Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? (981 Views)

How To Convert Image To Text Without Online Or Any Software - Image To Text Conv / Please Help: Suggest The Best Offline PDF Converter For Me / Download Tutorials Point Full Website For Offline Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? by Alabitrends01: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
I sent a guy to help me price hp655 laptop battery and he replied that its 10500. I went online to check for the price and it. falls within the range of 8 to 9 thousand respectively on konga and jumia. even saw a price tag (7500) online.

the question is should I buy that which is expensive from shops or go online to buy.
also, I doubt the authenticity of online products , since have never purchased products online, as am about to . for the first Time.

guys what should I do?
Re: Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? by horllamy(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Alabitrends01:
I sent a guy to help me price hp655 laptop battery and he replied that its 10500. I went online to check for the price and it. falls within the range of 8 to 9 thousand respectively on konga and jumia. even saw a price tag (7500) online.

the question is should I buy that which is expensive from shops or go online to buy.
also, I doubt the authenticity of online products , since have never purchased products online, as am about to . for the first Time.

guys what should I do?

i will advice you to buy it at shop bcus if u buy it online you wouldnt be able to return it back but if its shop yu will be able to..

(1) (Reply)

3 Usage Habits That Can Easily Crash Your Hard Disk / How Much Does A Projector Cost? / HP 250 Laptop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.