos can send CVs
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by oseman(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2009
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION. BUT I DOUBT, IF U KNOW THE TERMS OF THIS JOB.THE SUCCESSFUL PERSONS WOULD UNDERGO CONTINOUS TRAINING, AND FURTHER INCREASES WOULD BE MADE TO THEM. U SHOULD KNOW,THE HIGHER THE PAY THE BETTER FOR MY ORGANISATION,COS IT ALSO MEANS MORE MONEY FOR MY ORGANISATION.

YOU SHOULD EDUCATE PEOPLE ON HOW CONSULTING FIRMS WORK,SINCE U ARE IN ONE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DRAG ISSUES. MOREOVER THRE ARE A LOT 419 AROUND. BUT WE GAVE U THE ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY TO COME. SOME ARE SAYING THEY ARE OUTSIDE LAGOS THAT WE SHOULD ADD EMAILS TO IT, SOME PEOPLE HAVE STARTED WORK AND THEY ARE GRATEFUL COS THEY WILL DEFINITELY GROW. REGARDS
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by oseman(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2009
Hope u are ready to stay and work in Lagos. enquiries@doheneyservices.com
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by sophianah(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2009
konfessor:

@sophiana: me think you actually owe the gentleman an apology.
I do not owe him any apology, a firm comes to u to demand for graduates to be paid 15K per month and u accepted, it is an insult, how would u feel if u spend close to 15K per month on transport and have nothing left, I think it is time we all stand for our rights, we hyave graduate collecting between 50K and 100K as freshers, didnt u even see the qualification, ewngineers,
do not owe him any apology
femzy:

i think she felt he was the one in charge of the said job in question
I know it is arecruitment firm and they agreed to that amount, maybe they will be ccollecting close to 15K on eac successful candidate, it is not really there fault, it is the condition of the country, Nigeria will improve in JESUS NAME, I am sure
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by ramonacee(f): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
oseman:

Our client a leading major service provider requires Fresh graduates of Electrical/computer Engineers. The engineers must be fast learners who are willing to receive training for growth.The salary is between 15,000-25,000 for a start.

SUCKER.
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by ramonacee(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
ramonacee:

SUCKER
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by idupaul: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
its just an offer, anyone that is bigger than 20k salary should just chill and wait for 250k offers. does complaining wat have u done to create employment for the jobless, a small firm has atleast shown interest in employing the jobless for 20k a month and people are shouting, To the jobless if its somthing u can manage with till u get a better offer take it because non of the poeps shouting foul will give u 20k
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by nethacker(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
idupaul:

its just an offer, anyone that is bigger than 20k salary should just chill and wait for 250k offers. does complaining wat have u done to create employment for the jobless, a small firm has atleast shown interest in employing the jobless for 20k a month and people are shouting, To the jobless if its somthing u can manage with till u get a better offer take it because non of the poeps shouting foul will give u 20k
grin grin grin grin grin grin

sophianah:

Oh my gosh, 15K TO 25K for an graduate, tjis country is becoming something else, and u are not even afraid to post it, U must be a very bad Nigerian,
Can u collect the money urself, a graduate

haba
too bad of u
pls calm down.I understand ur plight.Let d poster tell us d qualification required? grin cos graduates can be either NCE,OND,HND or B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Eng holders.
Waiting-----------
Re: Fresh Electrical Engineers/ Computer Engineers/science Needed by tosenee: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2009
crazy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At The German Embassy Lagos / Pwc Assessment / #GetEmployedNG...Employments Pathway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.