Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking (2131 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles / Think You Can Answer This Riddles? Then Think Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking by LogoJ(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Here are 3 questions, Q1 : A Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told her......... i.   If you feel hungry, you may eat it. ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it. iii. If you feel cold, you may burn it. So, what is that gift d father presented to his daughter ?
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q2 : There is an item / object which ......... i.   If it is dry, it weighs 2 kgs. ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg. iii. If it is burned, it weighs 3 kgs.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q3 : What is it that comes : i.   Once in a year. ii.  Twice in a month. iii. Four times in a week. iv. Six times  in a day.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This riddle is something
Re: This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking by gunuvi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Driver abeg park here.
Re: This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking by LogoJ(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
so no one knows the answer?
Re: This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking by MabraO: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
So Olodo full this nairaland
Even the pp no sabi answer to him question
Re: This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking by mycobacterium: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
1. coconut
2. sulphur or charcoal
3. Odd number

(1) (Reply)

Only A Genius Can Easily Solve This / PES 19 Apk Mod + Obb Data For Android Download / Download And Play Second Life Game For Android And PC – Newest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.