Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix (14707 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Between Plantain Farming And Cashew Farming, Which Is More Profitable? / My Plantain Merchandise To Plantain Farming Life-experience(pains And Gains Ser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am trying to upload pix of my new site, but netwrk can be cray at times, but imma keep trying #staytuned #hustlas
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is what i do...till i get to the TOP #myrule1 #makemoneyyourservant #nochickensmoneyyet #getthatpharse #letsgooo!!!!!!

2 Shares

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nosu:
@pilinpaperzgrup. please help me with your contact and your farm address, so that i can come over and see for myself. I am seriously interested. Nomasuccess@gmail.com

where is the planting season for plantain?

Ok! Come to the winning side i love actions, lets win more together! I just sent you a mail, i dont understand what you mean by where is the planting season Pls rephrase your question
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Making money work for you is my philosophy of a real real hustla. No matter your hustle, don't ever be a servant for money rather, make money your servant. #plantainfarming #mastersleague #icandoit #letsgo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by pleasureosondu(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup

Yes, that is the 100 million naira technique uniform growth and uniform harvest but hope u have logistics? If you want to learn more abt it kindly drop your email for coaching discussion and training. 3 hectares are big numbers talking, hope you have the finance to kick-start and maintain it? #teamlove #bignumbers #letsgo!!!!!!!!

Bro, on logistics i do but i''m trying to get a better job(b4 service) to finance the project. pleasureosondu@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by pleasureosondu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup

Yes, that is the 100 million naira technique uniform growth and uniform harvest but hope u have logistics? If you want to learn more abt it kindly drop your email for coaching discussion and training. 3 hectares are big numbers talking, hope you have the finance to kick-start and maintain it? #teamlove #bignumbers #letsgo!!!!!!!![/quote]
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Nosu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:

Ok! Come to the winning side i love actions, lets win more together! I just sent you a mail, i dont understand what you mean by where is the planting season Pls rephrase your question

I meant when is the planting season for plantain?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by owielinus(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:
For maximum land usage, i applied the closet planting of 3per pit technique which is the highest and most commercial technique. If i harvest the same time with farmers who used the traditional technique (1per pit) for a given land space, i will be making three times the profit when compared also i will have an hedge on price command in the market #simplemaths #realhustla #getmoremoney #letsgo!!!!!!

is it 3 suckers per pit??
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
pleasureosondu:
Pilinpaperzgrup

Yes, that is the 100 million naira technique uniform growth and uniform harvest but hope u have logistics? If you want to learn more abt it kindly drop your email for coaching discussion and training. 3 hectares are big numbers talking, hope you have the finance to kick-start and maintain it? #teamlove #bignumbers #letsgo!!!!!!!!

Bro, on logistics i do but i''m trying to get a better job(b4 service) to finance the project. pleasureosondu@gmail.com

Sorry but i dont understand. Do u mean NYSC?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nosu:

I meant when is the planting season for plantain?

People are planting now. By God's grace i will commence planting at my new site next week. For me, there is no specific season for planting plantain rather, one needs to target a market especially when there is no glut in the market which falls within these month April, May, June, July. Personally, If i have enormous finance i can be planting plantain every month if i decide as long as i have processing machine to process them to finish product.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by owielinus(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
just read through all your posts today..... m an aspiring plantain farmer tho currently a student... but I just know the theoretical aspect about plantain.. please I need more knowledge especially practical ones.... #teamagriculture# #proudlyagriculturaleconomist&extensionist#
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
owielinus:
just read through all your posts today.....
m an aspiring plantain farmer tho currently a student...
but I just know the theoretical aspect about plantain..
please I need more knowledge especially practical ones....
#teamagriculture#
#proudlyagriculturaleconomist&extensionist#

Thank you for reading through but sorry, i can't offer you any help because i am not a practical teacher but a plantain farming business man thank you. #mailmewhenyouaretalkingnumbers #1love
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
owielinus:

is it 3 suckers per pit??

Yes or 2 per pit
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by pleasureosondu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup

Yes.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by owielinus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Pilinpaperzgrup post=48935588]

Thank you for reading through but sorry, i can't offer you any help because i am not a practical teacher but a plantain farming business man thank you. #mailmewhenyouaretalkingnumbers #1love

u nt a practical teacher but u should be experienced on the agronomical practices on plantain.....
thank you
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=owielinus post=48936867][/quote]

Yes i am very well experienced, but i don't teach except you want to pay me for doing so
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
pleasureosondu:
Pilinpaperzgrup

Yes.

Bro if you want to venture into plantain farming, you truly need to have a start-up capital since you have 8acres already, u can start with 2acres with time you can expand, during expansion you will only need to spend money on land clearing because you already have suckers. If you have a plan like this; setting up the farm b4 going for NYSC, jst know that after POP you entering the labour market as a CEO because then you will focus on expansion. You need to do brainstorming now bro
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by pleasureosondu(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Bro if you want to venture into plantain farming, you truly need to have a start-up capital since you have 8acres already, u can start with 2acres with time you can expand, during expansion you will only need to spend money on land clearing because you already have suckers. If you have a plan like this; setting up the farm b4 going for NYSC, jst know that after POP you entering the labour market as a CEO because then you will focus on expansion. You need to do brainstorming now bro[/quote]

