Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? (1004 Views)

How To Convert Image To Text Without Online Or Any Software - Image To Text Conv / Please Help: Suggest The Best Offline PDF Converter For Me / Download Tutorials Point Full Website For Offline Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? by Alabitrends01: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
I sent a guy to help me price hp655 laptop battery and he replied that its 10500. I went online to check for the price and it. falls within the range of 8 to 9 thousand respectively on konga and jumia. even saw a price tag (7500) online.

the question is should I buy that which is expensive from shops or go online to buy.
also, I doubt the authenticity of online products , since have never purchased products online, as am about to . for the first Time.

guys what should I do?
Re: Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? by horllamy(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Alabitrends01:
I sent a guy to help me price hp655 laptop battery and he replied that its 10500. I went online to check for the price and it. falls within the range of 8 to 9 thousand respectively on konga and jumia. even saw a price tag (7500) online.

the question is should I buy that which is expensive from shops or go online to buy.
also, I doubt the authenticity of online products , since have never purchased products online, as am about to . for the first Time.

guys what should I do?

i will advice you to buy it at shop bcus if u buy it online you wouldnt be able to return it back but if its shop yu will be able to..

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Hybrid Sleep, Hibernate, Sleep, Shutdown? / Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error / List Of Message Phrases Facebook Will Not Allow You To Send To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.