Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers (16868 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Avengers Vow To Declare Niger Delta Independence On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by olisasegun(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
proeast:
So CIA was right after all, they only missed the date by a little margin!

Really
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by KnowAll(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Declare Republic face treason- police.

So the one they have being doing all this while bombing pipe lines they deserve handshake abi. Our police are funny with their declarations at times. So bombing of pipelines no be treason.

4 Likes

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by thundabot(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE WAY FORWARD

3 Likes

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Gladiator1: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2016
NPF just dey blab

1 Like

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by freshvine(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Aufbauh:
The NDA threat to me is a huge joke, even their sponsors know the implication of such catastrophic declaration.

Daring the federal might under a retd.General as a sitting president is like trying to stop and search a military officer.

If the avengers are in doubt they should go and ask that one they call kanu the Ipob mouth warrior their sympathizer/attachee-in-chief in kuje who is regarded as a treasonable felon?

NB: If any ipobian quote I'll not discuss their freedom to have a dream nation with buhari again. cheesy

3 months sustained attack on oil installation, the government will be stifled of funds to prosecute the war while the militants exchange crude for weapons on the sea.

Just pray propaganda intimidation works for the Nigerian government

6 Likes

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by austinbrown: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigeria Police? Very stupid set of people

3 Likes

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Collinsnice(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2016
yrret:
Both NDA and NPF are clowns over serious issues. Army never talk, NPF come dey show dem self. Mtchwww

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Spells(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Na Thunder go fire Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by atobs4real(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
the federal government don't need to take them serious because we have had all this similar threat before now.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by mcbreeze: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigeria police dey mouth shaa. I think say na army self.

Since they hv been destroying pipeline ,it has been child's play nt treason. Just showing their weakness in public.

1 Like

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Codes151(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
The only thing is this: NDA declares, majority accepts, cause they wear the shoe an knws where is hurts! As for treason, means the whole of SS u will have to kill!

Wise up! I don't support bombing, herdsmen, bh! Being from SS, especially an oil city; I can tell u that we are just seen as shit with foreingers taking al away! I believe there is a reason to everything and a session of debate and findin solutions Is key.

Do I support govt? I don't know! Do I support militants? I don't know! Do I want the best for nigeria? Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by tribalistseun: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Imagine police sef dey talk. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Codes151(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
freshvine:

3 months sustained attack on oil installation, the government will be stifled of funds to prosecute the war while the militants exchange crude for weapons on the sea.

Just pray propaganda intimidation works for the Nigerian government
she won't understand! They forget that this is 21st century!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Kgdavid(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Aufbauh:
The NDA threat to me is a huge joke, even their sponsors know the implication of such catastrophic declaration.

Daring the federal might under a retd.General as a sitting president is like trying to stop and search a military officer.

If the avengers are in doubt they should go and ask that one they call kanu the Ipob mouth warrior their sympathizer/attachee-in-chief in kuje who is regarded as a treasonable felon?

NB: If any ipobian quote I'll not discuss their freedom to have a dream nation with buhari again. cheesy

so with all that the NDA has done, you mean to tell me they have not already dared the govt?

a people standing and ready to die for a just cause are a force mighty in itself

and i can't see why you would compare Nnamdi Kanu, someone who was running a radio station in London, with armed, angry street boys who have been at this for years.

1 Like

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by mystmoze(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
By the time am inevitable state of emergency is declared if the scAvengers have the guts to attempt secession, all civil disobedience will bow to military might and the initial restraint shown to minimize collateral damage through aerial bombardment and ground invasion will be put aside and the real brutality of the armed forces backed by its land, marine and air assets will be fully unleashed.

Definitely there will be an economic backlash but suggesting that it would be enough to ground the economy is just laughable because not only has Nigeria been able to trudge through lower oil prices than what prevails today even amidst lower oil output due to sabotage, we also just more than doubled our monthly revenue generation from about N250 billion last month to over N500 billion at the end of July all from non oil revenue raised by the FIRS and Customs.

A word is enough for the wise.
abeg how much northern states contribute to that revenue generation? and which custom border are u referring to...hop not de one of kastina and zamfara o.