I agree but my mine catch is the number of plantain i what to harvest at intervals. After enough googling, it seems that 1 hectare would contain a maximum of 1000suckers, spaced at 3 by 2m. is that correct? I hope u dnt mind if i ask some questions.Bro, Na d hussle i dey so but i jst cant afford to make mistakes. Your ans will determine how many acres(hectares) i would use as startup. N 2ndly, can u upload a pic of d pit u were referring to?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by teejan: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Number please
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
pleasureosondu:

Bro if you want to venture into plantain farming, you truly need to have a start-up capital since you have 8acres already, u can start with 2acres with time you can expand, during expansion you will only need to spend money on land clearing because you already have suckers. If you have a plan like this; setting up the farm b4 going for NYSC, jst know that after POP you entering the labour market as a CEO because then you will focus on expansion. You need to do brainstorming now bro

I agree but my mine catch is the number of plantain i what to harvest at intervals. After enough googling, it seems that 1 hectare would contain a maximum of 1000suckers, spaced at 3 by 2m. is that correct? I hope u dnt mind if i ask some questions.Bro, Na d hussle i dey so but i jst cant afford to make mistakes. Your ans will determine how many acres(hectares) i would use as startup. N 2ndly, can u upload a pic of d pit u were referring to?

How many plots do you think makes 1 hectare? If you choose to go by what you have googled its your choices but note that i am targeting people who are interested in my technique. Since na the hustle you dey, continue to dey do am as you don dey do am.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
teejan:
Number please

Which number are you referring too?
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Today Mr kayode whom have been reading this thread visited my farm site. He saw for himself everything that i have been talking about. He even took some pix, pls upload them so people will see. Thank you...#moneytalk
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
After all said and done its all on YOU! You You You!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by pleasureosondu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup

How many plots do you think makes 1 hectare? If you choose to go by what you have googled its your choices but note that i am targeting people who are interested in my technique. Since na the hustle you dey, continue to dey do am as you don dey do am.

I dnt no abt d required number of plots but d surveyor stated dat 2.5 acres makes 1 hectare(not 2 certain abt dat anyway) n d only tin i hv decided is to own a plantain farm bt i leave d methods of reaching dis goal, wide open.My main concern is attaining uniform growth n harvest, thus my interest in d technique u ar offering. Am nt in the habit of making criticisms but if u can tk some tym 2 explain d benefits n challenges(if any) that is involved in d application of ur technique, i would really appreciate it. If this involves coming 2 ur farm 2 c 4 myself,den d pleasure is mine. I jst want 2 avoid "stories that touches d heart".By d way, my farm is located along d Benin/Akure highway, after NIFOR bt i spend much of my tym away.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
pleasureosondu:
Pilinpaperzgrup

I dnt no abt d required number of plots but d surveyor stated dat 2.5 acres makes 1 hectare(not 2 certain abt dat anyway) n d only tin i hv decided is to own a plantain farm bt i leave d methods of reaching dis goal, wide open.My main concern is attaining uniform growth n harvest, thus my interest in d technique u ar offering. Am nt in the habit of making criticisms but if u can tk some tym 2 explain d benefits n challenges(if any) that is involved in d application of ur technique, i would really appreciate it. If this involves coming 2 ur farm 2 c 4 myself,den d pleasure is mine. I jst want 2 avoid "stories that touches d heart".By d way, my farm is located along d Benin/Akure highway, after NIFOR bt i spend much of my tym away.

Yes 2.5 acres = 1hectare and 15plots= 1hectare also. Truly you are confusing me with what you are saying..; "d only tin i hv decided is to own a plantain farm bt i leave d methods of reaching dis goal, wide open" and "By d way, my farm is located along d Benin/Akure highway" i can't relate to that. I don't mind if you criticise me or my technique i care less. I have told you before you can visit my site. Again, i don't really understand your short form of spelling words pls spell out your words full.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by kayodei: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:
Today Mr kayode whom have been reading this thread visited my farm site. He saw for himself everything that i have been talking about. He even took some pix, pls upload them so people will see. Thank you...#moneytalk

Yes. He was right. I was there to see things myself. I have to confess, what I saw was mind blowing. I wish you were there to see things yourselves.
The plantain stems are disease free. The 3 per pit technique is working.
I am not trying to sweet-talk this. A visit to the farm yourselves will confirm all of this.

I will upload the pixs I took at the farm site today.
#teamlove #bignumbers #letsgo!!!

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by kayodei: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
kayodei:

Yes. He was right. I was there to see things myself. I have to confess, what I saw was mind blowing. I wish you were there to see things yourselves.
I am not trying to sweet-talk this. A visit to the farm yourselves will confirm all of this.

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by kayodei: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
#bpartofthewinningteam

1 Like

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2016
kayodei:

Thank you Kayode for uploading the pix. That goes to show i am a real farmer not an internet or google farmer. I want you yes YOU to tap into this...#letsgo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
I woke up this morning, that makes me a winner. You woke too? You a winner! How bout we add some more value to being alive? #blessings #HappySeptemberfarmers #iammakingitcount #Godsblessingalltherealfarmers #keephustling #Letsgo!!!!!!!

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
I lot of people are being deceived about plantain farming business, nairalanders shine your eyes ooo
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Allboiz: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
#IamMotivated

1. I would like to start small due to my financial capability, I'm a youth corps member. Can I start with 2 - 3 plots of land?
2. How much would be needed for start-up?
3. Are buyers readily available for one's product when it's time?

Thanks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dwarf hybrid pawpaw Seed & Seedling Is Available. / Ondo Government To Build N42bn Egg Powder Plant In Owo / Photos: Farmlands Destroyed By Flood In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.