Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? (611 Views)

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by kenny888: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2009
I have moved round and see alot of people with different belief in doctrins,the one that is getting me confused mostly is were some females dont pierce their ears,they believed its not biblical. But ino one has been able to convince me otherewise,so i want nairalanders to please assist and let me know if its biblical not to pierce females ear and support with relevant verses.
Re: Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by bawomolo(m): 2:29am On Sep 29, 2009
oh jeez, fundamentalist christian are something else.

Is it biblical to eat with a metal spoon.

Is it biblical to use a pit latrine?

Is it biblical to use Open Office and not Microsoft Office?

Leave your life and stop worrying about this silly things.
Re: Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by IDINRETE: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
kenny888:

I have moved round and see alot of people with different belief in doctrins,the one that is getting me confused mostly is were some females dont pierce their ears,they believed its not biblical. But ino one has been able to convince me otherewise,so i want nairalanders to please assist and let me know if its biblical not to pierce females ear and support with relevant verses.

Re: Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by ajokeakin: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2010
i cant remember seeing this in the bible,but you can make enquiry from deeper life members.
Re: Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by VALIDATOR: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2010
bawomolo:

oh jeez, fundamentalist christian are something else.

Is it biblical to eat with a metal spoon.

Is it biblical to use a pit latrine?

Is it biblical to use Open Office and not Microsoft Office?

Leave your life and stop worrying about this silly things.

lol
Re: Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by Dodgur(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2010
The Bible talks about piercings from the first book. some scholars believe that Jesus himself may have had his ears pierced as most people of that time who went to sea did. in Genesis 24 it even talks about women with pierced noses and the Jews giving them wedding gifts of nose and ear rings. the belief that one should not pierce themselves comes from there verse where in it states "Your body is the Temple of the Holy Ghost, which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own. You are bought with a price" (1 Cor. 6:19-29) but God never speaks of not piercing you ears ever as far as i know of.
Re: Is It Biblical Not To Pierce Females Ears? by AKO1(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2010

(1)

Life Here (in Nigeria) And Hereafter With God / Armed Robber Abandons Raid After Shop Assistant's Sermon / Take Your Focus Off Your Problem And Put It On The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.