1 Like

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by teebillz: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Boko Haram has declared a republic over and over again. We need to see them tried and punish for treason.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2016
No be by force to unite with aboki.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Unity no be by force.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2016
teebillz:
Boko Haram has declared a republic over and over again. We need to see them tried and punish for treason.
They are even granted presidential pardon.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by giles14(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2016
olisasegun:
The Police have warned the Niger Delta Avengers against its planned secession from Nigeria, saying it is a treasonable offence.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Donald Awunah, stated that the security agencies would not allow any action that might lead to a breakdown of law and order in any part of the country.

He advised the militant group against daring the might of the Federal Government, describing their reported plan to declare a Niger Delta republic on October 1 as provocative.

Awunah admonished the militants to channel their grievances through legal means, insisting that the police and other security agencies would not condone any act of lawlessness in the region.

He said, “I believe they (militants) know that it is a treasonable felony to declare a republic. The police and other security agencies will not allow any treasonable action to be perpetrated in any part of the country. They have been warned.”

The Niger Delta Avengers on Thursday threatened that it will declare a Niger Delta Republic on October 1, should President Muhammadu Buhari fails to restructure the country.

It also said the group was praying for the Buhari-led Federal Government to discover oil in commercial quantity in the northern part of the country so as to free the people of the Niger Delta from her oppressive tendency.

The NDA had claimed responsibility for major attacks on oil facilities in the region in recent past, vowing not to relent until the nation’s economy was completely crippled.

The group’s spokesman, Mudoch Agbinibo, stated this on Thursday in reaction to President Buhari’s order directing the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to increase the tempo on oil exploration in the North-East.

The group said that once oil in commercial quantity is discovered in the North, its people would appreciate what the people of the Niger Delta have been experiencing in the hands of the Nigerian government.

The NDA re-emphasized that the country was in dire need of restructuring to possibly save the country from doom, accusing the present government of dividing the country through her ‘misdirected policies.’

The NDA said, “Our prayer for Buhari and the Northern hypocrites (the Northern governors) is that oil should be found in commercial quantity in the North so that they can let the Niger Delta go.

“The Buhari-led government has failed Nigerians with its misdirected policies that have divided the country. As such, nobody wants to be part of that failed state; not even the Niger Delta.”

The statement added further, “The October 1 declaration of independence is still sacrosanct, if the Nigerian government fails to retrace its step by restructuring this country.

“We want to warn the general public that those using the NDA to defraud the  people, the days of reckoning are close-by.”

http://punchng.com/declare-republic-face-treason-police-tell-avengers/
d same police dat pulls of his uniform if he hears armed robber + gunshot. com dey warn armed robber great grandfather= NDA militant.
I just dey laugh in ijo
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by factsayer: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Na so una deceive Nnamdi Kanu and land our dilector for kuje prison since last year. Na u get ur mouth so make u use am vomit all sorts of rubbish. Be ready to lead the war o
proeast:
Just like Gorbachev of former USSR & Basir of Sudan, Buhari is about to preside over re-enactment of USSR part two. if only the dullard hard a grain of sense, even as little as a mustard seed, we wont be in such crises we found ourselves today!
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by ofeko: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
They are making noise, why are they not declaring their given date?

Let them go ahead and declared their republic and face the consequence.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Aufbauh:

Baby shit talk.....thats d reason why ur ancestors were sent out of the sky for gossiping.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by leisuretym: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
This avengers are fools, police will start applying for transfer to southwest now, they will start running for South South

You can never see police harrasing youth in the North, but that's their job in the south west! They will say, give me 20k or else you are not going anywhere, but if any police man try that in Kano, Yaroboy will text his detail to Alihaji who will forward it to the Force headquater and that police will be transferred to sambisa, the reason police don't mess around in the north ,
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Nelito1472: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2016
dnawah:
my brother,if u be hunter and u see bush meat dancing on the road,run for wat is drumming for it is in the bush.to me it seems like they have some people are backing them.mayGOD help us

You just said it all. Nigerians should not underestimate the might of the NDA. I strongly believe they something backing them.
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Krismart(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2016
P

Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by Naijageak(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016
I would have been angry if my parents were not Nigerians.
police I hail oh. no further comments
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by JegaQuin: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Omenkata:

you no get sense

He get sense pass you!
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by marshmonii: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2016
hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehheh, hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh, why are u guys making noise, allow the avengers to go ahead then they will understand the implications, them no de tell man
Re: Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers by adira(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
What have they done to boko haram?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos) / Mobolaji Johnson: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Death Of The First Governor Of Lagos / Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.