Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City (22360 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs Five-year Contract With Leicester / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by afanide: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
That's my boy.......
Just make sure you keep up the good form......

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by PietroRico(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by lordkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
you can't get talent by force but it's inbuilt..... see as those ediots in APC force Samson siasia to represent Nigeria in Rio Olympic with awusa and Fulani folks, only Mikel is the only experience player that dream team, not even one yellow-bar guy in that team , we are in northerncracy... Bughari want to force himself down to our throat.. let resist him together

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Cubeet2: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria. Delta Branch

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
hemartins:
One would have thought pep wouldn't give this lad a chance.

Only frustrated, sentimental and envious Nigerians that are not yet a success story in their respective endeavor (if any) that will always conjure stories on how a new club coach will get rid of a Nigerian soccer player in any big FC which they dislike.

Mikel has been on the receiving end of these never do well all knowing Nigerian conjurers.

Congratulation to the lad.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Reference(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tad a bit early. Young men should not be signing long deals except one is not certain of one's potentials going forward.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Germanboi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
gud4 him...more moni
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by ijustdey: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by baum1: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
chesterlee:
Igbo Kwenu!!!!

Congrats my boy...Shoutouts those haters who blasted his Igbo father for wanting him to join Man city.

How market?

Guy na wah oh..No be haters dem be. That's too strong to say..Dem simply think say their idea go help the guy develop more for Porto but it turned out say dem dey wrong..

So if to say u know me and u give me advice and I no take am and my own advice wey I follow come work, e go dey logical for me to conclude say u hate me that is why u give me the advice? I no think so..

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by brostheo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
At least goodnews can come out from Biafra republic

Nigeria what are you waiting for ,win us something at the Olympics woh

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Goodluck

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by ThisYourTatafo: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by femi4: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
stevedeey:
Nawa o... Two additional years of contract that will keep him at the Etihad till all least 2021 is what we saw on their twitter handle and official website.. How e come become 5 years here is what we don't know. Congrats to our brother though.
Saw two yrs on channels news
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Chivasex: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Point of correction, he only signed a 2 year extension and not a 5 year deal.
please see the news below:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a two-year contract extension with the club.

The 19-year-old scored 14 times last season even though 25 of his 36 appearances were as a substitute.

New manager Pep Guardiola has rewarded him with a long-term deal on much improved terms.

"Kelechi is a natural goalscorer. I knew about him before, but I've been really impressed with him since I arrived," Guardiola said.

"I like his personality, his attitude, his ability - we hope to help him reach the highest level and to realise his full potential."

Iheanacho was City's third-highest scorer in all competitions, behind Sergio Aguero and Kevin de Bruyne.

The Nigerian was a late substitute in Saturday's 2-1 win over Sunderland.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by NairaMaster1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:
When you are good, you are good..Your Talent will take you to places, your hard work will keep you afloat! Congrats Kelechi
So you think it's a good decision? Who made him? There are so many better players in Nigeria that won't taste any thing because they are not opportune to play for Nigeria. Let's watch out. Pride kills
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Segunjosegs(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bros na two years ooooo mods how far una no dey confirm something before una pursue am come fp
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Skmoda360(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
joey150:
The Manchester club has agreed a 5 year contract extension with the Nigerian international. And were pleased to announce it on Twitter.

Iheanacho told the club's official website: "I can't express how I'm feeling. I'm very happy to sign my new deal for this club, I'm excitedI just need to keep working hard and express my feelings on the pitch, and work really well and do great things for the team. I'm happy and I appreciate everything the club has done for me so far at this point so I really need to help and work for them as well."

Guardiola also had this to say about his latest player to commit to the club till 2021 "Kelechi is a natural goalscorer. I knew about him before, but I've been really impressed with him since I arrived," he said.
"I like his personality, his attitude, his ability - we hope to help him reach the highest level and to realise his full potential."

http://www.pronetotype.com/2016/08/kelechi-iheanacho-signs-new-manchester-city-deal.html?m=0
its not 5 years contract nigga its 2 years extension, he had 3 years left on his contract so he signed for 2 years extension till 2O21, naija bloggers so annoying.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Misterdhee1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
NairaMaster1:

So you think it's a good decision? Who made him? There are so many better players in Nigeria that won't taste any thing because they are not opportune to play for Nigeria. Let's watch out. Pride kills
Olympics is just a competition out of many..He still has many years ahead of him to repay his fatherland..I understand his reasons..Just imagine him losing his place in Pep's plan? Will Naija take him serious again in our plans? He needs club stability, that is what he fought for. Naija is always there for him to represent!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Paseus(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Skmoda360:

its not 5 years contract nigga its 2 years extension, he had 3 years left on his contract so he signed for 2 years extension till 2O21, naija bloggers so annoying.
i wonder oo
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by SinghInLagos: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
He is good player
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Misterdhee1(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Akinz0126:
This guy bleeped up big time.Na bench You wan die?That guardiola of a coach don't wana feature him and other black guys(toure yahaya) and you signing 5 years contract that's bullshit.
Actually, that might not be the case..He is the first player to be awarded a new contract under the new coach. That says a lot..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by joey150(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Skmoda360:

so in total 3 + 2 is what? 10 years? Summary of the matter is that it's now a 5 year deal with new terms and agreement. Simple!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by vickeesmalls: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2016
http:///?i=victorinyangmme@yahoo.com
Get 30% in 30 days of ur donation in MMM system
No MMM central account
Call 08038361137 for info

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Akayceen(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2016
congrats
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Deepfreezer(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2016
I'm not congratulating anybody, u should hv been in Brazil.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Rossikki: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Dude is probably on something like £50,000 a week now. cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by donbenie(m): 4:42am On Aug 19, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Which PRIDE are you exactly talking about,I haven't seen the lad display any sense of pompousness up to this stage,unless you'll try to throw more light on that..being a little bit happy when your fellow man is making it in life ain't gonna take any thing away from your own success..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by donbenie(m): 4:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Deepfreezer:
I'm not congratulating anybody, u should hv been in Brazil.
His not being in Brazil is the fault of his club and not of his own doing,since they refused to release him for the competition,being that it's not mandatory for them to do so..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Swash042(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Congrats man!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by bigtt76(f): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2016
He had 3 years contract before which is yet to expire and signed an additional 2 more years making his total commitment to Man City 5 years. angry
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2016
cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City by Getintouch2004(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2016
joey150:
in total is the deal not still a 5 year deal?? Or wont he be there till 2021 assuming he sees all of his contract out?

I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL / Mikel Obi Named Chelsea’s Youngest Centurion Ahead Of Terry, Mount, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.