Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. (8812 Views)

PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Goroz:
Quran (2:191-193)

"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

I should also memorize this? Sorry
Hmmm...I keep wondering when pastors preach to you....they have Neva talked about SONGS OF SOLOMON....and I believe that u guys claim dat d bible was written under inspiration from GOD....but can u pls tell us what is so spiritual about SONGS OF SOLOMON....well if u have a bright brain wat u just quote here is very easy to understand....but u dark heart is making it difficult for u to understand....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jazakum LLAhU Khaeran
Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by Akiika: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
ct23:

i think u should try and find out what the verse is talking about,,,,, this is not giving any order for any muslim to kill any one,,, this is simply history recorded,,, askin muslims to fight back the idolaters that were terrorising muslims and sent them out of their settlements,,,,,,, two words u need to take note of,,,,,,,, 1 Khafir (disbelivers),,,,,, these r idolaters
2 Ahl Kitab (Jews and Christians) people that have received Prophets with revelations (scriptures)
most of the wars fought was against khafirs....

have your pastor ever read Luke 19:27 for u ,,,, do your research well before posting hate comments

Good job in making your point succinctly. He is clearly ignorant.
Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by aminusanti(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Goroz:
Quran (2:191-193)

"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

I should also memorize this? Sorry

Yes sir exactly the way u memorize dis one below

Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by shakhorblitz: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
2 Kings 6:29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.cannibalism in the bible
Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by LilTroy: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Qur'anic recitation is a major key to unlock peace & serenity in life... Alhamdulillah bini'imatul Islam...
Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by maajin007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
did u know any hifidh tutorial for adult am staying close to agege,Lagos state.if any pls co tact me gana4maajin@gmail.com
Re: Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. by mubalak37(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
I am using this opportunity to notify the general public that 150 hufas alquran (people who memorise Qur'an) will b completing the memoring of Quran which started in the month of Feb 2018 in the month of September 2018. if u are doubting this u can visit معهد العربي النيجيري (AIN) Arabic Institute of Nigeria located at elekuro, Muslim, Ibadan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) / Praying At Graves And The Conditions Of Intercession / Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.