Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

:) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / :) (544 Views)

Kill Me Again Infectors Cheats Gold Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

:) by Kratos400: 2:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: :) by Kratos400: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kratos400:
[s]Exhaustion and Despair.The two feelings I felt as I looked sternly at the ceiling fan and within me convinced I was playing a game only I could understand with the fan.
Here goes the struggle upon which I have found myself.[/s]]

[s]16th of October 2016,the date of the day I decided to pay for the University of Abuja screening application which costs #2525 in total.After completing the necessary procedures and gotten to the page I input my Account details for the transaction to take place which I did so effortlessly without any hitch.I clicked Proceed.[/s]

[s]Next thing I know,a new message in my phone confirming #2525 debited from my account,which was surprising because the page was still loading and hadn't given me a transaction successful.2,3,4-8minutes,still no transaction successful from the remita platform of which payment was made.I exited the page and proceeded to the University of Abuja Portal to input my Jamb registration number and remita reference number so I can log in and upload my credentials for the upcoming screening.[/s]

[s]After inputting the jamb registration number and remita number,I clicked verify to confirm my details and get me logged in,The page refreshed,I inputted the details again it did the same thing then again and again and again until I gave up to try later.5minutes later,I was back,trying again and efforts proving futile,I couldn't get logged in.[/s]

[s]I went back to the site,copied every email I could find and bombarded each with my problems.Only the remita platform email I found replied confirming that my payment was processed,still I couldn't log in and up to this moment,I still haven't been able to log in.[/s]

[s]I'm sorry for my epistle,I started typing and couldn't stop venting,I am tired and exhausted and also asking for help(not monetary).if anyone has an idea on what I could possibly do to get logged in and upload my credentials.I will be grateful.Thanks.[/s]
FIXED. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation? / New Scholarship Alert!!! / Unilorin Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.