Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles (1469 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Think You Can Answer This Riddles? Then Think Again. / This Riddles Will Keep You Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
This may be difficult.
(For the intelligent)
A man worked at a high security institution.
The man tried to log into his computer and the computer denied the provided password.
He then remembered that the passwords to the office computers are being reset every month for security reasons.
He then called his boss for his new password.
The man said,
"Boss, my old password is out of date"
The boss said,
"Yes it is. The new password is different, but if you listen closely, you will be able to figure out the new one. Your new password has the same amount of letters as the old password and four of the letters are different"
The man then logged into his computer with no trouble.
WHAT IS THE NEW PASSWORD?
WHAT WAS THE OLD ONE?
(READ CAREFULLY I SAID)
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by keltho(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Code
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by eyeview: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
I think I've got d old PW. Still trying to figure out the new. Gotta be there somewhere
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
eyeview:
I think I've got d old PW. Still trying to figure out the new. Gotta be there somewhere
reveal the password if you know it
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by Jephz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
the new password is "different"
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by eyeview: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
The old password is 'outofdate’
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
eyeview:
The old password is 'outofdate’
You are absolutely wrong
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
The old password is "out of date"
The new password is "different"
I get am OP?
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrMarvelous:
The old password is "out of date"
The new password is "different"
I get am OP?
You are particially wrong
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
lafex:

You are particially wrong
Alright. I'm waiting for the right answer.
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Let's wait for the person that will give us the right answers then
MrMarvelous:

Alright. I'm waiting for the right answer.
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by maroedeks(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
passcode
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Still waiting for the password................
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
The man's old password was "out of date".
His new password is "different".
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
You are partially wrong
Nex......
EMPERORLEEE:
The man's old password was "out of date".
His new password is "different".
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
The Old password is #DIFFICULT... The new password is #DIFFERENT
Re: You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles by lafex: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2016
bennyjaey:
The Old password is #DIFFICULT... The new password is #DIFFERENT
You are abdolutely right.
How dou you get it?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Quiz Show #2 - Win N10,000!! Aug 12th / Materials On How To Play The Saxophone / Want To Join The BEST Gaming Group In Nigeria? Look No Further!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.